PDA

View Full Version : Mock judgement day

pott_2
10/7/2008, 01:54 AM
We all know computers will soon take over and terminate us all. They have already taken over CFB. I know this is just a mock bcmess but it pisses me off. Somebody please explain this to me.

• Alabama is still the nation's No. 1 team in cyberspace, being ranked first by four computers and second by the other.
• LSU is held back in the mock standings by being the 11th-best team in the computers. Only the Billingsley Report has the Tigers higher than 10th right now.
These two have very similar schedules in the almighty Bottom-Right conference. Bama favored by 10 spots in the computers.

OU and tejas have very similar schedules and the Armageddon machines have a tie. That makes a bit of sense.
• Perhaps the least significant story line of this weekend's Red River Rivalry: The game will break a tie between the Sooners and Longhorns in the BCS computers. They are currently tied for fifth … slightly behind Utah.
Yes... Utah....

Just a mock.. I know...and it is still early... but it is a slow day at work.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3629362

tommieharris91
10/7/2008, 02:05 AM
Let's see... My guess as to why Utah is so highly regarded by the computers is because Oregon State (a team Utah beat) has a really pretty win over USC (and a 30-pt loss @ Penn State). Alabama is highly regarded because they went to Georgia and won (beating Clemson might mean something here, too). The comps will like the winner of this weekend's game a lot more than they do now.