PDA

View Full Version : RRSHOOTOUT

SoonerRedHead
10/10/2008, 10:51 AM
I've been glued to all the sport's talk shows the last couple of days and other than the oblig mention of Sam, the reports on this game are from the Texas angle.

From the fake Mc Coy to Oratboy, seems those are the only playuhs worth featuring, then MBrown.

So who is ssaxet playing??:confused:

badger
10/10/2008, 10:53 AM
Welll... Mack Brown will clap for you:
http://www.coacheshotseat.com/MackBrown.jpg

sooner518
10/10/2008, 11:02 AM
are you watching ESPN? They've done plenty on OU this week. I honestly see no bias either way in who they are reporting more on. Complaining about it seems really aggy to me anywyas

birddog
10/10/2008, 11:28 AM
atleast we have a header at the bottom of the crawl. of course, so do lsu-fla. but so far i've seen good things said about OU and they even talked about us during the thursday game. most everybody on espn thinks we'll win because of our offense.

SoonerRedHead
10/10/2008, 11:55 AM
You don know whinin, I could give ya whinin, iffn ya wans whinin:P ;) :)

Yep, most heads think OU will win. Only heard two say otherwise.

The special interest storylines for the RRS focus on fake Colt, defensive Oratboy, Muschamp and his new & improved defense. Acknowledgements are given to OU's offensive line and corners, but about the same as LSU-FLA. Texas is getting the most pub time. Just stating a fact.

I just thought there might be more of a focus on the #1 team like when USC was #2, then #1......USC here, USC there.....everywhere. Whether Sanchez would be playing got more time than any of OU's players this week. Its not like USC hasn't lost to underrated teams........