PDA

View Full Version : hornfans.com today.....

bonkuba
10/10/2008, 04:18 PM
I knew I shouldn't have done it.....but never been on there before.

Get a load of this "This is Sooner Football" http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5731815&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

The longest damn post I have ever seen about how Oklahoma cheats and beats Texas.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

bonkuba
10/10/2008, 04:20 PM
One more note......my eyes are burned forever from all of the flaming bull**** :D

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 04:22 PM
One more note......my eyes are burned forever from all of the flaming bull**** :D

you outa be negged to Bolivia fer Posting anything here this week from that site :D

bonkuba
10/10/2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah I know....but it got me so mad I had to do something. Maybe I should have went outside and kicked some rocks.....or maybe a horn fans car:D

douxpaysan
10/10/2008, 04:25 PM
It's called getting their excuses together...and it's happening this year at a much earlier rate. We are gonna have to talk them off the ledge long before the game starts...or we just let 'em meltdown and stew in their own suckulent juices.

JLEW1818
10/10/2008, 04:30 PM
kill everybody tomorrow??

swardboy
10/10/2008, 04:30 PM
I say "stew away"......

meoveryouxinfinity
10/10/2008, 04:37 PM
Wow I have just witnessed a fan base truly sick of being second to the Sooners. I don't blame them though. We're little ole Oklahoma. And we're perennially better than they are. Our coach is better. Our quarterback, from Oklahoma, is better than their native Texan quarterback. We recruit very well in their home state. Kids from Austin who dream of going to Texas consider crossing the red river to win championships. I'm sure it hurts to be a longhorn.

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah I know....but it got me so mad I had to do something. Maybe I should have went outside and kicked some rocks.....or maybe a horn fans car:D

Kick rocks into a :texan: fans car .:P

BoonesFarmSooner
10/10/2008, 04:39 PM
hornfans is funny. Folks are so freaking delusional that it actually becomes comical...

Their envy of our football tradition just eats away at them!

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 04:40 PM
Wow I have just witnessed a fan base truly sick of being second to the Sooners. I don't blame them though. We're little ole Oklahoma. And we're perennially better than they are. Our coach is better. Our quarterback, from Oklahoma, is better than their native Texan quarterback. We recruit very well in their home state. Kids from Austin who dream of going to Texas consider crossing the red river to win championships. I'm sure it hurts to be a longhorn.

They just tired Of the SOONERS Checkin their Prostates every year :cool:

auto
10/10/2008, 05:14 PM
I have a login created just for "Seems Like Sam Bradford Sucks" thread once the game is over.:D :D

piusbovis
10/10/2008, 05:20 PM
I didn't read the whole thing but I had noticed one of the entries accuses Oklahoma of beating Texas in a bidding war for a player.

Isn't it kind of hard to rag on us for paying a player when they were in the same auction?

PDXsooner
10/10/2008, 05:38 PM
man, losing to OU is really, really getting to them.

sooneron
10/10/2008, 05:39 PM
What is the over under (timewise) for when hf.com goes down tomorrow?

PDXsooner
10/10/2008, 05:48 PM
about 11:00 pacific time i won't be able to get on...(mid-3rd quarter)

yermom
10/10/2008, 05:55 PM
What is the over under (timewise) for when hf.com goes down tomorrow?

i'm surprised it's up right now :D

Dio
10/10/2008, 08:54 PM
I have a login created just for "Seems Like Sam Bradford Sucks" thread once the game is over.:D :D

Their board will crash looooong before then. Good luck, though.

MyT Oklahoma
10/10/2008, 09:26 PM
man, losing to OU is really, really getting to them.

Yep. Is this a great country or what? :D

okiewaker
10/10/2008, 09:39 PM
From that read sounds like OU was paving the way to greatness.

tommieharris91
10/10/2008, 09:43 PM
What's funny is that all the stuff Bud Wilkinson did was legal. The amateur rules weren't in place while he was coaching.

StoopTroup
10/10/2008, 10:13 PM
That place is a Dead Zone. :D

http://www.skull-cleaning.com/_texas-longhorn-skull.jpg

Jacie
10/10/2008, 10:14 PM
The posters on whornfans.com come in two flavors.

The saxet posters are the ones with "OU sucks" in their signature and who insert it into every thread, regardless of whether it has anything to do with Oklahoma or not. These people have egos bigger than Dallas and losing to the Sooners is on par with the losing the Alamo, Hurricane Ike, or waking up sober and seeing the woman on the other side of the bed is the cross-eyed, saggy uddered cow they married when they were drunk. They are a microcosm of all whorndom and I look forward to reading their board in the days that follow a beatdown by any team but especially OUrs. You can actually feel their anguish as they try to rationalize how it happened, how unfair life is, and how much they hate having to play in the Holiday Bowl again.

The other kind are Sooners, who are just as bad as the saxet posters, because they suck up to Longhorngirlie for the privilege of posting on whornfans.com. I was banned from whornfans.com before I got my post count to 10 and all I did was refer to a certain saxet running back as "Bennie".

rainiersooner
10/10/2008, 10:21 PM
Good post - thanks!!! I had forgotten briefly how much I hate those arrogant wankers. I hope somebody gets their scrotum ripped off tomorrow (figuratively speaking, of course).

A Sooner in Texas
10/11/2008, 12:05 AM
Good post - thanks!!! I had forgotten briefly how much I hate those arrogant wankers. I hope somebody gets their scrotum ripped off tomorrow (figuratively speaking, of course).

figuratively??????????

;)

TheHumanAlphabet
10/11/2008, 05:27 AM
I didn't read the whole thing but I had noticed one of the entries accuses Oklahoma of beating Texas in a bidding war for a player.

Isn't it kind of hard to rag on us for paying a player when they were in the same auction?

:D

I forget, wasn't that for Spencer Tillman or Thomas Lott and a brand new Firebird? I remember a Tank McNamara (writer was a Houston Chronicle reporter) sketch about it. Firebirds lined up through the town...

John Kochtoston
10/11/2008, 05:59 AM
https://goomer.ncaa.org/wdbctx/LSDBi/LSDBi.MajorInfPackage.SearchAndDisplayList?p_Schoo l1=TEXAS-AUSTIN&p_School_Num1=703&p_School2=BIG+12+CONFERENCE&p_School_Num2=25354&p_Case_Division=0&p_Date_Radio=1&p_Month1=JAN&p_Day1=1&p_Year1=1953&p_Month2=OCT&p_Day2=11&p_Year2=2008&p_Sport1=MFB&p_SportAndOr_1=0&p_Sport2=Any&p_SportAndOr_2=0&p_Sport3=Any&p_TV_Penalty=10&p_Postseason_Penalty=10&p_Probation_Penalty=10&p_Division=0&p_bylaw_radio1=0&p_Bylaw=0&p_Article=&p_Contains_Clause1=1&p_SearchWords1=&p_Inword1=heading&p_Boolean1=and&p_Contains_Clause2=1&p_SearchWords2=&p_Inword2=heading&p_Boolean2=and&p_Contains_Clause3=1&p_SearchWords3=&p_Inword3=heading&p_Button=Go+Search

Because these don't count. :rolleyes:

fossil
10/11/2008, 08:14 AM

:P You forgot to mention they have the fugliest damned colors I have evar seen. BURNT ORANGE!!! Yeck!!!

cheezyq
10/11/2008, 10:22 AM
When you're consistently one of the best at anything you do, everyone is going to claim you're a cheater. UTerus and LoSuR fans are just poor losers. That post just continues their proud tradition of whining about OU.