PDA

View Full Version : ***Public Service Announcement***

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2008, 06:19 PM
Ladies and gentlemen:

First of all- congrats to the Whorns. You guys were the better team (in the second half) and deserved to win (in spite of the BS officiating)...that said, please lose to Mizzou next week.

I know that you all are greatly disappointed in today's outcome, I am as well.

However, please remember that it's just a game. Vent all you want, keep it rational (unless you're that one turd who wants to take his ball and go home).

Remember that there are thousands of our brothers and sisters overseas wearing our country's uniform and fighting for our freedom who don't give two ****s about the result of a football game. The sun is going to rise tomorrow and life is going to go on.

We lost...it's ok. They'll give us **** about it for a year and we'll get to stick it to em next October.

That is all...continue the bitching.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:21 PM
Great post.

Although...someone...gave it a 1star in...what, like 30 seconds?

Turd_Ferguson
10/11/2008, 06:21 PM
(unless you're that one turd who wants to take his ball and go home).gotdammit!!!!:mad:

Turd_Ferguson
10/11/2008, 06:22 PM
Great post.

Although...someone...gave it a 1star in...what, like 30 seconds?I got it up to 4 stars.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:24 PM
gotdammit!!!!:mad:
roflmao.

everyone is sucker punching you tonight. more sympathy spek

Scoregasm
10/11/2008, 06:32 PM
It wasn't me this time Turd!

ruf/nekdad
10/11/2008, 07:04 PM
Ok, I had a little nappy poo, slept off the 55 gallon drum of bloody marys, drank a bit of hair of the dog and read a couple of clever posts here; I might survive this.
However I am now going to a friends house to watch the poke game and get me another big dose of despair and misery. I should see someone about this self flagellation.

ruf/nekdad
10/11/2008, 10:54 PM
Imagine my surprise.

footballfanatic
10/11/2008, 11:08 PM
Ladies and gentlemen:

First of all- congrats to the Whorns. You guys were the better team (in the second half) and deserved to win (in spite of the BS officiating)...that said, please lose to Mizzou next week.

I know that you all are greatly disappointed in today's outcome, I am as well.

However, please remember that it's just a game. Vent all you want, keep it rational (unless you're that one turd who wants to take his ball and go home).

Remember that there are thousands of our brothers and sisters overseas wearing our country's uniform and fighting for our freedom who don't give two ****s about the result of a football game. The sun is going to rise tomorrow and life is going to go on.

We lost...it's ok. They'll give us **** about it for a year and we'll get to stick it to em next October.

That is all...continue the bitching.

Great post. It's always a great time to remind people that we have our brothers and sisters overseas fighting and some of them count it a big win when the day ends and they haven't been maimed. Thanks for reminding me.
May we see them all come home safely to their families. Soon.
Hook 'em.