PDA

View Full Version : My Take On The Game

CK Sooner
10/11/2008, 02:57 PM
The interception call was one of the worst I have seen in a long time, but that's not the only reason we lost. Special teams play is horrible, after that kick return they did get better throughout the game, but it was to late. We tried to put pressure on McCoy and it worked to some point, but he ended up tearing us up through the air. They had no running game and neither did we. Our secondary needs work, I think that is pretty obvious. Dominique gave up a few plays, but others did too. Our offensive line played pretty decent I thought. Defensive line didn't play to its potential, Gerald played like a beast as usual and even Granger got to play, I didn't hear his name called at all though. I thought we played perfect on Offense, our defense killed us though.

I'm going to try to avoid this site until later tonight, so all the nOObs can vent out their frustrations on our coaches. Texas outplayed us today and i'm not going to give any excuses, or blame it on the play calling. We still have the rest of the season ahead of us, let's move on.