PDA

View Full Version : and hell's comin' with me......

Pages : 1 [2]

StoopTroup
10/7/2008, 09:08 AM
If hornfans.com didn't suck so much, we wouldn't have whorns lurking here all the time.

Seriously - that board sucks hardcore and it shouldn't, because they have millions of alumni and 50,000 current students that should come up with something better that doesn't implode everytime the football team's losing... but hey, that's just texas for you.

They are all way to busy standing in front of their mirror tying their Bow Ties and primping to be on any message board. Plus...there is a lot of ironing...those wranglers aren't gonna crease themselves you know.

:D

http://eaglewings-eyrie.com/MVC-104-D2WranglersFront1.JPGhttp://www.harriswestern.com/cowgirls/Wranglers%2018MWZWH%20Cowboy%20Cut%20Slim%20Fit%20 Front.gif

badger
10/7/2008, 09:17 AM
Hell, if hornfans.com was what texags.com was, I'd have two comedy sites to visit on Saturday/Sunday instead of just one (and wow has it been funny this season over at the aggie board).

Speaking of Trojans (I know that was a few posts ago), anyone catch MNF? On Bush's second fumble, I did the little USC two finger thing and started humming the "We're ghey, we really suck" trojan song in his honor of his SECOND fumble.

And yes, I know the first fumble of his was after a facemask that wasn't called, boo hoo, hold onto the d@mn ball.

OUthunder
10/7/2008, 09:24 AM
Dude!!

We're gonna be all over you like Obama with the Koran on a prayer rug!!!

heh, must resist the urge to hit the green button.

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 09:34 AM
I think we can work out a neighborly agreement that you can poke fun at every Sooner fan in the world except our mentally handicapped ones.

Hell's bells Badj.. that would eliminate 95% of your fan base! :D

badger
10/7/2008, 09:39 AM
Hell's bells Badj.. that would eliminate 95% of your fan base! :D

D@mmit Lid, your entire fanbase is special, including you. How do you like that, arrrrrr tard? Of course, it would be mean to point out the obvious to you, so I'm going to just take the police route and pretend to be your friend.

Later, loser :D

(oh wait, as a "special" whorn, I should translate this to wording and font size that he can read)

HI, LID. YOU ARE SPECIAL. I LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NICE. LET'S BE FRIENDS. BYE BYE NOW.

Sooner in Tampa
10/7/2008, 09:46 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/hot1nphx/Youth%20First/07promposterlargelg1.jpg

StoopTroup
10/7/2008, 10:01 AM
BTW lid...

For the big game....may I suggest....

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ju/jumbo-red-bow-tie-12-inch-.jpg

picasso
10/7/2008, 11:13 AM
actually i think that is a real pic. The guy is mentally handicapped.

it's real, it was taken at an OU/ORU baseball game in Tulsa. my wife was there on that fateful day.

StoopTroup
10/7/2008, 11:23 AM
it's real, it was taken at an OU/ORU baseball game in Tulsa. my wife was there on that fateful day.

So it's Oral Roberts fault....

It took a miracle for that guy(?) to get into those shorts.

boomrsoonr
10/7/2008, 12:10 PM
Burnt Orange = Travis County Jail jumpsuits

Like a moth to a flame...

That's the only way they can fill their half of the Cotton Bowl. They have to let the inmates (read: alumni) out for the game.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/7/2008, 12:20 PM
Do we really want to start with the pictures?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/texassuxbeer/texasfan.jpg

Steers and queers.....

Still.... Great rack.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/7/2008, 12:31 PM
No, you wanna know what's boring Mr. Doublepost Longwhorn dickweed? What's boring is you, and your stuck in a rut "Burlington Coat Factory." At least with the gay golf smack you had a smidge of a clue.

So, how about staying out of Lid's way here. You're not helping him. You're pretty much just sounding like his retarded little step brother. Lid, you got a retarded step brother who plays with balls?

Heh. Dean, if you weren't a mod, you'd be so banned. Who let you have that gig anyway?

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 12:42 PM
http://www.aidswalkokc.org/07photos/28.OKGayRodeoAssn.jpg

Jason White's Third Knee
10/7/2008, 12:45 PM
12 pages, heh.

Almost 18,000 posts. Heh.

Stoop Dawg
10/7/2008, 12:47 PM

:confused:

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/11/longhornsfan2.jpg

Half a Hundred
10/7/2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.aidswalkokc.org/07photos/28.OKGayRodeoAssn.jpg

See, there's the difference, we crack on your school, you crack on our state. The fact is, we have plenty of material from just a few hundred thousand, you have to sift through 3.5 million. Sorry, you aren't helping your cause.

badger
10/7/2008, 12:50 PM
tee hee, look at this image I found of Oklahoma pride, tee hee

Tee hee, I found one far worse from Austin, but because there may be people out there with very hot cups of coffee, I am just providing the link and not directly showing it... tee hee. (http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Gay-Pride-Parade.jpg)

C&CDean
10/7/2008, 01:22 PM
Heh. Dean, if you weren't a mod, you'd be so banned. Who let you have that gig anyway?

Wha? That was gentle. Damn near mundane by my standard.

Nobody let me have the gig. I took it.:texan:

badger
10/7/2008, 01:40 PM
Nobody let me have the gig. I took it.:texan:

:texan: I drive as fast as I want, merge into traffic when I want, and when I brake, by gawd, you better brake too, because if you dent my precious truck Lucy...

http://i33.tinypic.com/mwac9c.jpg
...I will kick your @$$ down this block and the next.

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 01:51 PM
http://blog.kir.com/archives/images/Brown%20and%20Switzer%20hook'em.gif

frankensooner
10/7/2008, 01:58 PM
Lid, don't you have gym you need to hit? ;)

C&CDean
10/7/2008, 02:01 PM
http://blog.kir.com/archives/images/Brown%20and%20Switzer%20hook'em.gif

pffft. Get Barry drunk enough, he'd butt**** even you Lid.

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 02:04 PM
OH.. the Pac 10 referees are biased against us!!!

OH.. ESPN hates us!!!

OH.. CBS hates us!!!

OH.. the NCAA is picking on us trying to get us to stop cheating!!!

OH.. its not fair the Big XII Conference has offices in Dallas!!!

OH.. why won't the NCAA punish USC!!!

does any of this sound REMOTELY familiar????

really?

office slow this week, lid? no running backs to keep out of prison?
no defensive backs to get out of weapons charges?

fagtag. you're it.

Half a Hundred
10/7/2008, 02:08 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9656/mystery51401my2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/mystery51401my2.jpg/1/w300.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img510/mystery51401my2.jpg/1/)

Ahem.

boomrsoonr
10/7/2008, 02:13 PM
Lid doesn't have a gym. They won't let him in because he only hangs out in the men's showers.

Collier11
10/7/2008, 02:15 PM
That's right Lott.. OU should win the game by a brajjillion points....

Just like..

They shouldve beaten West Virginny...

Just like you shouldve beaten A&M twice

They shouldve beaten Boise State...

Just like you shouldve beaten Kstate twice

They shouldve beaten Colorado last year...

Just like you shouldve beaten Colorado in the Big 12 title

You didn't
You won't

Wait, Just like you shouldnt have lost to OU by 52 and 49...or Stanford

IT IS YOUR DENSITY!!!!!

OH.. the Pac 10 referees are biased against us!!!

OH.. ESPN hates us!!!

Ill answer that one for Chris

OH.. CBS hates us!!!

Ive done a bad job, plain and simple

OH.. the NCAA is picking on us trying to get us to stop cheating!!!

How many guys can you possibly have arrested in one season

OH.. its not fair the Big XII Conference has offices in Dallas!!!

How many conf titles has mack brown won in his illustrious career

OH.. why won't the NCAA punish USC!!!

we get probation for a qb doing something illegal and getting kicked off the team and texas gets nothing for over 10 players in the past several years getting busted for theft, weapons, and/or drugs

does any of this sound REMOTELY familiar????

You Fail!

TopDawg
10/7/2008, 02:15 PM
that comes from a person supporting a school that has TWO words in its entire song... I can see the debate from years ago..

I feel sick even posting this:

Texas Fight, Texas Fight,
And it's goodbye to A&M.
And we'll put over one more win.
For it's Texas that we love best.
Hail, Hail, The gang's all here,
And it's good-bye to all the rest!

Yea Orange! Yea White!
Yea Longhorns! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!

More than half of your song is "Texas Fight"

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 02:25 PM
I feel sick even posting this:

More than half of your song is "Texas Fight"

HA! I win.

First.. you posted the entire first verse of Texas Fight.

Congrats.. You are well on your way to the Promised Land.

Second... you proved the point.. many more words than just two.

Thank you.. your parting gifts are at the door!

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 02:28 PM
really?

office slow this week, lid? no running backs to keep out of prison?
no defensive backs to get out of weapons charges?

fagtag. you're it.

No. just things like...a defensive tackle stealing a jacket and then choosing not to appear in court.... or...

a wide receiver stealing gasoline... or...

a highly ranked recruit bringing a gun on to school property... then.. making a ridiculous rap video....

Just the usual.

I'm waiting for that next car dealership that employs 25 "student" athletes.. :eek:

Half a Hundred
10/7/2008, 02:28 PM
HA! I win.

Third... what kind of sick bastards make their fight song out of a sped up version of Taps? That's cynical even for me

TopDawg
10/7/2008, 02:45 PM
HA! I win.

Well, actually, you lose. See, we've also got:

I'm Sooner born, Sooner bred and when I die I'll be Sooner dead.
Rah, Oklahoma, Rah, Oklahoma, Rah, Oklahoma...OKU!

As often as you've heard it under the Stoops regime, I would've figured you'd know it better. You must be one of those "fans" who leaves when we get ahead by 28.

badger
10/7/2008, 02:59 PM
Oh wow, Lid once again resorts to car dealership banter. Yes, we get it, there was a car dealership problem. This just in! George W. Bush is dumb! Hahahaha, I made a funny! Oh wait, that stopped being funny in 1999 when everyone realized it.

For this reason, it is time to bring up NEW discrepancies that we have not debated here yet this year. We get it, "Texas is gay," and "Texas is suck," and "Texas is weed," and "Texas is jailbait," ok, we get it, now time for new arguments because it is, after all, NO WHORN TUESDAY :D

Mack Brown is as big of a liar as Nick Satan. Fact: Before he was hired at UT-Austin, he was at North Carolina, but assured North Carolina that he would not leave. Wow, remind you of another Bammer coach, Dennis Fran Fran?

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 03:04 PM
No. just things like...a defensive tackle stealing a jacket and then choosing not to appear in court.... or...

a wide receiver stealing gasoline... or...

a highly ranked recruit bringing a gun on to school property... then.. making a ridiculous rap video....

Just the usual.

I'm waiting for that next car dealership that employs 25 "student" athletes.. :eek:

i knew you didnt have me on ignore your fuggin pecker neck.....now im just going to call you a coward for dodging my jabs and questiosn to you for the last two years....

all of that is water under the dam....all involved have been disciplined...what did mack do to your criminal element for thier wrong doings?

picasso
10/7/2008, 03:06 PM
http://www.brownmackie.edu/

boomrsoonr
10/7/2008, 03:10 PM
i knew you didnt have me on ignore your fuggin pecker neck.....now im just going to call you a coward for dodging my jabs and questiosn to you for the last two years....

all of that is water under the dam....all involved have been disciplined...what did mack do to your criminal element for thier wrong doings?

He sent them to Cleveland.

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 03:13 PM
i knew you didnt have me on ignore your [sic.]fuggin pecker neck.....now im [sic.] just going to call you a coward for dodging my jabs and questiosn [sic.] to you for the last two years....

all of that is water under the dam....all involved have been disciplined...what did mack do to your criminal element for thier [sic.] wrong doings?

No... Most of your posts are simply too inane to even merit a response. However, since it's Texas - OU week, I took pity on you.

Look up what Mack did. A far more impressive display than what Stoopsie (I'll even take Les Miles' rejects) does.

Hillbillies. :rolleyes:

picasso
10/7/2008, 03:15 PM
your 2 best coaches have OU ties.

we are the standard in Big 12 football (this one has to hurt).

you're still below us.

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 03:20 PM
your 2 best coaches have OU ties.

we are the standard in Big 12 football (this one has to hurt).

you're still below us.

The foundation of your team historically has come from Texas. Without Texans, you are Iowa State. (That has to hurt).

You are the standard in Big XII football.. but just as in the Big 8, you can't do it cleanly...never have.. never will.

CK Sooner
10/7/2008, 03:22 PM
The foundation of your team historically has come from Texas. Without Texans, you are Iowa State. (That has to hurt).

You are the standard in Big XII football.. but just as in the Big 8, you can't do it cleanly...never have.. never will.

Answer this.

Why do they come to Oklahoma?

badger
10/7/2008, 03:24 PM

You see, Lid, it's all about diversity, which is what makes America so great. We Oklahomans embrace recruits of all state backgrounds, whether it be Oklahoma, Texas, Georiga, Nevada, anywhere.

Texas just recruits Texas.

That is why America and Oklahoma win and Texas is phail.

picasso

how so? we didn't cheat all of those years we've won conference titles. count 'em Liddy, it's beyond a few so-called broken rules.

you sound like that cry baby Darrel Royal who just couldn't understand how we could get all of that Texas talent legally. could be because we didn't just recruit pasty white boys such as yourself.

and recruiting Texas kids doesn't bother me. you guys recruited my bro in law to come run a company down there.

belch.

OUthunder
Lid, don't you have gym you need to hit? ;)

or the hair club for men?

Collier11
10/7/2008, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=TexasLidig8r;2434146]The foundation of your team historically has come from Texas. Without Texans, you are Iowa State. (That has to hurt).

You couldnt even win natl titles in the swc, give me a break

Players making stupid decisions doesnt make a dirty program, not disciplining them appropriately does...thats where Mack Brown comes into the Picture and Bob Stoops leaves

picasso
10/7/2008, 03:26 PM
quick, somebody tell me the only school to win back to back Big 12 football titles?

oh oh and while we're at it somebody tell me how many of those titles Tejas has won since Stoops has been in Norman?

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 03:30 PM
Answer this.

Why do they come to Oklahoma?

To drive free Lexus cars and being paid for work you don't do?????

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 03:31 PM
or the hair club for men?

Thunder.. God only made a few perfect heads.. the rest He put hair on.

This head is too PRETTY to hide under hair.

CK Sooner
10/7/2008, 03:33 PM

Go to Texas and get all the weed you want.

:rolleyes:

Collier11
10/7/2008, 03:36 PM

This is very simple to explain LID, the players need the jobs to pay for the weapons and drugs from back home in Texas that they get from the UT players, they need the Lexus to drive back to get it...its a partnership of Texas thuggery

frankensooner
10/7/2008, 03:38 PM
Thunder.. God only made a few perfect heads.. the rest He put hair on.

This head is too PRETTY to hide under hair.

We don't bash for baldness, just morbid obesity, wearing too much cologne and gawd awful bowties. ;)

sooneron
10/7/2008, 03:39 PM
HA! I win.

Third... we're so pathetic that we're obsessed with atm! Just look at the fight song!

Thank you.. I love taking it in the back door!

Fixed that for you.:texan:

Ardmore_Sooner
10/7/2008, 03:39 PM
"It’s a program that should probably have a better record than we have because they’re the state university of Texas. But we’ve done more with Texas players, obviously, than Texas has done with Texas players." -- Barry Switzer, 2004

TopDawg
10/7/2008, 03:51 PM

Both OU and Texas have blemishes on their player conduct records. To pretend otherwise would be foolish.

But the trophy-to-blemish ratio is much better at OU. You guys cheat and STILL don't win.

picasso
10/7/2008, 03:53 PM
you'd think they would have rolled up more titles in the sucky SWC.

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 04:14 PM
No... Most of your posts are simply too inane to even merit a response. However, since it's Texas - OU week, I took pity on you.

Look up what Mack did. A far more impressive display than what Stoopsie (I'll even take Les Miles' rejects) does.

Hillbillies. :rolleyes:
too inane? wow. you must have just recieved your newest addtion to your brittanica collection recently....

you're still a booty sniffing azz monkey and nothing will change that but, i can slow down with the posting and make sure there are no spelling errors or grammar mistakes. i just have more to do than take bribes and shop online for internet brides and bowties.

now, bathe me with your tongue you dirtbag....

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 04:18 PM
you'd think they would have rolled up more titles in the sucky SWC.

vs. the old Big 2 Little 6.. where you only had one tough conference game every year and no pesky academic standards to get in the way? :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 04:19 PM
Both OU and Texas have blemishes on their player conduct records. To pretend otherwise would be foolish.

But the trophy-to-blemish ratio is much better at OU. You guys cheat and STILL don't win.

So are you saying you cheat better?

With probations suffered by your program in the..

1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s, and
2000s..

you do have a long and storied history of being in the NCAA dog house. NO wonder your fans hate the NCAA! :D

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 04:20 PM
vs. the old Big 2 Little 6.. where you only had one tough conference game every year and no pesky academic standards to get in the way? :rolleyes:

and how many did you skunk monkeys manage to amass?

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 04:22 PM
We don't bash for baldness, just morbid obesity, wearing too much cologne and gawd awful bowties. ;)

Don't you have a wife no longer interested in sex to worry about? ;)

Jello Biafra

With probations suffered by your program in the..

1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s, and
2000s..

you do have a long and storied history of being in the NCAA dog house. NO wonder your fans hate the NCAA! :D

hey, whatever. one thing that doesnt happen in norman is buying FAKE nc crystal... or co-big XII championship rings.

Bosley
See, there's the difference, we crack on your school, you crack on our state. The fact is, we have plenty of material from just a few hundred thousand, you have to sift through 3.5 million. Sorry, you aren't helping your cause.

That looks like it might be a photoshop product....

You can't photoshop gems like this though:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/integrityx717/115.jpg

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 04:25 PM
Don't you have a wife no longer interested in sex to worry about? ;)

wtf?

TopDawg
10/7/2008, 04:26 PM

Yes, although you get the nod in baseball.

What I'm really saying, though, is that OU and Texas both cheat. But it's hard for the NCAA to police everybody, so they just focus on the teams that are winning.

Jello Biafra
10/7/2008, 04:32 PM
Yes, although you get the nod in baseball.

What I'm really saying, though, is that OU and Texas both cheat. But it's hard for the NCAA to police everybody, so they just focus on the teams that are winning.

+1

TexasLidig8r
10/7/2008, 05:02 PM
wtf?

Inside joke.

picasso
10/7/2008, 05:08 PM

yes, those standards produced some fine scholar football players I'm sure.

hey btw, I heard Peter the Great Gardere on the local radio today. he was in town last night for the legends OU/UT dinner fund raiser type deal. oh if you could go back to those days eh there shorty?

Collier11
10/7/2008, 05:47 PM
Speaking of ut football consisting of good quality people, this new Ernie Davis movie appears to shine some light on what kind of people went to ut...jus sayin ;)

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 09:02 AM
Inside joke.

He's just jealous of my ginormous forearms. ;)

badger
10/8/2008, 09:19 AM
Lid, because you are seemingly ignoring my thread that calls you out (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121640), I would like to remind you that the sequel to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader is The Silver Chair and no matter how stupid the characters acted in the first four installments of our series, nothing compares to one Jill Pole's stupidity in this outing. Rest assured, if you do not agree to bet by tonight, get ready for "forgetting the signs."

It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway: Tough manly UT lawyers are obviously no match with wimpy little blond OU chicks, or surely, UT lawyer would have accepted the bet by now. I know the prospect of having a Sooner avatar and sig for the next two months sounds awful, but nobody's saying you have to post here. Surely you whorns have a board that doesn't crash and runs as smoothly as SF.com - I mean, there are so many students and alumni!

:D wuss.

TexasLidig8r
10/8/2008, 09:21 AM
yes, those standards produced some fine scholar football players I'm sure.

hey btw, I heard Peter the Great Gardere on the local radio today. he was in town last night for the legends OU/UT dinner fund raiser type deal. oh if you could go back to those days eh there shorty?

Peter the Great.. ah yes.... The Cash twins... Johnny Walker.. winning games we had no business winning.. (except for 1990)... good times.. good times.

shorty? since when is 5'11" considered.. shorty? :mad:

StoopTroup
10/8/2008, 09:22 AM
WUSS

I fixed it for you...

Although it was a good post...

I thought we should just cut to the chase. :D

olevetonahill
10/8/2008, 09:24 AM
Peter the Great.. ah yes.... The Cash twins... Johnny Walker.. winning games we had no business winning.. (except for 1990)... good times.. good times.

Uh Lid He was talking about yer Height Not yer Girth :D

badger
10/8/2008, 09:33 AM

Ok, now you're just ignoring me. Need I remind you that one time Wisconsin had a live badger mascot that got loose on the field and they had to stop the game for a long time before the little beast was calmed down and caught? Everyone was so scared of the little thing that they vowed to never have a live mascot ever again?

:mad: So anyway, reminding you, you can't ignore a badger. You might end up dead.

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 09:34 AM
Lid, why won't you bet?

badger
10/8/2008, 09:38 AM
Lid, why won't you bet?

http://www.badgers.org/images/gallery_badger_and_snake.jpg
For less than $1 per day, you, too can assure that this poor, helpless little badger has her fill of evil conniving beasts each and every day. Won't you donate to feed the starving (take that snake you just caught outta your mouth badger! We're trying to get you money! Oh, forget it, I'll just take it from you)
http://p.webshots.com/ProThumbs/59/66959_wallpaper280.jpg
...anyway, like I was saying, this soft tempered, kind hearted badger... AHHHH! She's got my leg! Get it off! Get it off! Forget it, just let her have the leg and save me!!!!

frankensooner
10/8/2008, 09:40 AM
Lid, man up and bet Badger! Are you a-scairt?

badger
10/8/2008, 09:43 AM
YOU HAVE ANGERED THE BADGER (nsfw) (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/MicheleCass76/Badger.jpg)

sooneron
10/8/2008, 09:46 AM

We all know that the standards at such fine institutions as, say, arkansas and houston were Hahvahd-like. You're dumber than you look if you think the admission standards for those schools were raised for football players in order to be kept in line with Rice's. As an aside, UTerus was not that hard to get into back in the 70's/80's, I qualified and I was one lazy *** HS Student.

picasso
10/8/2008, 09:51 AM
5'11" is short to me. maybe it's your hair?

and this probation/cheating smack is oh so weak. we played an ineligible backup QB late in a few games in the 70's (when we learned he was we turned ourselves in) and an alum paid Kurt Kaspar for a job he didn't do one summer in the 80's down in Texas.

the other petty crimes were Switzer paying for kids to go home and for renting a van for recruiting visists. major league stuff I'll say.

bitch.

StoopTroup
10/8/2008, 09:52 AM
Hell just called in sick....lol

badger
10/8/2008, 09:52 AM
has anyone reminded him about a certain running back stealing a certain large and expensive television? :D

olevetonahill
10/8/2008, 10:30 AM
Lid, man up and bet Badger! Are you a-scairt?

Lid this Saturday:D
http://www.ravepro.com/issues/2005/12/vol3iss23/images/NSCA_WhatKeepsUsUp.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/8/2008, 10:32 AM
and this probation/cheating smack is oh so weak. we played an ineligible backup QB late in a few games in the 70's (when we learned he was we turned ourselves in) and an alum paid Kurt Kaspar for a job he didn't do one summer in the 80's down in Texas.

the other petty crimes were Switzer paying for kids to go home and for renting a van for recruiting visists. major league stuff I'll say.

bitch.

Painter boy.. it was a WEEEE bit more than that...

September 20, 1973 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated extra benefits; including improper recruiting inducements; lodging, publicity and transportation; tryouts; excessive number of official visits; excessive time for official visits; in addition to academic fraud; eligibility; unethical conduct.

Result: 2 year Probation, 2 year post season ban, 2 year television ban, one assistant football coach not allowed to recruit.

November 11, 1980 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated improper financial aid; improper recruiting contacts, entertainment and transportation.

Result: Publicly reprimand.

December 19, 1988 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated improper transportation; extra benefits; complimentary tickets; improper recruiting contacts, employment, entertainment, inducements and transportation; unethical conduct; outside fund; lack of institutional control; certification of compliance.

Result: 3 years probation; 1 year television ban; 3 years probation; Maximum of 18 initial grants for 1989-90 and 1990-91 football season. maximum of eight coaches may recruit off campus for 1989-90; OU limited to maximum of 50 official visits for 1988-89 and 1989-90; The University of Oklahoma files annual reports regarding compliance programs; University of Oklahoma must show cause why more penalties should not be imposed if institution does not remove two assistant coaches and recruiting coordinator from recruiting and disassociate one representative.

Yah.. just piddly little stuff. :D

BinkleySoonerFan
10/8/2008, 11:00 AM
Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"

(Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Longhorn Fan.

(Mr. Delusional Longhorn Faaaaaan!)

Season after season, year after year, you join the bovine faithful in telling us how good UT is going to be based on inscrutable logic and former 5-star highschool recruits.

(We're gonna be number one!)

You'll pin your hopes on the latest new coordinator.

(Muschamp's gonna shut 'em down!)

Only to wake up to the hard reality of another Red River loss on Sunday.

(When does Bradford graduaaatttteeeee...)

You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control as you watch your rival represent the Big12 South in your conference championship.

(Championships are overratedddddddddd!)

Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of the one championship you won since the Beatles broke up.

(Vince Young where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?)

And ignore all the under-performing teams you've fielded and embarrassing games you've lost at home and away.

(We just ran out of timmeeeeeeeeeee!)

And when that gameday comes when you lose to some 20 point unranked underdog, you'll act surprised as if losing is some kind of anomaly

(More mysterious than a USC investigationnnnn)

After all, you'll argue, BCS Bowls are over commercialized and you like playing at the Holiday bowl.

(Bring on Pac-10 number 4!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort in knowing that Mack Brown never really ever loses a game, he just frequently runs out of time!!!!

(Mr. Delusional, Irrational Longhorn Fannnnnnnn!)

Jello Biafra
10/8/2008, 11:09 AM

is that with or without your platform shoes?

my 11 year old is 5'10". believe it or not, you are short to a whole lot of people.

TexasLidig8r
10/8/2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXLsl-3YhI&feature=related

Your Lord and .. Master!!

Big Red Ron
10/8/2008, 11:52 AM
Vince the great lost more than he won against OU.

I can only imagine how disturbing it is for uteri that their best decade since that Gooner was their coach is marked by the worst beat downs in OU-uteri history and they were on the wrong side.

Texas is Bob Stoops' b!tch.

badger
10/8/2008, 11:53 AM

Nope, this video is much less inakrut. Please check it out Lid and feel free to agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

picasso
10/8/2008, 05:49 PM
Painter boy.. it was a WEEEE bit more than that...

September 20, 1973 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated extra benefits; including improper recruiting inducements; lodging, publicity and transportation; tryouts; excessive number of official visits; excessive time for official visits; in addition to academic fraud; eligibility; unethical conduct.

Result: 2 year Probation, 2 year post season ban, 2 year television ban, one assistant football coach not allowed to recruit.

November 11, 1980 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated improper financial aid; improper recruiting contacts, entertainment and transportation.

Result: Publicly reprimand.

December 19, 1988 - NCAA found University of Oklahoma football team violated improper transportation; extra benefits; complimentary tickets; improper recruiting contacts, employment, entertainment, inducements and transportation; unethical conduct; outside fund; lack of institutional control; certification of compliance.

Result: 3 years probation; 1 year television ban; 3 years probation; Maximum of 18 initial grants for 1989-90 and 1990-91 football season. maximum of eight coaches may recruit off campus for 1989-90; OU limited to maximum of 50 official visits for 1988-89 and 1989-90; The University of Oklahoma files annual reports regarding compliance programs; University of Oklahoma must show cause why more penalties should not be imposed if institution does not remove two assistant coaches and recruiting coordinator from recruiting and disassociate one representative.

Yah.. just piddly little stuff. :D
the biggest thing that got us off the tv was the Kerry Jackson (academic fraud) deal. and we all know about Scott Hill.

I knew 2 big time recruits from my high school and both eventually made All-Big 8 d-backs at OU and oSu. the dude from OU drove the crappy car he had since high school. the other guy got a brand new Z-28. just sayin.

bitch.

soonerborn45
10/8/2008, 07:50 PM
Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"

(Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Longhorn Fan.

(Mr. Delusional Longhorn Faaaaaan!)

Season after season, year after year, you join the bovine faithful in telling us how good UT is going to be based on inscrutable logic and former 5-star highschool recruits.

(We're gonna be number one!)

You'll pin your hopes on the latest new coordinator.

(Muschamp's gonna shut 'em down!)

Only to wake up to the hard reality of another Red River loss on Sunday.

(When does Bradford graduaaatttteeeee...)

You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control as you watch your rival represent the Big12 South in your conference championship.

(Championships are overratedddddddddd!)

Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of the one championship you won since the Beatles broke up.

(Vince Young where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?)

And ignore all the under-performing teams you've fielded and embarrassing games you've lost at home and away.

(We just ran out of timmeeeeeeeeeee!)

And when that gameday comes when you lose to some 20 point unranked underdog, you'll act surprised as if losing is some kind of anomaly

(More mysterious than a USC investigationnnnn)

After all, you'll argue, BCS Bowls are over commercialized and you like playing at the Holiday bowl.

(Bring on Pac-10 number 4!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort in knowing that Mack Brown never really ever loses a game, he just frequently runs out of time!!!!

(Mr. Delusional, Irrational Longhorn Fannnnnnnn!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are the man for that one.

Half a Hundred
10/8/2008, 07:56 PM
Do you know what I like about badgers? In Europe, badgers are the most docile, gentle animals there are. Literally, they'll just wait there for you to inevitably whack them with a stick (which most people in the old countries did), because they were just so damn nice.

When our European forebears got to the New World, they found an animal which superficially looked like these innocuous European Badgers, and decided to name them similarly. What they didn't realize was that these animals were practically the spawn of Satan himself. Mean, vicious, ill-tempered and unafraid, these creatures would slash at you for looking at them wrong.

I like irony.

soonerborn45
10/8/2008, 07:57 PM

Now I know I'm just a NOOB and I haven't been on here long but Lid do you have like a raging h*rd on for youtube. Is some loser down in Austin just sitting in his moms basement slingin these videos on here so you dorks can have something to j*rk off too. I mean I have seen the video and I ain't so sure that ol Mack went back to his hotel room that night at the Pasedena Ramada Inn (or where ever you cheap sons o b*tches stay) I'm pretty sure he took himself on over to Vince's room and gave him a BJ that would make Jenna Jameson go "D*MN!!!!"

boomrsoonr
10/8/2008, 08:28 PM
Now I know I'm just a NOOB and I haven't been on here long but Lid do you have like a raging h*rd on for youtube. Is some loser down in Austin just sitting in his moms basement slingin these videos on here so you dorks can have something to j*rk off too. I mean I have seen the video and I ain't so sure that ol Mack went back to his hotel room that night at the Pasedena Ramada Inn (or where ever you cheap sons o b*tches stay) I'm pretty sure he took himself on over to Vince's room and gave him a BJ that would make Jenna Jameson go "D*MN!!!!"

It's okay. He starred on YouTube back in 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSiRKiHnQk

CK Sooner
10/8/2008, 08:33 PM
J6nOCef3Hic

picasso
10/9/2008, 09:39 AM
28-21 scoreboard and back to back reigning Big 12 champs!

bitch.:texan:

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 09:58 AM

HA! Our homes don't have wheels on them and our daddies don't wear mullets!!

Just think.. Bob Stoops lost to Texas worse than any other coach in the long history of OU football.. and that was to a football team with just ONE player and a bunch of guys named Herb (according to you).

HA.. noob!!

badger
10/9/2008, 10:01 AM
HA! Our homes don't have wheels on them and our daddies don't wear mullets!!

Just think.. Bob Stoops lost to Texas worse than any other coach in the long history of OU football.. and that was to a football team with just ONE player and a bunch of guys named Herb (according to you).

HA.. noob!!

Hey look, it's Lid... and he's still ignoring the betting proposal in front of him. He's also ignoring the fact that during the past eight years, only two have had Texas staying until the end of the game... Hook 'em

... or perhaps, he isn't ignoring this fact and that is why he is ignoring me. Who, in the right mind, would bet on a team that has no chance of winning? Perhaps there is intelligent life out there after all, in those areas south of the Red River. :mack:

picasso
10/9/2008, 10:03 AM
c'monnn man, both of our states have an equal amount of mullets and mobile type homes. yours are just on a larger scale population wise.:D

plus, you're the one with a QB named Colt and an effin cow for a mascot. heh.

badger
10/9/2008, 10:06 AM
c'monnn man, both of our states have an equal amount of mullets and mobile type homes. yours are just on a larger scale population wise.:D

plus, you're the one with a QB named Colt and an effin cow for a mascot. heh.

It is true. Everything's bigger in Texas, from mullet population to number of mobile type homes.

This is why wise girls like me do not mess with Texas. ;)

:mad: And before you all mention that my husband's from San Antonio, let me remind you that you can take the person out of Texas AND the Texas out of the person, which was accomplished through a lot of BOOMER SOONER yelling and attending OU.

:D It's a scientifically proven fact.

:P probably.

picasso
10/9/2008, 10:10 AM
hey I've got a VERY wealthy cousin from Austin and his son is a well known comedian there who happens to have the same name as I. they're still oil patch rednecks though.:D

StoopTroup
10/9/2008, 10:16 AM

So...now we know where you guys have been hanging OUt...:D :texan:

My God Man...it was 3 years ago...

After this Saturday it's going to be 4...

I hope you guys can make it through 4 while your waiting for your shot after 5 freaking years...

We've had 2 legitimate shots at the MNC since 2000.

You guys are sliding towards pathetic.

BOOMER SOONER !

picasso
10/9/2008, 10:19 AM
[/SIZE]

So...now we know where you guys have been hanging OUt...:D :texan:

My God Man...it was 3 years ago...

After this Saturday it's going to be 4...

I hope you guys can make it through 4 while your waiting for your shot after 5 freaking years...

We've had 2 legitimate shots at the MNC since 2000.

You guys are sliding towards pathetic.

BOOMER SOONER !

they have any 63-14 type wins in there? ohhh wait a minute, that was us and UCLA.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 10:39 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/steve70_2006/oklahoma2.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 10:41 AM
Hey look, it's Lid... and he's still ignoring the betting proposal in front of him. He's also ignoring the fact that during the past eight years, only two have had Texas staying until the end of the game... Hook 'em

... or perhaps, he isn't ignoring this fact and that is why he is ignoring me. Who, in the right mind, would bet on a team that has no chance of winning? Perhaps there is intelligent life out there after all, in those areas south of the Red River. :mack:

Badj.. Badj.. Badj.. you keep ignoring the very small conditions.. first .. it was.. you have to be naked when you post on here the next day...

Then.. it was... you have to be wearing lingerie when you post on here the next day...

Now... it's.... in addition to the bet, you have to paint fingernails burnt orange for two weeks! Happy now??? !!! :D

badger
10/9/2008, 10:41 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/steve70_2006/oklahoma2.jpg

But... we still win, right?

TEXAS SUCKS!!!!

badger
10/9/2008, 10:47 AM
Badj.. Badj.. Badj.. you keep ignoring the very small conditions.. first .. it was.. you have to be naked when you post on here the next day...

Then.. it was... you have to be wearing lingerie when you post on here the next day...

Now... it's.... in addition to the bet, you have to paint fingernails burnt orange for two weeks! Happy now??? !!! :D

I only recall one of those requests, which I remind you, was rejected because I am not reading these stipulations as "When Texas loses, badger will..." but rather, read them as "After OU wins once again, like usual, we will have to endure Lid doing the following..."

But :D... finger nail polish, eh? Yes, oh yes indeed, we can do this. However, I will make it less embarrassing for you:

I, baj, will paint my fingernails burnt orange (or whatever the closest color to that is which I can find on short notice) following the game and leave it that color for a full two weeks, should the Sooners come up short on Saturday against Texas.

HOWEVER, you, Lid, must also agree to paint your toenails CRIMSON (or a red-like color that comes close) following the game and leave it that color for a full two weeks, should the Sooners win like they usually have in recent history against Texas.

This is, of course, in addition to the avatar and sig change that lasts thorugh the big 12 championship week (i.e. when regular conference schedule ends).

Oh... and post a pic after its done to prove you did it. Others may never know because of your big ol' Texas lawyer boots, but SF.com shall know the truth.

http://www.maniacworld.com/deal_or_no_deal.jpg

sooneron
10/9/2008, 10:49 AM
Lid, the dude from the chub and portly store called, they want to renegotiate your modelling contract.

OU86
10/9/2008, 10:52 AM
Mediocrity: It takes a lot less time and most people won't notice the difference until you get your *** kicked on television.

sooneron
10/9/2008, 10:54 AM
I wish that we could proudly claim an all white national champ team from as recently as 1970!

sooneron
10/9/2008, 10:55 AM
So close...

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 10:58 AM
I only recall one of those requests, which I remind you, was rejected because I am not reading these stipulations as "When Texas loses, badger will..." but rather, read them as "After OU wins once again, like usual, we will have to endure Lid doing the following..."

But :D... finger nail polish, eh? Yes, oh yes indeed, we can do this. However, I will make it less embarrassing for you:

I, baj, will paint my fingernails burnt orange (or whatever the closest color to that is which I can find on short notice) following the game and leave it that color for a full two weeks, should the Sooners come up short on Saturday against Texas.

HOWEVER, you, Lid, must also agree to paint your toenails CRIMSON (or a red-like color that comes close) following the game and leave it that color for a full two weeks, should the Sooners win like they usually have in recent history against Texas.

This is, of course, in addition to the avatar and sig change that lasts thorugh the big 12 championship week (i.e. when regular conference schedule ends).

Oh... and post a pic after its done to prove you did it. Others may never know because of your big ol' Texas lawyer boots, but SF.com shall know the truth.

badj.. I would but... I'm gonna be on Turks & Caicos beginning the week after the ou beatdown... so...

you taking the burnt orange bet wieniette?.. or would that be..

Wieniesse?

OklahomaRed
10/9/2008, 11:12 AM
You guys bit. 19 pages. I don't have Lid blocked, but when he posts all I read is "blah, blah, blah...........". Not just another blow hard shortwhorn, but another blowhard, shortwhorn, lawyer. I can't believe you would give either three any credence at all? :confused:

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 11:49 AM
You guys bit. 19 pages. I don't have Lid blocked, but when he posts all I read is "blah, blah, blah...........". Not just another blow hard shortwhorn, but another blowhard, shortwhorn, lawyer. I can't believe you would give either three any credence at all? :confused:

Hell Red.. start to read.. you will learn many things.. like...

ALL YOUR ASSES BELONG TO THE GREATNESS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.

OUthunder
10/9/2008, 11:54 AM
Do I hear twenty pages?

badger
10/9/2008, 12:07 PM
badj.. I would but... I'm gonna be on Turks & Caicos beginning the week after the ou beatdown... so...

Oh, escaping Texas before the inevitable meltdown after the game, eh? I don't blame you, but really, who cares if people see crimson toe nails painted at some resort island, woot woot?

Point of information: Lid is too skeert to show himself at an island with crimson nails. :D

picasso
10/9/2008, 12:08 PM

hey it's all part of this week! the sad part is there aren't more Horns in here.

OUthunder
10/9/2008, 12:14 PM
Bump for twenty pages.

BTW, UT BLOWS.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 12:21 PM
its' Thursday of TEXAS - ou week.. that means..

It's time for some good old fashioned academic smack, trailer park smack.. mullett wearing smack!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rivalryrags.com/system/design/image/35/o_u_suck.jpg

picasso
10/9/2008, 12:22 PM
Lid likes when we show him our "o" face.

so does Mackovicky Brown.

now iron my shirt bitch.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 12:23 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/Cassie4osu64801/churchsign.jpg

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2008, 12:24 PM

Thank you Badj, for not biting on his deep-seated (pun?) desire to sit in his office typing to us nekkid, save for some red lingerie and painted toenails.

But Badj, do you really want to see his feet? Remember the foot we had to endure last week?

picasso
10/9/2008, 12:26 PM
add p*$$ yellow to red and you get orange.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 12:28 PM
add p*$$ yellow to red and you get orange.

What the hell are you.. a painter or somethin?

Do you wear a beret and a striped black and white shirt when you paint?

;)

badger
10/9/2008, 12:29 PM
Thank you Badj, for not biting on his deep-seated (pun?) desire to sit in his office typing to us nekkid, save for some red lingerie and painted toenails.

But Badj, do you really want to see his feet? Remember the foot we had to endure last week?

TRUE... hmmm...

I need new ideas, guys. Lid has to go vacationing to escape the rapture in Texas next week, so nothing that um... infringes on his refuge status, please.

I have to work on Sunday, so nothing that infringes on my... um... my portrayal as a professional act.

Finally, nothing that has to be labeled NSFW at every turn to prevent your children from going blind.

Therefore, there can be no:

1- Nekkidness
2- Underwear
or
3- Nail polish
stipulations.

Are we back to square one: Avatar and sig?

picasso
10/9/2008, 12:31 PM
What the hell are you.. a painter or somethin?

Do you wear a beret and a striped black and white shirt when you paint?

;)

naawww I'm a wannabe. and I work in the nude.

Sooner in Tampa
10/9/2008, 12:46 PM
bump for 20 pages.

The Maestro
10/9/2008, 01:03 PM
Lid is having a lot of fun talking about everything other than football. You don't have to be Dr. Melfi to see through that. He knows his enjoyment of this rivalry ends in about 50 hours and he has to admit what everyone knows...OU is just a much better team and program than Texas is.

This game will vault OU for the stretch run while it will send texas into the second half tailspin when the schedule gets "slightly more difficult".

Lid, I can't wait to read the same kind of post game analysis like you wrote up last year, taking your lumps and admitting the obvious.

VY was why the horns enjoyed any serious success
VY is gone
Mack is who he is...a second tier coach at a program that should be first tier
the horns are OU's bitch

Make sure to cover all those points come Sunday.

boomermagic
10/9/2008, 01:04 PM
Dude!!

We're gonna be all over you like Obama with the Koran on a prayer rug!!!

We will be on you like McCain on a plate of nursing home chow..

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 01:48 PM
Football talking is for other threads.. this is a get your smack on, you're a bunch of f'in' hillbillies and we're not thread.

Jeez. do I have to explain everything???!!

silverwheels
10/9/2008, 01:49 PM
Texans aren't hillbillies....heh.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 02:05 PM
Texans aren't hillbillies....heh.

Not according to the former Nebraska coach... :D

oh. and HA! 20 pages. .more to follow!!!

badger
10/9/2008, 02:25 PM
oh. and HA! 20 pages. .more to follow!!!

You have angered the badger. (nsfw) (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/MicheleCass76/Badger.jpg)

Big Red Ron
10/9/2008, 02:27 PM
You have angered the badger. (nsfw) (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/MicheleCass76/Badger.jpg)We get it, you're a badger fan and can get cranky. ;)

badger
10/9/2008, 02:30 PM
We get it, you're a badger fan and can get cranky. ;)

Get it right, man, I'm a girl!

... oh wait, sorry, that's my usually corrective sentence, but I guess you have that right, so in that case...

Get it right, man, I'm a Sooner fan that happens to be a badger, NOT a badger fan!

But yes, I can definitely get cranky, especially when Lid is too
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/images/chicken_honeyfivespice.jpg
to bet!

Big Red Ron
10/9/2008, 02:33 PM
Oh, I know you're a girl. I was assuming that picture was of you on or about the time of your monthly bill. ;)

badger
10/9/2008, 02:37 PM
Oh, I know you're a girl. I was assuming that picture was of you on or about the time of your monthly bill. ;)

http://www.westsidewrestling.com/angry_badger.JPG
You have angered the badger.

frankensooner
10/9/2008, 02:53 PM
Has sissy bowtie boy not placed his wager yet? He must not love his team or believe they can win!!! ;)

MALE918
10/9/2008, 04:27 PM
Kind of like the grip Granger had on the jacket, right?

No - more like the grip you have on Lid's d**k.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2008, 04:35 PM
20 pages..good jorb LID!

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2008, 04:38 PM
No - more like the grip you have on Lid's d**k.

Duck?
Deck?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2008, 04:58 PM
your dock silly

soonerborn45
10/9/2008, 06:11 PM

HA.. noob!!

65 - 13!!!!!

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2008, 06:22 PM
Lid is having a lot of fun talking about everything other than football. You don't have to be Dr. Melfi to see through that. He knows his enjoyment of this rivalry ends in about 50 hours and he has to admit what everyone knows...OU is just a much better team and program than Texas is.

This game will vault OU for the stretch run while it will send texas into the second half tailspin when the schedule gets "slightly more difficult".

Lid, I can't wait to read the same kind of post game analysis like you wrote up last year, taking your lumps and admitting the obvious.

VY was why the horns enjoyed any serious success
VY is gone
Mack is who he is...a second tier coach at a program that should be first tier
the horns are OU's bitch

Make sure to cover all those points come Sunday.

The Sopranos made Lid's thread.

Maestro takes it to another level. :cool:

Sirus
10/9/2008, 07:46 PM
I'm ready to eat.

http://www.weddingtactics.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/longhorn-cake.jpg

MMMM.... Longhorn cake http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u256/kopiteforlife1892/Homer_Simpson_2006.png

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 10:35 AM
(a). All persons described hereinafter in subsection (c),whether by membership, affiliation, association, allegiance, loyalty or devotion, or by ownership of any item which is reasonably construed as indicating one’s membership, affiliation, association, allegiance, loyalty or devotion, including but not limited to, decals, bumper stickers, t-shirts, t-shirt decals, t-shirt stickers or other accoutrement, clothing, any wearing apparel, sports gear, sports paraphernalia, pick up truck colors or color schemes, flags, banners, and/or any tangible item or good, words or slogans (both verbal and non-verbal, including but not limited to, shouting, fisticuffs, and/or any hand gestures) shall be considered subject to the provisions of Subsection (b) set forth hereinafter;

(b). Sucks;

(c). Ou.

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 10:37 AM
This thread has not hit 21 pages yet, wtf?

Get with it folks.

The Maestro
10/10/2008, 10:48 AM
Lid runs out of ammo on weak smack when the game gets closer and closer.

Reality is rearing its ugly head.

Sooner in Tampa
10/10/2008, 11:06 AM
Lid will be absent come tomorrow around 330 EST!!!

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 11:07 AM
Lid runs out of ammo on weak smack when the game gets closer and closer.

Reality is rearing its ugly head.

lol.. and how many times will people have to read my last post before they understand it?

"MABEL!!! That big city lawyur fella is using them big werds agin!"

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/natashatipps/14e2fdde.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 11:10 AM
Lid will be absent come tomorrow around 330 EST!!!

Of course I will.. will be at the game.. my 30th Texas - Ou game.. then out on the town win or lose...

more fun things to do than hang around a web site!

Oh. probably wont be here on Sunday either. :D

Scott D
10/10/2008, 11:12 AM
I saw the poster, and the topic title, and first thing that came to mind was that Dallas might object to that many gheys there.

OUthunder
Bump for 21.

Oh yeah, UT SUCKS.

Lid, wanna bet a stoagie on the game? No cheap **** either.

badger
blah blah blah tehxass

Ok Lid, I have decided that we must wager up before you get permabaned like my old betting buddy Herr the Horn (at least I assumed he got perma'd because I have seen nor betted with him in a few years).

Please discontinue your n00b-like arguments about whose running stole televisions, or drove a free Lexus, or smoked a lot of weed, we've heard it all before. Let's just bet up. I will join you at the bettin' thread shortly...

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 11:49 AM
Yes, 21 pages.

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 12:22 PM
Bump for 21.

Oh yeah, UT SUCKS.

Lid, wanna bet a stoagie on the game? No cheap **** either.

Sure! Your choice... a Monte Cristo Edmundo (a great smoke.. medium strength.. smoked one last night).. or.. a Cohiba Esplendido Limitada Edicion (more full bodied)? Both great smokes.

Whatchoo got to throw out?

sooneron
10/10/2008, 02:44 PM
Well, there's the epitome of hickdom, a Calvin pissing sign. Well played law dog. Well played, indeed. You are truly the bigger hick. You just won a sixer of Schlitz.

badger
10/10/2008, 02:48 PM

Here you go: The REAL reason you're still on SF.com and not WhornFans.com:
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7526/fff4rq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 02:58 PM
Sure! Your choice... a Monte Cristo Edmundo (a great smoke.. medium strength.. smoked one last night).. or.. a Cohiba Esplendido Limitada Edicion (more full bodied)? Both great smokes.

Those Cuban or the Dominican version? I'm pretty sure that neither of those are Cubans.

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 03:05 PM
Those Cuban or the Dominican version? I'm pretty sure that neither of those are Cubans.

Cuban homeslice.

I have a mule who works for Ducati. Brings boxes in from Yurp.

http://www.cigars-review.org/Montecristo-Edmundo_p6.htm

CK Sooner
10/10/2008, 03:10 PM
Cuban homeslice.

That thing got some raving reviews.

:rolleyes:

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 03:15 PM
Cuban homeslice.

Alright, its a bet.

Cohiba Siglo III, Romeo & Julieta Cedros Delux #3, Fuente Fuente Opus X or a (gulp!) Padron Anniversario 1964 Serie Maduro (better than most Cubes IMHO).

Gotta love those mules.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/10/2008, 03:19 PM
Second hand smoke kills.

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 03:23 PM
Second hand smoke kills.

That's why all the bugs outside leave me alone in the evening.

Who knew?

BoonesFarmSooner
10/10/2008, 03:43 PM
Cuban homeslice.

I have a hispainyic who mows my yard

TexasLidig8r
10/10/2008, 04:52 PM
Alright, its a bet.

Cohiba Siglo III, Romeo & Julieta Cedros Delux #3, Fuente Fuente Opus X or a (gulp!) Padron Anniversario 1964 Serie Maduro (better than most Cubes IMHO).

Gotta love those mules.

Mad props and respect to the Thunder !

I'll take the Opus X...

oh.. I have a few Partagas Serie D. No. 2 Edicion Limitada.

So.. I can throw that out for your consideration.

OUthunder
10/10/2008, 04:55 PM
Mad props and respect to the Thunder !

I'll take the Opus X...

oh.. I have a few Partagas Serie D. No. 2 Edicion Limitada.

So.. I can throw that out for your consideration.

I'll take the Partagas Serie D.

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:05 PM
Cuban homeslice.

Meh, mediocre draw (rolled too tight), and somewhat boring to smoke. I wasn't overly impressed. I have lots of experience with montecristo and I really expected better. Not a great finish for this category of cigar. Try a couple before you buy a box. Not worth the money imo.

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:07 PM
Hey Lid, you realize it's been 45 years since a texas team has beaten a #1 ranked OU team, right?

Big Red Ron
10/10/2008, 05:30 PM
Second hand smoke kills.
So does carbon monoxide that your car spews. Let's ban cars. yay, lets have the gubment tell us what we can and can't eat, smoke, drive, screw, lick, punch and do in general. Slippery slope...

Since71ASooner4Life
10/10/2008, 06:36 PM
Can a paralegal even afford tickets? (don't worry Cupcake, it's televised)

OUinFLA
10/10/2008, 07:16 PM
So does carbon monoxide that your car spews. Let's ban cars. yay, lets have the gubment tell us what we can and can't eat, smoke, drive, screw, lick, punch and do in general. Slippery slope...

You're voting for Obama?

:eek:

TexasLidig8r
10/14/2009, 09:17 AM
Because.. some classics.. and the same inevitable end result...

Live to be brought back to life.

Enjoy... like Lazarus!

Ou goes down this weekend like a drunken sorority girl on a hormonal high.

Collier11
10/14/2009, 09:20 AM
OU rolls thru ut like Sergio Kindle thru an apartment building

TexasLidig8r
10/14/2009, 09:25 AM
Ou folds this weekend like a Burlington Coat Factory jacket thrown in the trunk of a used Lexus.

the_ouskull
10/14/2009, 09:28 AM
I see OU as more of a Men's Warehouse team: We'll like the way we look. I guarantee it. We're also an Eminem kinda team, in that we just don't give a f*ck about the way Tejas looks.

the_ouskull

Collier11
10/14/2009, 09:29 AM
we will steal uts glory like Benson would steal a tv

StoopTroup
10/14/2009, 09:30 AM
:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4&feature=related

YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER!!! WELL, YOU GOT IT!

Your brief stay as No. 1 comes to an end this Saturday! As the most overrated No. 1 team in the history of God, OU will go down this Saturday.. and not just on their sisters!

You thought the speed of the West Virginny hillbillies was fast? The Texas DE's will run right past those quivering tubs of goo you call offensive tackles!

All Burlington Coat Factories in the Dallas area are closing from Thursday though Sunday in anticipation of the sooners in town...

All free gas cards are being locked up for the weekend!!

Bradford will feel like the Last of the Mohicans being driven into obscurity by the power.. the might of the Texas Longhorns!

Sergio Kindle and Brian Orakpo have bull's eyes drawn on the back of Bradford...

My advice to you???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE&feature=related

The gnashing and wailing of teeth by sooner fans, drowning in the remnants of their Falstaff Lite beers will be drowned out by the cheers of Texas fans laughing to jokes like... "What's the difference between a Sooner and a carnie?... the Carnie has a job!!" bwahaahhaahhahahahahahaha!!!

It is your DESTINY to be owned...

Embrace your rightful place... as losers once again.. to

The Power

The Majesty

of the University of Texas.

One thing is for sure....you're never going to straight to hell.....:pop: :D

:texan: http://toppun.com/Gay-Lesbian-Pride/Maybe-Reason-Straight-to-Hell-Not-Gay-to-Hell.gif:texan:

Ground_Attack
10/14/2009, 03:04 PM
OU will smoke UT like a Ricky Williams blunt

badger
10/14/2009, 03:10 PM
No avvie bet this year, it looks like. Ah well, enjoy the game. We'll enjoy the win, you can enjoy... ummm.... whatever else goes on in Texas.

Collier11
10/14/2009, 03:10 PM
texas will fail like vince young taking an aptitude test

humblesooner
10/14/2009, 03:52 PM
Texas will suck like Texas sucks.

Desert Sapper
10/14/2009, 04:07 PM
Texas is going down like a two ton hooker.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2009, 04:15 PM
smoked one last night

shiite you smoked more than that...sic em says you have a hella long tongue

85sooners
10/14/2009, 05:00 PM
:texan:

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/14/2009, 05:01 PM
Duck?
Deck?

dork

soonerinabilene
10/14/2009, 05:16 PM
OU is gonna drill Texas like Colt and Shipley on Valentines Day.

A Sooner in Texas
10/14/2009, 05:22 PM
OU goes down this weekend like a drunken sorority girl on a hormonal high.

One would think you might actually have experience with drunken sorority girls on hormonal highs ... but, you wear a bowtie, so .... naaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

okiewaker
10/14/2009, 05:27 PM
OU is gonna be all over Texas like cheddar cheese on macks chicklets.

There!

soonerinabilene
10/14/2009, 05:28 PM
OU is gonna be all over Texas like Vince Young's herpes/semen combo on Mack's lips.
There!

Fixed

unbiasedtruth
10/14/2009, 06:55 PM
OU is going to be all over saxet like a texas attorney is all over an ambulance....

beer4me
10/14/2009, 08:52 PM
OU rolls thru ut like Sergio Kindle thru an apartment building

No roll like shat through a goose. All the apartments in fexus are havin bollards installed so drunk phone talkers can't part their cars in the apartments anymore.

5thYearSooner
10/14/2009, 09:24 PM
...Three way tie...Big12 Champions...trip to NCG...not quite hell.

But Losing out a chance to go to Big 12, NCG..losing out Heisman...hmm..Hell? Or not quite?