PDA

View Full Version : Soonerfans...

mojohornfan
10/11/2008, 08:07 PM
You guys have a damn good team. A great team will always lose this game and it does'nt mean a coach needs to be fired. Two top 5 five teams meet and someone has to lose. Great game (even so if we had lost) and there is just something special about the second saturday in october. I look forward to these two great QB's meeting one more time next year and hopefully, it will be another game like we witnessed today.
This game should never be overlooked, no matter how bad either team looks and what opponenets they play beforehand.

GrapevineSooner
10/11/2008, 08:10 PM
You still suck. ;)

Thanks for the props, though.

josh09
10/11/2008, 08:19 PM
Thank you. Yall are a much better team than ANYONE thought, i think. Especially after you get your run game going. Just dont choke like in '06 and let us back into the Big 12 Championship game, though ;)

SoonerEmpire
10/11/2008, 08:22 PM
Just dont choke like in '06 and let us back into the Big 12 Championship game, though

Mojo... pay no attention to josh09. He's not thinking in his right mind at the moment. You guys can choke and let us back into the Big XII championship game as much as you want.

rainiersooner
10/11/2008, 08:24 PM
Thanks for posting. It kills me to say it, but you guys are alright. Well played game.

Now, I hope you lost the rest of your games Whorns!!! ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2008, 08:24 PM
What say you, whorn, about your officials?

birddog
10/11/2008, 08:31 PM

oh here we go.

Choctaw
10/11/2008, 08:35 PM

Five TD passes and we still can't win? There did seem to be more bad calls against us, but that didn't decide the game. Colt McCoy and our lack of really good defense won the game.

footballfanatic
10/11/2008, 08:52 PM
What a fabulous win for Texas. Our team played their hearts out in the fourth. Bradford is really good. Is Murray injured?

Curly Bill
10/11/2008, 08:53 PM
What a fabulous win for Texas. Our team played their hearts out in the fourth. Bradford is really good. Is Murray injured?

Murray has not fully recovered from last years knee injury.

rainiersooner
10/11/2008, 08:58 PM
Yeah, it was sadly obvious today. Bummer for him and for us....

wileyousooner
10/11/2008, 09:05 PM
don't know what to say about our defense. just terrible. and what has happened to austin english? i haven't heard much from him this year. but overall, one player doesn't make a team. on the offensive side, why did the offense let up. they should have scored 60 on those guys. it seemed like they let up for some reason. we have the players to fill in when they get tired. a great game, but i am not excited about losing to texas 3 out of the last 4 years. there is still hope for a national championship. i would so love a rematch. great game

SOONERxWife73
10/11/2008, 09:54 PM
my score card reads OU 6 of the last 9. where's the tylenol???

sozo
10/11/2008, 10:51 PM
You guys have a damn good team. A great team will always lose this game and it does'nt mean a coach needs to be fired. Two top 5 five teams meet and someone has to lose. Great game (even so if we had lost) and there is just something special about the second saturday in october. I look forward to these two great QB's meeting one more time next year and hopefully, it will be another game like we witnessed today.
This game should never be overlooked, no matter how bad either team looks and what opponenets they play beforehand.

Thanks.
The officials didn't run the ball down our throats in the 4th quarter.
Also hated seeing us running on 1st down all the 2nd half.Wasting a down.

BoulderSooner79
10/11/2008, 11:25 PM
So how come the yardage was almost equal for both teams (438 vs 435) and only our defense was terrible ? The bottom line is there were 2 very good offensive teams on the field and 2 athletic defenses that had trouble stopping them. I thought our D was better than theirs until RR went out and then the roles were reversed. It's tough we are so thin at LB to make such a difference, but it's a merciless sport and UT did a great job of exploiting it.

Curly Bill
10/11/2008, 11:27 PM
No one has been on here saying their defense was any good. We just don't mind that their's is bad, we care that ours is.

BoulderSooner79
10/12/2008, 12:01 AM
No one has been on here saying their defense was any good. We just don't mind that their's is bad, we care that ours is.

True dat!

But I do think we were watching the best 2 D units in the conference today. Maybe that's not saying much :rolleyes: