PDA

View Full Version : UTgradOUfans nnual report from Austin...

WestAustinSooner
10/6/2008, 03:18 PM
He can't post the message for some reason, so I'm posting it for him. For the most part, I think he's right.

UTfanOUgrad says:

"I am UTgradOUfan and I live in Austin. I am getting so fired up for this weekend! The Whorns are getting cocky and actually believe they have a defense. After we expose them the Whorn fans are going to be screaming like always about how they never play anyone who matters non-conference and are unprepared for the like of the Sooners but as for right now? They are believing that beating up on patsy’s means something, that a number 5 ranking means they have a number 5 defense and it so ain’t so my friends. They have not played anyone with a decent O-line. That is one of the things most obvious to me as I have watched them this year. Colorado had three O-linemen out including their best returning starter. The Whorns have two players on defense that could start for us and I ain’t lying.

BTW their qb “the Heisman candidate” McCoy is their leading rusher and the bevo-sh*t for brains around here think that is a good thing! OMG- they have played no one of any consequence and still have no ground game.

My prediction: This time next week they will be out of the top ten and over the next few weeks drop out of the top 20. OU will have 500 yards of offense. It is possible that either Murray or Brown individually, and if not certainly our running game, will have more yards than the Whorns total yards. WHAT? you say, statistically the Whorns are better against the run than they are the pass. Again they have not played against anyone with a decent O-line nor anyone with a quality running back. Quick,name one running back that the Whorns have played against this year? I thought so. Against a team with a balanced attack and a great line it is not going to be pretty for the Whorns. The Sooners are going to be able bomb the Whorn’s sorry pass defense early and run on them all day long.

McCoy will be intercepted 3 times and no Whorn back will have over 40 yards and McCoy, due to sacks, will have negative rushing yards. If they score more than 10 points it will be because of their special teams.

OU 42

UT 10

And Monday I will get to ask my favorite question to my Austin neighbors: At the end of the game where were you? Hillsboro? Or had you made all the way to Waco?"
UTgradOUfan

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 03:23 PM
If that truly is the score Saturday.

We are going to hit the recruiting jackpot in Texas.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/6/2008, 04:57 PM
Awesome. But not even close. Texas is legitimately good. Colt McCoy is legitimately good. They are mentally strong. I think we win, but definitely not by more than 17. I will be truly surprised if we beat them by 32. If we do, go ahead and throw the oranges, because, short of Sam going down, #8 is ours.