PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: LSU BLOWS OUT OKLAHOMA

starclassic tama
10/10/2008, 11:32 AM
normally i don't buy into this ESPN hate crap, but this is ridiculous. some dork sportscenter anchor just said, "will muschamp has some experience against the sooners, he was the defensive coordinator of that LSU defense that absolutely blew out oklahoma in the sugar bowl." are you f'n kidding me?!?!?! it was a 7 point game?!?! between this and chris fowler last night saying that chase daniel is having a better year than bradford, even though they have the exact same amount of yards and bradford has 3 more TD's. how do you email these fools? i've tried looking on espn.com but i'm not finding anything.

BOOMER

Jason White's Third Knee
10/10/2008, 11:37 AM
We did struggle against LSU. White was injured and he looked it. That got stuck in people's head. Still, I'll never wuite understand why people say that LSU blew OU out. ****ing retarded. We were a dropped pass away from tying the damned thing.

oumartin
10/10/2008, 11:42 AM
i got a good laugh when they said the big 12 defenses weren't any good cuz the big 12 offenses were scoring in the 40's.
Idiots don't seem to realize each team had only played one big 12 team so far. the numbers on offense were created when playing OOC games

sooner518
10/10/2008, 11:51 AM
I saw that segment on the LSU game and it irritated the crap out of me. gawd we played terribly that game. Chuck freaking Long and his 4 straight passes in the redzone!!!!

the LSU D did shut us down when you look at the numbers from the rest of the year. (but then again, so did K-State the game before)

Jason White's Third Knee
10/10/2008, 11:55 AM
I saw that segment on the LSU game and it irritated the crap out of me. gawd we played terribly that game. Chuck freaking Long and his 4 straight passes in the redzone!!!!

the LSU D did shut us down when you look at the numbers from the rest of the year. (but then again, so did K-State the game before)

4 passes AFTER Kejuan willed us down to the redzone. He was on FIRE!

The Maestro
10/10/2008, 11:58 AM
LSU's offense didn't score any more points than ours did.

But, then again, to beat OU is to blow them out. Thanks for the respect, ESPN!

Don't worry about e-mailing folks. This time tomorrow they will all be on the Sooners jocks after we jack stomp the whorns.

PDXsooner
10/10/2008, 12:01 PM
it's kind of like the bo jackson/bosworth hit. if you watch the hit, it really wasn't that big of a deal. but with all the hype the "boz" had, it magnified the whole thing.

OU was touted as "the greatest college football team of all time" by several media members throughout the year. so when LSU came out and held OU to about 150 total yards and got up early 21-7, people remember it as a blowout.

if jason white takes about 6 inches off his throw to kejuan jones on 3rd down, it's 21-all and we're going to OT. people who aren't OU fans will never see it that way. it is what it is. let it go.

sooner518
10/10/2008, 12:02 PM

Thanks for the reminder. jerk!! :mad: :mad: ;)

That is probably one of the few times you could honestly say that Kejuan was "on fire" and "dominating".

PDXsooner
10/10/2008, 12:06 PM
actually, watching the lsu-OU highlights on youtube was great. it made me really, really want to root for florida tomorrow.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/10/2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the reminder. jerk!! :mad: :mad: ;)

That is probably one of the few times you could honestly say that Kejuan was "on fire" and "dominating".

The ONLY time that I can remember.

oumartin
10/10/2008, 12:36 PM
um, Kejuan scored a few times on Texas! he did the best upside down whorn sign ever!

We wouldn't have gone into overtime either. Bob has stated before he would have gone for 2!

King Crimson
10/10/2008, 12:53 PM
Kejuan was good back. i don't get the idea that we were blown out by LSU but somehow that's how the nation remembers that game.

we had a first and 10 on LSU's 12 down 7 with 3 minutes left...and that's a blowout? they didn't score an offensive point in the second half.

while i'd gladly have strangled Chuck Long that very night (I was there)....if JW doesn't miss the throw on the delay screen up the middle to KJ...we're going for two and the win. that was good call, it was wide open but JW misses the throw.

edit: i feel like i've posted this 1000 times....but the whole game, the whole ****ing game, my dad is yelling "run the ball out of the gawdammed I, Chuck".

he was right. he was apoplectic after the game and the last drive. God Bless him.

Pigface1
10/10/2008, 01:00 PM

LSU is on the sidelines breathing oxygen and they were worn out. Meanwhile, Kejuan is running it down their throats, and then 4 f'n passes in a row. I was on the 20 yardline on that side of the field and couldn't even believe it.

A buddy at home watching it on TV said that Mike Stoops ended up calling plays/grabbing a headset in the 2nd half he was so pissed off. I don't know if there's any truth to that.

Shoulda put Paul Thompson in. lol

SoonerStormchaser
10/10/2008, 01:03 PM
actually, watching the lsu-OU highlights on youtube was great. it made me really, really want to root for florida tomorrow.

Dude...do you REALLY need to see that to root against LSU? Isn't their piece of **** coach reason enough? Aren't their ****tard fans enough?

Pigface1
10/10/2008, 01:09 PM
Dude...do you REALLY need to see that to root against LSU? Isn't their piece of **** coach reason enough? Aren't their ****tard fans enough?

Colin Cowherd yesterday was talking about how bad Florida fans are and was saying they're the worst. He's obviously never met any LSU fans. I saw them spitting on people and saw a guy pour beer on a 60 something year old woman. They're worthless.

PDXsooner
10/10/2008, 01:34 PM
good points, but being in the Pacific Northwest i don't have to be around them. being around duck fans is bad enough. they still think they recovered the onside kick!

King Crimson
10/10/2008, 01:36 PM
i've never seen anything like LSU fans. again, to ref my dad, he was an Army Ranger and i thought he was gonna fight a few people on Bourbon Street and he's almost 60 years old and he's still pretty fit. i was like "Dad, it ain't worth it..." and he was staring past me.

LSU fans are medieval.

primetime43
10/10/2008, 03:51 PM
not to mention it was a freakin home game for LSU!

arcman46
10/10/2008, 04:38 PM
good points, but being in the Pacific Northwest i don't have to be around them. being around duck fans is bad enough. they still think they recovered the onside kick!

Yeah, everytime I wear my Sooner's gear, they try to remind me that they recovered the onside. I just tell them to go back and look at the videos. Morons.

Sabanball
10/10/2008, 04:46 PM
Par for the course for ESPN. You should know that by now...

MichiganSooner
10/10/2008, 04:54 PM
If someone saw only the first 58 minutes of that game, they would remember us as being blown out. Many probably turned it off. We all know the final pass was in Mark's hands. If only Kejuan had been given the ball and been allowed to continue to pound it. But I believed in Jason and our receivers, too.

adoniijahsooner
10/10/2008, 04:57 PM
also Dr. Lou said Texas will win tomorrow. It seems I have heard more about the Texas defense and colt, than about our team. People just dont believe that were are the best in the country. I believe stoops likes it that way

adoniijahsooner
10/10/2008, 04:58 PM
If someone saw only the first 58 minutes of that game, they would remember us as being blown out. Many probably turned it off. We all know the final pass was in Mark's hands. If only Kejuan had been given the ball and been allowed to continue to pound it. But I believed in Jason and our receivers, too.

As I watched JW walk around with that glazed look in his eyes, i can honestly say that I had no faith in him on that night.

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:12 PM
normally i don't buy into this ESPN hate crap, but this is ridiculous. some dork sportscenter anchor just said, "will muschamp has some experience against the sooners, he was the defensive coordinator of that LSU defense that absolutely blew out oklahoma in the sugar bowl." are you f'n kidding me?!?!?! it was a 7 point game?!?! between this and chris fowler last night saying that chase daniel is having a better year than bradford, even though they have the exact same amount of yards and bradford has 3 more TD's. how do you email these fools? i've tried looking on espn.com but i'm not finding anything.

BOOMER
If you figure out how to email them, remind them that Chuck (4th and) Long isn't calling the plays anymore.

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:24 PM
If someone saw only the first 58 minutes of that game, they would remember us as being blown out. .Nah, any Championship game @ 14-7, 21-14 was never a blow out.

MichiganSooner
10/10/2008, 05:48 PM
Nah, any Championship game @ 14-7, 21-14 was never a blow out.

We were down 21-7 weren't we. That is when most of America called it a blow-out.

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:56 PM
We were down 21-7 weren't we. That is when most of America called it a blow-out.shoot even at that 14 points with 15 minutes to play is nothing.

Johnny Utah
10/10/2008, 07:57 PM
Kejuan was good back. i don't get the idea that we were blown out by LSU but somehow that's how the nation remembers that game.

we had a first and 10 on LSU's 12 down 7 with 3 minutes left...and that's a blowout? they didn't score an offensive point in the second half.

We were down 21-7 weren't we. That is when most of America called it a blow-out.

That seemed the be the beginning of the media love affair with the sec.

MichiganSooner
10/10/2008, 09:16 PM
shoot even at that 14 points with 15 minutes to play is nothing.

Yeah, I was just sittin waitin for our big explosion. Kejuan tried to detonate it.

bluedogok
10/10/2008, 09:46 PM
The SEC, home of the 3-2 football FINAL score!!!!
Yeah :rolleyes:

RedstickSooner
10/10/2008, 09:47 PM

BOOMER

I believe the e-mail address is:

[email protected]

CK Sooner
10/10/2008, 09:48 PM
I believe the e-mail address is:

[email protected]

:D