PDA

View Full Version : Damn You OU-Texas!!!!

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/10/2008, 11:24 PM
Stupid Red River Shootout...

The absolutely gorgeous blonde that I like just invited me out to a bar with her friends. Dumb@$$ that I am, I had my phone on my desk, in my bedroom, on vibrate, while I'm out in the living room watching 1996 RRS on the DVR.

StoopTroup
10/10/2008, 11:29 PM
Your Football prowness has just been tested....

You passed. :D

I know it hurts right now....but she'll be back...

Well....probably not...she probably with someone else right now with her legs in the air screaming Boomer Sooner....but hey...you passed...that's what count's. ;)

Hang in there man.

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 11:33 PM
Blond , Nuff said .

Bosley
10/10/2008, 11:42 PM

The absolutely gorgeous blonde that I like just invited me out to a bar with her friends. Dumb@$$ that I am, I had my phone on my desk, in my bedroom, on vibrate, while I'm out in the living room watching 1996 RRS on the DVR.

Is this really even an issue? Win/Win

You get to concentrate on something much more important than women....the RRSO. If you played your cards right and DIDN'T call her back it may peak her interest even more. Beautiful women like a good challenge.

MyT Oklahoma
10/11/2008, 10:50 AM
Hold out for a redhead man.. and you'll never go back.

BOOMER.. SOONER! Texas.. sucks!

CaliBornSoonerBred
10/11/2008, 10:51 AM
Women come and go but Boomer Sooner lasts forever

1890MilesToNorman
10/11/2008, 10:58 AM
I had the same problem 25 years ago, the blonde is gone but my Sooners are still with me!

Edit: I forgot to mention there were several more blondes after that one.

PLaw
10/11/2008, 11:18 AM

Dude, never, ever date a chick that doesn't love football. I've been married to one for 17 yrs and every fall is hell.

BOOMER