PDA

View Full Version : So now there is a shorthorn fan where I work!

SoonerKnight
10/9/2008, 02:23 AM
I go to work today and I am talking to someone about OU football! One of the new Deputies right out of the academy flips me the hookem sign only the correct way and I find out he is from Austin. I thought an tOSU, LSU, and Michigan fans were bad. This sucks!

mojohornfan
10/9/2008, 06:50 AM
I go to work today and I am talking to someone about OU football! One of the new Deputies right out of the academy flips me the hookem sign only the correct way and I find out he is from Austin. I thought an tOSU, LSU, and Michigan fans were bad. This sucks!

Be nice. He could be your superior one day.

:D

Boomer Mooner
10/9/2008, 07:32 AM
I work in downtown Houston so we are covered up with Whorns. We have one LSU fan that puts them all to shame though, I am so sick of her ****.

Hook 'em

XFollower
10/9/2008, 07:48 AM
It will all be better on Monday!

cheezyq
10/9/2008, 12:53 PM

Yes...but for that one day only, and probably in some sport like cow-tipping, or something like that.

StoopTroup
10/9/2008, 01:15 PM
Remember....no matter how bad it gets...do not stab them in the chest with a letter opener....

Yes there are other jobs and it might seem like it's worth it at the moment...but it's assault and you could get into trouble for it...

Stay Calm and just say "BOOMER !"

Trust me...

It works as good as the letter opener...they just don't have that look of shock on their face that the letter opener brings to the situation.

However...if you do decide on the letter opener...remind them quickly..."Wow...you bleed crimson too". It will make your time in jail go quicker. :D

CK Sooner
10/9/2008, 01:18 PM

Not with that degree.

soonerboomer93
10/9/2008, 02:16 PM
I go to work today and I am talking to someone about OU football! One of the new Deputies right out of the academy flips me the hookem sign only the incorrect way and I find out he is from Austin. I thought an tOSU, LSU, and Michigan fans were bad. This sucks!

fixed it for you

Scoregasm
10/9/2008, 02:31 PM
I'm in Austin. I was the membership chaiman for the OU Alumni association here for 8 years. I love living in the heart of darkness. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I get to hear how scared they are each year (while they're sober).

HoustonSooner23
10/9/2008, 06:06 PM
I work in an office with a TU grad on one side and an Aggie on the other. Aggie side has been quiet. On Monday I expect to finally get some work done.

goingoneight
10/9/2008, 08:28 PM
Don't worry about the whorn. He'll be an OU, LSU or Alabammer fan on Monday.

Cam
10/9/2008, 09:12 PM
When I lived in Austin, OU was 4-0 against UT. All I had to do was smile and they hung their heads. :D

SoonerPr8r
10/10/2008, 12:15 AM
Remember....no matter how bad it gets...do not stab them in the chest with a letter opener....

Yes there are other jobs and it might seem like it's worth it at the moment...but it's assault and you could get into trouble for it...

Stay Calm and just say "BOOMER !"

Trust me...

It works as good as the letter opener...they just don't have that look of shock on their face that the letter opener brings to the situation.

However...if you do decide on the letter opener...remind them quickly..."Wow...you bleed crimson too". It will make your time in jail go quicker. :D

I will have to remember this. I guess I will just have to get rid all the letter openers that I have at my desk.

hgarmorer
10/10/2008, 05:03 AM
When I was in Korea last year, this turd always wore an fugly whorn leather jacket. He would talk trash, and say the dumbest shat all while wearing this retarded leather hick cowboy hat. You know the kind, bent in front and really dirty, but it looked that way when he bought it. Anyway, I would never talk trash and just let him ramble on. Then after we won, I saw him while I was walking to work the next morning. (Mind you the game started at midnight over there.) I asked where's your jacket? He started to answer and before the words even rolled off of his dirtstache, I yelled BOOMER F*&%ING SOONER as loud I could at 0600. That made up for the BS all year, let me tell you. I didn't hear much from him the remaining 4 months.

King Crimson
10/10/2008, 05:17 AM
i got a neighbor who is a horn fan. he wears the horn stuff all the time (all the time). he's a good guy and for a pretty young guy he's a good dad to his kids, but kind of a poser when it comes to UT.