PDA

View Full Version : Auburn fires its O.C.

AllAboutThe'O'
10/8/2008, 03:57 PM
after only seven games. Shows what happens when you try to be a square peg in a round hole, as is the case with Tubby's system.....

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2008/10/franklin_out_as_auburns_offens.html

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2008, 03:58 PM
lol weren't they talking this whole week about the coaching unit sticking together and Tubber was denying firing him?

AllAboutThe'O'
10/8/2008, 04:00 PM
lol weren't they talking this whole week about the coaching unit sticking together and Tubber was denying firing him?

I saw Tubby's press conference yesterday and pretty much said that everyone was on the same page and gave no indication of firing Franklin.

CK Sooner
10/8/2008, 04:00 PM

Your Location is spelled wrong :D

cjames317
10/8/2008, 04:06 PM
Maybe sMack will lock up Greg Davis long term to keep Auburn from snatching him to get even for Muschamp?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2008, 04:09 PM
Your Location is spelled wrong :D

OMG i just googled it. It has looked sooo wrong for the last week.

LOL.

Clouds... wow. just wow.

Redwood Forrest
10/8/2008, 06:30 PM
This is what happens when you lose to intellectuals at Vandy. :O

TUSooner
10/8/2008, 08:12 PM
It's because they won a game 3-2. That score's just too funny to forget.

Geekboy
10/8/2008, 08:13 PM
Tubbs has had five offensive coordinators and five defensive coordinators in the last ten years.

westcoast_sooner
10/8/2008, 11:33 PM
I thought this guy was trying to get the spread offense working and it just wasn't. I don't know if it was the personnel they have there or if it's just ineptitude on the part of their coaching staff, but winning a football game by a baseball score isn't a good sign. But last I heard, they were going to simplify, go back to running what they ran last year, with some spread throw in.

I guess installing a new offense isn't quite like installing the wishbone, back when the King did it, and knowing it's gonna take a year or so to get it right.