View Full Version : The Texas A&M Mike Tyson

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 07:53 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=181&f=2336&t=3144647&p=1

Oh my....

JLEW1818
10/6/2008, 07:58 PM
All -

I flew in from Charlotte to meet my friend John (an OSU alum) to attend my first Oklahoma State game. I was born raised in Tulsa and love OSU. :) I was excited for this game.

A Texas A&M fan pushed my friend John down onto his grandson by his face after he asked this A&M fan to quit using the F word in front of his grandson. I intervened to get this man off of my friend. John is 57 and has had two heartattacks. I was sucker punched, tackled, and had my left ear lobe bitten off. I also had my face gouged up and my right palm bitten. The A&M fan fled the scene but was caught outside the stadium. John was taken to the hospital to deal with a possible heart attack, and I had to have my ear sewn back to my head. The OSU police said the A&M fans took the side of the A&M fan (no surprise), which were on the other side of the aisle.

If anyone witnessed this incident, but is afraid to say much, please use the Silent Witness link below. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

http://www.osupd.okstate.edu/silent.php

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 07:58 PM
All -

I flew in from Charlotte to meet my friend John (an OSU alum) to attend my first Oklahoma State game. I was born raised in Tulsa and love OSU. :) I was excited for this game.

A Texas A&M fan pushed my friend John down onto his grandson by his face after he asked this A&M fan to quit using the F word in front of his grandson. I intervened to get this man off of my friend. John is 57 and has had two heartattacks. I was sucker punched, tackled, and had my left ear lobe bitten off. I also had my face gouged up and my right palm bitten. The A&M fan fled the scene but was caught outside the stadium. John was taken to the hospital to deal with a possible heart attack, and I had to have my ear sewn back to my head. The OSU police said the A&M fans took the side of the A&M fan (no surprise), which were on the other side of the aisle.

If anyone witnessed this incident, but is afraid to say much, please use the Silent Witness link below. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

http://www.osupd.okstate.edu/silent.php

:mad:

:D

JLEW1818
10/6/2008, 07:59 PM
haha we are around the same age, figure I'd try and make you mad, hahaha.

that is a messed up story though.

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 08:05 PM
haha we are around the same age, figure I'd try and make you mad, hahaha.

that is a messed up story though.

We are? How old are you?

If that me I would kick the ****er all the way down the bleachers.

MiccoMacey
10/6/2008, 08:09 PM
A&M fans are claiming he was pushed first, and retaliated.

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 08:10 PM
A&M fans are claiming he was pushed first, and retaliated.

I would like to see video of it.

:pop:

JLEW1818
10/6/2008, 08:10 PM
We are? How old are you?

If that me I would kick the ****er all the way down the bleachers.

21 ~ classic age to be.

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 08:15 PM
21 ~ classic age to be.