PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Football

setem
10/5/2008, 09:17 PM
I don't know if any of you guys have noticed but there is nice looking blonde girl roaming the sidelines doing some reporting for the SS network. I have seen her on a few shows but I didn't know she was part of the Soonersports team until I just saw her on the coaches show. She toured the locker room area and she looked good doing it. He name is Shannon Miller just so you know.

She is super cute and super hot in her red dress! Keep an eye out for her she is a great rep for Sooner Football. Our own little Erin Andrews...but NO ONE compares to EA!

I will try and find some pics.

MyT Oklahoma
10/5/2008, 09:20 PM
Okay somebody's got to say it.. "What's her Mother look like and is she available?"

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:20 PM
You might try Shannonmiller.com...lol

http://shannonmiller.com/

Shannon Miller, a 7 time Olympic Medalist and 9 time World Medalist remains The Most Decorated American Gymnast, male or female, in history, having won more Olympic and World Championship Medals than any other US gymnast.

Shannon has been inducted into 7 Halls of Fame including the International Women's Sports Hall of Fame. She is the only woman, in any sport, to be inducted into the United States Olympic Hall of Fame twice! (As an individual and for her team)

Shannon has a BBA in Marketing and Entrepreneurship from the University of Houston and her law degree from Boston College. She now spends her time as a highly sought after motivational speaker, television host, author, sports broadcaster and clinician.

sooner59
10/5/2008, 09:21 PM
She actually is on the video board before every home game with a report of some kind. She goes to school here. I always notice her because im like...."Thats not the REAL Shannon Miller..." She may not have Olympic Gold Medals but she is OK in my book.

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:22 PM
lol :D

setem
10/5/2008, 09:23 PM
This Shannon Miller is no gold medal winner but our Shannon Miller is much younger blonder and hotter!

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 09:27 PM
This Shannon Miller is no gold medal winner but our Shannon Miller is much younger blonder and hotter!

Find the pics!

:D

tommieharris91
10/5/2008, 09:27 PM
Setem, you're on facebook. She prolly is too. Find her and stalk her in a not creepy way.

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:28 PM
Setem, you're on facebook. She prolly is too. Find her and stalk her in a not creepy way.

SPEK

setem
10/5/2008, 09:30 PM

I am a mile ahead of you bro!!!

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 09:30 PM
I am a mile a head of you bro!!!

StormySooner-IN
10/5/2008, 09:37 PM
SPEK
x2.

Curly Bill
10/5/2008, 09:38 PM
I am a mile a head of you bro!!!

LOL :D

bri
10/5/2008, 09:49 PM
Sweet chocolate Jesus, can we get this f*ckcake a hooker so he can stop trying to hump everything that moves in his head? Last time I checked, this was the Sooner Football forum, not the Mouth-Breathing Virgin forum.

sooner59
10/5/2008, 09:54 PM
Sweet chocolate Jesus, can we get this f*ckcake a hooker so he can stop trying to hump everything that moves in his head? Last time I checked, this was the Sooner Football forum, not the Mouth-Breathing Virgin forum.

I have no choice but to SPEK...haha:D

Curly Bill
10/5/2008, 09:55 PM
I say hookers for everyone!!!

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:56 PM
Last time I checked, this was the Sooner Football forum, not the Mouth-Breathing Virgin forum.

This is going to become someones sig I'm thinking...lol

MyT Oklahoma
10/5/2008, 10:14 PM
Find the pics!

And don't forget some pics of her Mother.

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/5/2008, 10:17 PM
I know of her. She's pretty tight with a guy I used to live with, but I refuse to contribute any more. No good can come from this thread.