PDA

View Full Version : My hope for your game this weekend

MRNOTDUCKS
10/6/2008, 12:33 PM
I hope your game this weekend has Mack Brown whining as only he can do.

I hope he has to "take that one" for Colt as he defends his precious qb's 3 turnovers.

I hope he is left with no positives to discuss and has to resort to his rhetoric about the "University of Texas family." What a joke...

I hope you show texas that, while they may be a decent team, they have a long way to go to get to the top.

I hope many horns get their cars towed from the surrounding neighborhoods of the Cotton Bowl.

I hope lid spills his beer on his khaki pants at the game.

picasso
10/6/2008, 12:36 PM
I hope I can find a suitable place to urinate on Saturday.

rondog79
10/6/2008, 12:47 PM
I hope your game this weekend has Mack Brown whining as only he can do.

I hope he has to "take that one" for Colt as he defends his precious qb's 3 turnovers.

I hope he is left with no positives to discuss and has to resort to his rhetoric about the "University of Texas family." What a joke...

I hope you show texas that, while they may be a decent team, they have a long way to go to get to the top.

I hope many horns get their cars towed from the surrounding neighborhoods of the Cotton Bowl.

I hope lid spills his beer on his khaki pants at the game.

daaang your mean man!!!! but i like it lol

douxpaysan
10/6/2008, 12:49 PM

I hope not on the neighbor's dwarf begonias. At least they were dwarf begonias and it took a pretty good shot with the wind and all.(Mack woulda been proud) bthoot

meoveryouxinfinity
10/6/2008, 12:50 PM
I just want to win :)

westcoast_sooner
10/6/2008, 09:07 PM
Personally, I'd like Mack's post-game interview to include the words "I'd just like to apologize to the whole Texas family for not having this team ready to play today. I give a lot of credit to Bob Stoops and the job he is doing at OU."

picasso
10/7/2008, 11:22 AM
I hope not on the neighbor's dwarf begonias. At least they were dwarf begonias and it took a pretty good shot with the wind and all.(Mack woulda been proud) bthoot

no no I meant down in the west end. I'd never pee on a begonia.

KantoSooner
10/7/2008, 11:29 AM

I'm stunned that this one hung long enough for me to state the obvious: It's Texas. The whole place is 'suitable'.

Widescreen
10/7/2008, 11:36 AM
Better not urinate on my lawn. It's absolutely anti-suitable.

boomrsoonr
10/7/2008, 11:57 AM

Just do it behind the Texas bench. Nobody will be able to tell.

MRNOTDUCKS
10/10/2008, 02:31 PM
ttt
:D

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 03:03 PM
ttt
:D

I agreed with you up to the Spillin the Beer part. That just aint right .

CK Sooner
10/10/2008, 03:06 PM
I agreed with you up to the Spillin the Beer part. That just aint right .

Read your spek comments.

:rolleyes: