PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sarah...

StoopTroup
10/8/2008, 08:24 AM
CBS had Joe Biden on this morning and Harry said they offered your side equal time...

Why didn't you accept?

I miss you...

ST

proud gonzo
10/8/2008, 08:47 AM
heh. She should start letting Tina Fey do her interviews for her.

pergdaddy
10/8/2008, 09:27 AM
As did the Today Show.

They had Biden on. He was smiling and doing his thing.

Then Ann Curry says, "we offered Sarah Palin to come on, but she declined. SHe has an open invitation to appear on the Today Show and she continues to decline."

I think it would be more entertaining if Tina did it.

swardboy
10/8/2008, 09:30 AM
Satan: "Sarah Palin has a standing invitation to bow before me and she continues to decline."

I actually think she'd do quite well in one of these, and wish the campaign would let her go.

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 09:39 AM
I think Middle America would eat it up. She probably is the best thing going right now in the McCain camp, they should have out in the forefront instead of "handling" her.

Echoes
10/8/2008, 09:55 AM
Tina Fey doing anything is good with me. I think I might be in love with her.

JohnnyMack
10/8/2008, 10:05 AM
I think Middle America would eat it up. She probably is the best thing going right now in the McCain camp, they should have out in the forefront instead of "handling" her.

She did an interview yesterday or Monday with a FL affiliate and, well, she still isn't very good. Talking points are about the extent of this woman's abilities. Team McCain knows it.

StoopTroup
10/8/2008, 10:09 AM
I don't care if she says anything...

I just miss her. :D

She should come on and do one of Tina's really bad skits.

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 10:09 AM
I know that, but her up-north, down home charm is what I am getting at. Most voters don't care about anything but personalities. I didn't say it was a good thing. ;)

JohnnyMack
10/8/2008, 10:13 AM

She should come on and do one of Tina's really bad skits.

Horn dog.

swardboy
10/8/2008, 10:15 AM
I can only dream of how Bobby Jindal is going to chew 'em up and spit 'em out in four years.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/8/2008, 11:07 AM
Satan: "Sarah Palin has a standing invitation to bow before me and she continues to decline."...

The Left knows that is the answer, but enjoys pretending Couric, Gibson etc are objective.

SoonerJack
10/8/2008, 11:12 AM

She should come on and wear of Tina's really bad skirts.

fixed

leavingthezoo
10/8/2008, 11:46 AM
The Left knows that is the answer, but enjoys pretending Couric, Gibson etc are objective.

So, she can't get all mavericky in the face of the squirrelly left?

Seems a missed opportunity to school 'em on their own court. Go Maverick, Go Maverick, Go!

:D

10/8/2008, 12:07 PM
So, she can't get all mavericky in the face of the squirrelly left?

Seems a missed opportunity to school 'em on their own court. Go Maverick, Go Maverick, Go!

:DSquirrely left sets the rules. Sarah could get mavericky, but the lefties have the last say, and control the situation. You know that, of course.

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 12:09 PM
Hey RLIMC, Reynolds called, said your hat is in.

Vaevictis
10/8/2008, 12:12 PM
Squirrely left sets the rules. Sarah could get mavericky, but the lefties have the last say, and control the situation. You know that, of course.

And yet John McCain can handle an interview from the squirrelly left.

Of course, John McCain doesn't go all deer-in-the-headlights whenever he's asked a question he doesn't have a notecard for.

JohnnyMack
10/8/2008, 12:15 PM
Squirrely left sets the rules. Sarah could get mavericky, but the lefties have the last say, and control the situation. You know that, of course.

If the left controls the situation, why have Rs been president 20 of the last 28 years?

10/8/2008, 12:19 PM
If the left controls the situation, why have Rs been president 20 of the last 28 years?How did Carter and Clinton get elected? Haha, you guys are, apparently, hopeless.

leavingthezoo
10/8/2008, 12:26 PM

that sounds more like excuses than mavericky might. why do you hate palin?

choose you're response carefully. i'm controlling you.

:rolleyes:

picasso
10/8/2008, 06:26 PM
heh. She should start letting Tina Fey do her interviews for her.

yes because Tina Fey would be a great Governor! no doubt.

Sooner_Havok
10/8/2008, 06:28 PM
yes because Tina Fey would be a great Governor! no doubt.

You betcha! She could keep an out out for ol' Putin don't cha know!

picasso
10/8/2008, 06:28 PM
either way Joe Biden is still a whiney doosh. hey, but he now thinks Barrack is qualified!!!!

:D

GottaHavePride
10/8/2008, 07:59 PM
Let's be fair to RLIMC. The wind is tricky in there.

He'll answer that one for Sarah.

Theyr'e not better than us. They're just not.

Oh, and Tina Fey is so much more attractive than Sarah Palin it's ridiculous.

Whet
10/9/2008, 01:13 AM
T5FseX_3mT4

StoopTroup
10/9/2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the video of Sarah...

What was all of that other **** about?

mdklatt
10/9/2008, 12:53 PM
Squirrely left sets the rules.

If the pubz can't defend themselves against the same bunch that lost to Bush--twice!--then how hopeless and pathetic are the pubz?

StoopTroup
10/9/2008, 12:54 PM
If the pubz can't defend themselves against the same bunch that lost to Bush--twice!--then how hopeless and pathetic are the pubz?

They are running this with a SEVERE handicap...