PDA

View Full Version : Foswhitt Whittaker aka: Fozzy

OK2LA
10/6/2008, 12:10 AM
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/whittaker_foswhitt00.html

He is apparently the second coming.

According to hornfans.com - if he plays - we have no chance

goingoneight
10/6/2008, 12:23 AM
I haven't even seen this kid play yet.

I've seen the usuals, McCoy, Shipley, Cosby, Obognaya (sp?) and McGee. John Chiles is nothing more than a guy who takes direct snaps into a pile to me. Like Ryan Perriloux, I just don't see why people jump whenever he's in there.

tommieharris91
10/6/2008, 12:59 AM
Chiles will prolly have like 300 yards and 5 INTs against us this game.

BASSooner
10/6/2008, 03:26 AM
Chiles will prolly have like 300 yards and 5 INTs against us this game.

300 yards rushing? ;) no way

TJKDone
10/6/2008, 04:18 AM
I sure wish he was, but Fozzy probably won't be playing. He's been battling a knee injury and OU aint the type of team to throw a Frosh out there against without him being 100% physically.

Hook'em

P.S. Man Sam and Co look good. Will be real fun playing against them.

BIG_IKE
10/6/2008, 07:48 AM
Actually, I wonder if alot of my fellow Sooner fans have even watched Texas play this year. Although Whitaker is gonna be great when he is healthy I am more concerned about the fullback Cody Johnson. He is a great blocker and really fast for 255. I think it's gonna be a great game. Depending on the play of our line..we should pass well. Texas front 7 will be the best we face all year. In fact, this is the best front 7 I have seen at Texas and thats including the NC team. We just have to play all around good defense. Texas is very balanced. They throw alot, but contrary to popular belief, they are the #2 Rushing team in the Big XII.

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/6/2008, 09:40 AM
He is apparently the second coming.

Second coming of what? Cedric Benson?? I'm cool with that. ;)

Just make sure to lock up your boats and/or TV sets.