PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Shorthorns....alive and well in Ardmore

bonkuba
10/10/2008, 12:19 PM
Most of you know that I own tire dealerships and my consumer store in Ardmore is decked out for the game.

Anyway, we have been going crazy (in a good way) with Sooner fans coming from the North. Most of them having minor tire issues, flats.......need some air, etc,etc. I started fixing flats for free for anyone that had anything (OU) on their car......and just the opposite for the Texas fans :D :D Needless to say this went over very well with the Texas fans that passed thru.

Thought you guys might want to know that us Southern OK folks are doing our best to **** em off before they get to the game.

See you guys down there......the family and I will be decked in CRIMSON and yelling till our lungs give out.

BOOOOOOOOOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 12:22 PM
When I was running My shop full time I had to Make a road trip service Call.
Some whorns were Broke down . I didnt Over charge , But I daum sure charged em ever dime I could .

bonkuba
10/10/2008, 12:24 PM
Some whorns were Broke down . I didnt Over charge , But I daum sure charged em ever dime I could .

I always knew you were my hero for some reason :D

AlbqSooner
10/10/2008, 12:25 PM

You will have stars in your crown in heaven for that. :D