PDA

View Full Version : Of all the OU/Texas tickets on ebay...

batonrougesooner
10/5/2008, 02:59 PM
I think greater than 90% of the tickets on the first page are on the Texas side.

I wonder why that is.:texan:

bluedogok
10/5/2008, 03:08 PM
Most of the Whorns that I know aren't too optimistic about the game.....I hope they are right :D

OUTromBoNado
10/5/2008, 09:02 PM
I have a four-day weekend for the game. I was offered a ticket on the OU side today for $200....and I had to turn it down. I know I'm horrible. But, I'm having to save to go to a friend's wedding in Florida at New Year's. On the plus side of that...I could be down there when OU plays in the BCS title game.

Just wondering, what is face value for a RRS ticket?

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:04 PM
I bid on some but they went a little past what I wanted to pay.

No worries though...

I'll find some by the looks of things.

batonrougesooner
10/5/2008, 09:04 PM
I have a four-day weekend for the game. I was offered a ticket on the OU side today for $200....and I had to turn it down. I know I'm horrible. But, I'm having to save to go to a friend's wedding in Florida at New Year's. On the plus side of that...I could be down there when OU plays in the BCS title game.

Just wondering, what is face value for a RRS ticket?

$95

All_Day_28
10/5/2008, 10:13 PM
People beware!! I won an auction for 4 RRS tickets on the OU side and right before I paid I received an email from eBay saying the auction was a fraud and the guy was basically trying to steal my money.. Now, I've bought enough things from ebay to know that it's not all scams, but just want to give people the heads up. Be very cautious of who you are buying from.

salth2o
10/5/2008, 10:22 PM
Tickets on the ut side are significantly cheaper than those on OUr side.

MamaMia
10/5/2008, 10:46 PM
My sister in law just got 4 in Section 102 (thats the OU side)...on www.stubhub.com for a great price, but you have to buy them on the Texas Longhorn page since I guess thats the home team this year.