PDA

View Full Version : John McCain is an honorable man

mdklatt
10/10/2008, 10:30 PM
1ExoaSCCcHw

John McCain finally tells the moonbats to cut the bull****, at the end of a week during which supporters had been screaming out "Terrorist!" and "Kill him!" in reference to Obama. All along I've been wondering if we'd been seeing the real McCain or the Rovian McCain. My take on the video is that the real McCain has finally had enough, and good for him.

def_lazer_fc
10/11/2008, 12:32 AM
i liked the arab comment lady. couldn't even put together an intelligible sentence.

i saw a reporter on cnn tonight that actually talked to her after the event and let her know that he wasn't an arab. the old lady responded that he was a muslim. when informed that he was a christian, she just said she didn't believe it. willfull ignorance is bliss i guess.

nice to see him calling these people out though. but with the campaign still airing the same commercials and palin still throwing the red meat, it doesn't seem this is going to do much to stop the hatred. kinda scary really. i don't know if he is gonna be able to stop what the campaign has already started. sad.

Longhorn Penguin
10/11/2008, 12:54 AM
Uh, oh. Who will the rednecks vote for?

mdklatt
10/11/2008, 12:56 AM
but with the campaign still airing the same commercials and palin still throwing the red meat, it doesn't seem this is going to do much to stop the hatred.

Turd Blossom and his disciples need to go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney.

KC//CRIMSON
10/11/2008, 01:06 AM
The Horror!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2008, 01:30 AM
1ExoaSCCcHw

John McCain finally tells the moonbats to cut the bull****, at the end of a week during which supporters had been screaming out "Terrorist!" and "Kill him!" in reference to Obama. All along I've been wondering if we'd been seeing the real McCain or the Rovian McCain. My take on the video is that the real McCain has finally had enough, and good for him.Haha, yer a beaut!

lexsooner
10/11/2008, 10:55 AM
1ExoaSCCcHw

John McCain finally tells the moonbats to cut the bull****, at the end of a week during which supporters had been screaming out "Terrorist!" and "Kill him!" in reference to Obama. All along I've been wondering if we'd been seeing the real McCain or the Rovian McCain. My take on the video is that the real McCain has finally had enough, and good for him.

Good for him. I always liked the man.

OUTromBoNado
10/11/2008, 05:28 PM
i liked the arab comment lady. couldn't even put together an intelligible sentence.

i saw a reporter on cnn tonight that actually talked to her after the event and let her know that he wasn't an arab. the old lady responded that he was a muslim. when informed that he was a christian, she just said she didn't believe it. willfull ignorance is bliss i guess.

nice to see him calling these people out though. but with the campaign still airing the same commercials and palin still throwing the red meat, it doesn't seem this is going to do much to stop the hatred. kinda scary really. i don't know if he is gonna be able to stop what the campaign has already started. sad.

And to think, these are just the voters. And people wonder why our gov't can never get anything done...to busy throwing insults and sh!t around and not enough working on the problems.

bluedogok
10/11/2008, 07:15 PM
And to think, these are just the voters. And people wonder why our gov't can never get anything done...to busy throwing insults and sh!t around and not enough working on the problems.
The problem with politicians is they spend all their time trying to get elected whether it is election season or not.

85Sooner
10/12/2008, 10:03 AM
I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said he was christian but the more and more I read of his studies travels etc........ I am beginning to wonder. NOt thatit makes any difference to me. I still believe he is a marxist.

texas bandman
10/12/2008, 01:35 PM
Yep, the 2000 John McCain was a nice enough guy...too bad he's been brainwashed by the far right. The old John McCain I could have lived with , the new John McCain is scary.

lexsooner
10/12/2008, 04:22 PM
I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said he was christian but the more and more I read of his studies travels etc........ I am beginning to wonder. NOt thatit makes any difference to me. I still believe he is a marxist.

"I read?" Pretty funny - Fox news, Hannity's books and website, Rush Limbaugh's site, etc. Even "Marxist" is a drop word the right wing pundits all use to describe Obama.

Ardmore_Sooner
10/12/2008, 04:30 PM
"I read?" Pretty funny - Fox news, Hannity's books and website, Rush Limbaugh's site, etc. Even "Marxist" is a drop word the right wing pundits all use to describe Obama.

It's not that hard to find if you look. They have this thing on the interwebs called Google. Check it out sometime. ;)

lexsooner
10/12/2008, 05:28 PM
It's not that hard to find if you look. They have this thing on the interwebs called Google. Check it out sometime. ;)

Yes, the internet contains only the truth, and all sites are totally accurate and unbiased.

Ardmore_Sooner
10/12/2008, 05:34 PM
Just like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Headline News, The New York Times, The Washington Post, etc. I'm glad we have you to pick and choose for us what is real and what is make believe lex. :rolleyes: