PDA

View Full Version : Red River Rivalry featured in new Spectator!

Jay C. Upchurch
10/5/2008, 09:24 AM
Sooner Spectator's second fall issue is out and we all know what time it is.... Red River Rivalry time! We feature a big section in this issue on the OU-Texas matchup, with insights from Coach Switzer, a look at the history of the rivalry and a breakdown of this year's game.

Plus, there are great features on Jeremy Beal and Trent Williams, indepth Q&As with Travis Lewis and Mike Knall, and words of wisdom from our regular columnists, Guerin Emig of the Tulsa World, and Road Warrior.

On top of that, you a good dose of OU men's and women's hoops, a great Sooner Flashback story about legendary fiddle player Byron Berline, updated recruiting news, a little OU tennis fix and last and surely least, a story about how an Oklahoman saved Bevo from extinction.

Subscribe today on-line or call toll free 1-877-841-8877! One-year subscription (12 issues, including twice a month during football season) is only $39.95.

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 09:37 AM
I Gotta call today to make sure My scrip is upto date
:)

OU-HSV
10/5/2008, 09:41 AM
Just got my latest issue in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to reading it some today while watching some NFL

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 09:43 AM
Just got my latest issue in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to reading it some today while watching some NFL

I got Mine also , But I dont wanta take a chance of Missing an issue.
Ive got em all from the 1st ;)

VA Sooner
10/5/2008, 11:55 PM
Great mag... especially for us out-of-towners that miss being closer to the action.