PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well....

boomrsoonr
10/11/2008, 05:57 PM
Much to the happiness of a few of you losers, this is my last post in this place. Too many whiney *** losers here. You cry like little babies and make all kinds of excuses for why OU loses a game. Too bad you can't look at it realistically and see what the problems are. Instead, you want to run roughshod over anyone that doesn't agree with you. Fine by me. I'll still support my Sooners. But I won't pat them on the *** and make excuses for them or their coach. When they screw up, it's obvious to anyone that knows any thing. So have fun with your little group of whiney asses. Real fans won't want to come here any more because they can't give their opinion without getting threats and downgraded.

So have fun playing with yourselves. Some day, you'll have to step out from behind the keyboard. And then someone will throat punch you little babies back into oblivion.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:01 PM
**** off, dip ****.

PDXsooner
buh bye

Scoregasm
Good riddance, turd.

CK Sooner
10/11/2008, 06:02 PM
:D

Take it like a man.

CK Sooner
10/11/2008, 06:03 PM
Much to the happiness of a few of you losers, this is my last post in this place. Too many whiney *** losers here. You cry like little babies and make all kinds of excuses for why OU loses a game. Too bad you can't look at it realistically and see what the problems are. Instead, you want to run roughshod over anyone that doesn't agree with you. Fine by me. I'll still support my Sooners. But I won't pat them on the *** and make excuses for them or their coach. When they screw up, it's obvious to anyone that knows any thing. So have fun with your little group of whiney asses. Real fans won't want to come here any more because they can't give their opinion without getting threats and downgraded.

So have fun playing with yourselves. Some day, you'll have to step out from behind the keyboard. And then someone will throat punch you little babies back into oblivion.

[hairGel]

PDXsooner
10/11/2008, 06:04 PM
Some day, you'll have to step out from behind the keyboard. And then someone will throat punch you little babies back into oblivion.

a- i guarantee that won't be you

b- i guarantee you'll post again you little pu$$y

Turd_Ferguson
10/11/2008, 06:05 PM
Good riddance, turd.Wha???:confused:

Tailgate
10/11/2008, 06:09 PM
Wait three days before you post.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:11 PM
Wha???:confused:
LMAO.

spek for poor Turd. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/11/2008, 06:12 PM
So somebody is gonna throat punch me with a keyboard, or I will step aside and they will punch my keyboard or wha?

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2008, 06:12 PM
This is effing awesome...I finally get to witness a meltdown!

We need to sticky and lock this thread for posterity's sake.

Oh...and don't let the door hit you on the way out moron!

olevetonahill
10/11/2008, 06:13 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Im waiting on yer throat punchin Faghey boy :rolleyes:

Scoregasm
10/11/2008, 06:13 PM
No offense, Mr. Ferguson.

Maybe I should have called him something more offensive.

Good riddance, aggie.

olevetonahill
10/11/2008, 06:14 PM
This is effing awesome...I finally get to witness a meltdown!

We need to sticky and lock this thread for posterity's sake.

Oh...and don't let the door hit you on the way out moron!

****ing nOOb ;)

Leroy Lizard
10/11/2008, 06:14 PM
But I won't pat them on the *** and make excuses for them or their coach. When they screw up, it's obvious to anyone that knows any thing.

Quit yer snivelin'

olevetonahill
10/11/2008, 06:15 PM
No offense, Mr. Ferguson.

Maybe I should have called him something more offensive.

Good riddance, aggie.

Like **** for Brains ?

OUmillenium
10/11/2008, 06:15 PM
(BIG SOUND OF TIM ALLEN'S TURBO TOILET FLUSHING)

And now boomrsoonr is gone...

and the masses rejoice

stoops the eternal pimp
10/11/2008, 06:16 PM
You know I wonder how good a punch I could take...

I m not as tough as the Vet, but I m a pretty good sized kid....

tommieharris91
10/11/2008, 06:18 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Scoregasm
10/11/2008, 06:18 PM
I thought aggie and **** for brains were synonymous.

Man, I am really screwing this up, aren't I?

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2008, 06:21 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

How in the hell did I miss that one? That one is the GOLD STANDARD by which any and all meltdowns are measured.

I give this one a 7.5

stoops the eternal pimp
10/11/2008, 06:24 PM
I bet a roundhouse would hurt a lot worse though...that would definitely make me woozy

PDXsooner
10/11/2008, 06:28 PM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

buh-bye. why the need to announce it?

CK Sooner
10/11/2008, 06:29 PM

Dude.....

Curly Bill
10/11/2008, 06:29 PM

:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/11/2008, 06:31 PM
or maybe that Karate Kid kick...the crane or whatever it was...I bet I could take that kick

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 06:32 PM

Another fly gets stuck in the trap.

olevetonahill
10/11/2008, 06:32 PM

nOObs :rolleyes: :pop:

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 06:33 PM

This is carcking me up.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:35 PM
:gary:

:pop:

PDXsooner
10/11/2008, 06:39 PM
Dude.....

uh-oh, sounds like i'm on the outside looking in at an inside joke :mad:

sooner518
10/11/2008, 06:40 PM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

http://www.roflcopter.net/roflcopter.gif

Also, can anyone link to that original posting? I've never actually seen that thread

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 06:50 PM
Heh. Do a search for posts by BleedinSoonerRed. You'll probbaly find it. He only posted it in every freakin' forum we had at the time.

ruf/nekdad
10/11/2008, 06:51 PM
or maybe that Karate Kid kick...the crane or whatever it was...I bet I could take that kick

ruf/nekdad
10/11/2008, 06:54 PM
uh-oh, sounds like i'm on the outside looking in at an inside joke :mad:
Or maybe outside the in.. no wait..your inside out wanting in..crap, I'm so confused. Maybe it was the 4 bloody marys.. or was that a hey mary?
Its been a tough day.

swardboy
10/11/2008, 07:26 PM
My first "live" Helander-type meltdown....the day wasn't a total loss.

Sooner98
10/11/2008, 07:34 PM
This one wasn't quite Helander-esque, but it wasn't bad.

Good luck boomrsoonr, on other message boards where people DON'T fly off the handle after an OU loss. (Let me know if you actually find one.)

Jdog
10/11/2008, 07:43 PM

Come on, you'll be back to at least observe what people post. It's like having to look at a car crash when you pass by, or a crazy person out in the middle of the road, or even the headlines of the National Inquirer when your at the grocery store. I'm convinced that there are very few on this board who really can listen, or for that matter have an original thought that is above a third grade level. But you have to admit it's fun to observe - sometimes its kind of like watching Chimps at the zoo. What's the worst they can do - red your reputation, Kick you off the site.

rainiersooner
10/11/2008, 07:50 PM

Wow - you sound like a real level headed dude. Have fun going through life with no perspective, tool.

birddog
10/11/2008, 07:54 PM
yeah, usc, TOSU, florida, georgia say you are insane.

tommieharris91
10/11/2008, 08:11 PM

Well this day isn't a total loss.

SOONERxWife73
10/11/2008, 09:08 PM
getting rid of the weakest link.....good bye
really thought it would be the mad cow but in light of the circumstances boomrsoonr will suffice.

jbstrick
10/11/2008, 11:15 PM
"I am taking my business elsewhere."

And now comes the ban hammer. When the immature attitude of many of you starts to hit the pocketbook of the proprietors of this site, someone will take notice.

tommieharris91
10/11/2008, 11:39 PM
"I am taking my business elsewhere."

And now comes the ban hammer. When the immature attitude of many of you starts to hit the pocketbook of the proprietors of this site, someone will take notice.

Sponsoring the site always helps. Besides, Phil granted a ton of banned people amnesty before the season started.

planosooner
10/12/2008, 12:07 AM
Real fans won't want to come here any more because they can't give their opinion without getting threats and downgraded.

"You don't downgrade him because he does everything right and may not play as well on Saturday. That's why I don't read the newspaper. BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE."

Edmond Sooner
10/12/2008, 01:03 AM
This is the most confusing thing I've ever read here. Or anywhere.

ruf/nekdad
10/12/2008, 08:49 AM
This is the most confusing thing I've ever read here. Or anywhere.

Then I would suggest, for starters, try reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/12/2008, 09:46 AM
the guy is probably just confused with his sexuality. doesn't know whether to cry or punch something; take midol or a shot of whiskey. he'll be back. most losers like him just want attention. ;)

CK Sooner
10/12/2008, 09:47 AM
the guy is probably just confused with his sexuality. doesn't know whether to cry or punch something; take midol or a shot of whiskey. he'll be back. most losers like him just want attention. ;)

I don't know.

He left me some pretty dirty neg comments....

OUthunder
10/12/2008, 09:47 AM
I gave him green out of pity.

CK Sooner
10/12/2008, 09:50 AM
I gave him green out of pity.

bri
10/12/2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Well..........bye.

FirstandGoal
10/12/2008, 10:53 AM
I love the fact that there are still things other than death and taxes that you can always count on. :rolleyes:

badger
10/12/2008, 12:36 PM
Sponsoring the site always helps. Besides, Phil granted a ton of banned people amnesty before the season started.

When that Hollis Price Thread Starter left, he left us with a gift that keeps on giving :)

So a toast... to Hollis Price...
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/college/_photos/2002-03-23-inside-okla.jpg
...Thread Starter:
http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50296650/100__Polyester_Sewing_Thread.jpg
Your running joke is much funnier than correcting people about why I'm doing my nails.

Jdog
10/12/2008, 12:43 PM
Then I would suggest, for starters, try reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Great book - read it back in the 70's - Highly recommend it.

tommieharris91
10/12/2008, 01:16 PM
good luck to you man!!! i feel for ya!!!

I'm thinking I caught me another n00b here...

Curly Bill
10/12/2008, 01:40 PM
I don't know.

He left me some pretty dirty neg comments....

Did he say he found you sexy?

...or was it more along the lines of: you're a piece of carp dirty? :D

TUSooner
10/12/2008, 01:49 PM
Dude. It's the f***ing internet. :rolleyes:

CK Sooner
10/12/2008, 01:51 PM
Did he say he found you sexy?

...or was it more along the lines of: you're a piece of carp dirty? :D

Nope.

He said "**** you"

Curly Bill
10/12/2008, 01:52 PM
Nope.

He said "**** you"

LOL, that's kinda what I figured. :D

OU_Sooners75
10/13/2008, 01:43 AM

Where is your "I'm a Man" rant?

I have differing opinions with quite a few around here and I get treated just fine. If you were a true OU fan, and not a fairweather fan, you would take the lumps and bruises from this site.

Have fun supporting your new team, saxeT!

BOOMER
SOONER!

tommieharris91
10/13/2008, 02:12 AM
Where is the "I'm a Man" rant?

I’m not going to talk about football today. I’m not going to take a question about the game. I’m going to talk about this article right here. Anybody hasn’t read this article — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this article. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this article embarrasses me to be involved with athletics tremendously. That article had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when he is upset! And kick a person when he’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! He goes to class. He is respectful to the media! He’s respectful to the public! And he’s a good kid, and he’s not a professional athlete and he doesn’t deserve to be kicked when he’s down.

If you have a child someday, you’ll understand how it feels. But you obviously don’t have a child. I do. If your child goes down the street and somebody makes fun of him because he dropped a pass in a pickup game, or says he’s fat, and he comes home crying to his mom, you’d understand. But you haven’t had that.

Someday you will and when your child comes home, you’ll understand. If you want to go after an athlete — one of my athletes — you go after one who doesn’t do the right things! You don’t downgrade him because he does everything right and may not play as well on Saturday! And you let us make that decision!

That’s why I don’t read the newspaper! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur athlete doing everything right! And then you want to write articles about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make plays.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches. Don’t write a kid that does everything right, that’s heart is broken, and then say the coaches say he was scared! That ain’t true! And then to say that we made that decision because Donovan Woods, because he threatened to transfer! That’s not true!

So get your facts straight! And I hope someday you have a child and somebody bedowngrades them and belittles them and you have to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.

OU_Sooners75
10/13/2008, 02:33 AM
I’m not going to talk about football today. I’m not going to take a question about the game. I’m going to talk about this article right here. Anybody hasn’t read this article — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this article. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this article embarrasses me to be involved with athletics tremendously. That article had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when he is upset! And kick a person when he’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! He goes to class. He is respectful to the media! He’s respectful to the public! And he’s a good kid, and he’s not a professional athlete and he doesn’t deserve to be kicked when he’s down.

If you have a child someday, you’ll understand how it feels. But you obviously don’t have a child. I do. If your child goes down the street and somebody makes fun of him because he dropped a pass in a pickup game, or says he’s fat, and he comes home crying to his mom, you’d understand. But you haven’t had that.

Someday you will and when your child comes home, you’ll understand. If you want to go after an athlete — one of my athletes — you go after one who doesn’t do the right things! You don’t downgrade him because he does everything right and may not play as well on Saturday! And you let us make that decision!

That’s why I don’t read the newspaper! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur athlete doing everything right! And then you want to write articles about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make plays.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches. Don’t write a kid that does everything right, that’s heart is broken, and then say the coaches say he was scared! That ain’t true! And then to say that we made that decision because Donovan Woods, because he threatened to transfer! That’s not true!

So get your facts straight! And I hope someday you have a child and somebody bedowngrades them and belittles them and you have to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.

Sorry Coach.

One question before you leave out of here to change your diaper.

Are you really a man?
:texan:

badger
10/13/2008, 08:36 AM
Sorry Coach.

One question before you leave out of here to change your diaper.

Are you really a man?
:texan:

Yes... excuse me, Chase Daniel? You may be 25 now instead of 10, but you are not truly a man until you are 40... stop yer pouting. Just go back to No. 10 if you don't wanna grow up.

OUmillenium
10/13/2008, 08:39 AM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

Take off ay

Your exit has just increased the overall manliness of the board.

A-M
10/13/2008, 10:14 AM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

Haven't I heard something like this before from you?

Jason White's Third Knee
10/13/2008, 10:17 AM

Haha. Nicely done, mr. anonymous. I am a scary looking SOB and no one wants to even talk **** to me much less threaten me... unless I am on the internet.

Suck.

It.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/13/2008, 10:23 AM
On the bright side, he did remind me that I should play with myself and that always makes me happy.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 10:29 AM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

The Gift that keeps on giving .:cool:

birddog
10/13/2008, 10:30 AM
Haven't I heard something like this before from you?

you've heard it from like 100 people here.

HappyClappyMackBrown
10/13/2008, 10:33 AM

this guy hit the nail on the head

badger
10/13/2008, 10:33 AM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/UNY/UNY564/remedial-math-paper_~u13873162.jpg
If you are going to go out, at least go out with something that can be quoted and borrowed hundreds of times during the next several years to bait n00bs and trollers. So, boomrsoonr, you get an "F" because it won't ever be quoted after this thread dies

tommieharris91
10/13/2008, 12:21 PM
The Gift that keeps on giving .:cool:

It's a helluva lot better than something a hoe would give ya, ain't it?