PDA

View Full Version : My SON, bless his soul

OUHOMER
10/10/2008, 07:19 PM
Broke up with his girl friend and moved home:( .
Up side he brought his 56" flat screen with surround sound:D :D :D :D

he is setting it up now for the game :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 07:21 PM

Dont ya Just LOVE Kids :cool:

JLEW1818
10/10/2008, 07:22 PM
Nice!

OUHOMER
10/10/2008, 07:23 PM
His mommy loves it:cool: So do I, but I aint showing it:O

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 07:25 PM
His mommy loves it:cool: So do I, but I aint showing it:O

Yup Ya gotta be tuff with them dayum Kids ;)

OUHOMER
10/10/2008, 07:48 PM
OK, when he moves, I am getting one of these with surround sound. Did not know what i was missing

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 07:50 PM
OK, when he moves, I am getting one of these with surround sound. Did not know what i was missing

Jes keep it Cause he didnt Pay rent :D

Billy'sOUfan
10/10/2008, 08:18 PM

Don't kid yourself. He's never moving out.

Widescreen
10/10/2008, 08:20 PM

Surround sound is a crucial component in any home theater experience.

tigepilot
10/10/2008, 08:46 PM
Surround sound is a crucial component in any home theater experience.

+1

I just got one in Feb. Learned how to calibrate it properly and did so. Got my HD TV (and unlike a lot of people it seems, actually hooked up HD to it) last Sept. I think the bigger jump in experience in TV programs and Movies is in the Surround system rather than the HD TV. I don't see a big deal in the sound system when it comes to sports though so I'd say the big jump in experience goes to the HD TV for that. You're getting both at the same time (even if it's only temporary), that's got to be pretty damn cool!

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/10/2008, 11:39 PM
I don't see a big deal in the sound system when it comes to sports though so I'd say the big jump in experience goes to the HD TV for that.

Sounds like you've never watched NASCAR in HD with surround sound. When you hear cars whizzing in a circle around your head in the living room, you'll appreciate sports and sport-like events with 5.1.

tigepilot
10/11/2008, 12:29 AM
Sounds like you've never watched NASCAR in HD with surround sound. When you hear cars whizzing in a circle around your head in the living room, you'll appreciate sports and sport-like events with 5.1.

Yes, I've watched a few NASCAR stuff but the effect doesn't hold a candle to what I get with a few TV shows and most movies in terms of comparing stereo to 5.1. I always thought racing stuff was pretty damn cool with plain old stereo and I don't get that big of a jump in experience myself from stereo to 5.1 in racing. So far, my two favourite movies to show off my home theater are Transformers and U-571. Both sound really good for different reasons. U-571 will make you turn your head to look over your shoulder before catch yourself that it's the movie. Transformers will at times make you just say WOW because of some of the cool sound effects. NASCAR is nice but it never really sucks me in like that. It still sounds good but I think I get more out of the really good HD picture than get out of the sound system personally when it comes to racing, or any sports for that matter.

StoopTroup
10/11/2008, 12:50 AM

After the game....kick him out... you are very vulnerable right now..... :D :pop: ;)