PDA

View Full Version : Is the special teams coach and punter from UCLA

stoops the eternal pimp
10/6/2008, 10:29 PM
that kept kicking to Antonio Perkins now at the Minnesota Vikings? Dear Lord, can you be any more stupid?

Curly Bill
10/6/2008, 10:30 PM
that kept kicking to Antonio Perkins now at the Minnesota Vikings? Dear Lord, can you be any more stupid?

...and I thought their offensive coordinator was bad. :O

stoops the eternal pimp
10/6/2008, 10:32 PM
I can't believe people get paid that much to be that stupid

Curly Bill
10/6/2008, 10:33 PM
...and would it kill their offensive line to at least get in the defenses way?

cjones28
10/6/2008, 10:36 PM
Hmmm, Reggie Bush had 3 chances to return punts already. According to the law of averages, he'll probably muff this one...

oops

KingDavid
10/7/2008, 01:12 AM

"OK. That last one was pretty good. For this one, I need you to keep it low, directly at him, well beyond the furthest range of our fastest gunners, and with as little hang-time as possible. Is that clear? Are you with me?"

swardboy
10/7/2008, 07:48 AM
On a side note: I remember Joe Washington and the quick kick...he was a master at it. If we were backed up against our own goal line, on 3rd down, Joe would get the lateral and kick the ball sideways with an end-over-end motion that rolled forever. 60-70 yard kicks were not uncommon, and the field position change was dramatic.....Great weapon you don't see anymore.