PDA

View Full Version : Dear Setem

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 02:07 AM
Yes I did try to Register On OP to Apologize for your Atrocious behaviour .
Was that Bad ? I dont think so, Yes they Grabbed your Myface thing and Ran with it . Do you Blame em ?
I dont go on Opposing fans boards and talk shat .
They can be as idiotic as they want But I dont have to help them In their belief's.
jes sayin :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 08:22 AM
http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=636189&postcount=103

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=636189&postcount=103

Well done ST, well done.

Except on the part about the osu family thing, if they were mine...I would fart alot and keep asking them does THAT smell like stoolwater?:D

OUHOMER
10/5/2008, 08:33 AM
I guess I missed something again

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 08:44 AM
Well done ST, well done.

Except on the part about the osu family thing, if they were mine...I would fart alot and keep asking them does THAT smell like stoolwater?:D

I did that for awhile...but I later had to stop once I was an Uncle. :D

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 09:22 AM
That never stops me. ;)

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:23 AM
That never stops me. ;)

:D

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 09:24 AM

Thanks Bro
I had 1 reason to reg there and that time has passed .
If they didnt want me then, they dont want mr now ;)
jes saying

OUHOMER
10/5/2008, 09:33 AM
OK, I went and viewed the OP threads and the ones linked back to SF.
Setem, I agree with olevet. keep your *** here, you should not be allowed out of this house.

If your going to stir it up on another board, use another user name, :cool:

You better give ST some props, because I would have left you swinging in the wind.

Nobody should ever have apologize for your post on another board. Dont embarrass true Sooner Fans

yermom
10/5/2008, 09:59 AM
pwn3d by Aggies.

that is sad.

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 10:04 AM
pwn3d by Aggies.

that is sad.

No shat .:rolleyes:

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 10:05 AM
pwn3d by Aggies.

that is sad.

He had no backup.

bri
10/5/2008, 10:08 AM
pwn3d by Aggies.

that is sad.

He should lose his internets for a year for making the baby Jesus cry.

Frozen Sooner
10/5/2008, 10:09 AM
If you go to other boards to stir up ****, you deserve what you get.

Going to Poke boards and doing so only validates them in their minds. They MUST be our rival if someone cares.

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 10:23 AM

Going to Poke boards and doing so only validates them in their minds. They MUST be our rival if someone cares.

my point .

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 10:31 AM
He should lose his internets for a year for making the baby Jesus cry.
:les:CUT THE TUBES!!! CUT THE TUBES!!!!!

setem
10/5/2008, 12:49 PM

I quotes you because you said I deserve what I get. I will admit I deserve to be bashed over there. That is fine with me. I found hobby in going over there and causing problems and it did bite me in the ***. The only rule I ever broke over there was cursing. I even sent the admins over their an apology for using bad language.

I never once made anything personal or singled anyone out in my posts over there. They have gone against everything they preach about over there and attacked me, my father because we have the same name, his job, my job, our membership at our legion post where I coach a baseball team out of and his officer status there. The threats or what not are not even that bad because people would laugh in their face if anything came of it.

What angers me is that they have gone above and beyond OU vs OSU and attacked my father(not on purpose) but in their hypocrisy of making a personal attack on me they dragged him into this and that I will not stand for. They think he and I are the same person.

I remember one of their admins posting"We are not in the business of protecting people from themselves" or something to that affect. This was due to that fact that my info is public data and they have ran with it. Well phone books are public but you don't see everyone running out and doing **** with that info do you? Unless you are the equivalent immature teenager you don't use the phone book for pranks or to attack peoples integrity.

I have all of my info on my baseball site for a reason. SO PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME! I use facebook for baseball too and I like to keep up with friends from high school. How about using some of that self control they preach about over there and give me some slack? I mean my privacy isn't even that important but I wanted anything to with my family take down and that still has not happened.

When we lose a game(not even to them most times) they give us all sorts of ****. We take it and move on, we get mad yes and I sure there are some who go overboard. I know I have but nothing like what is happening now. I do not think I have ever seen our fan base or any other fan base go off their rocker like they have. Yet when I attacked their program with a stupid group of facebook, they go nuts on me. I asked nicely at first and when they refused to comply I got angry and cursed. I took down the group just to make nice and they still kept it going. It is still going on right now. It is even a rule over their that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

I do not see how trolling over their and causing trouble merits what they are doing. If it had just been all on me then I would have let it go. I did let it go, I sent them a sorry via email and asked for info to be pulled but they still continue.

In reality I could care less about OU-OSU. Not that it isn't important, I do not sit around and think about the Pokes and how bad I want them beat. I just got caught up in it and found entertainment is pissing them off. It really is easy and they know how to push buttons too. Those guys make us out to be the proletariat of society while they sit at church and count their money. Also, OU has never earned anything. We paid or cheated our way to the top in everything.

All I asked for was my privacy public info or not to be respected. I can't believe I have to ask for my families privacy to be respected that should just common since. I am sorry for being jerk and making us look bad. I really don't mind being banned from there because it is probably better that I am so I can't make a fool of myself anymore. My mother always told me "it is better to better be quiet and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Most of you know from my posts here that I really am laid back and don't cause much fuss over anything.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/smilies/tmnt.gif

After this thread I am done with the subject. I know what I have done and they know what they are doing. It really is stupid on both sides.

P.S. Thanks ST for at least saying something in my defense.

yermom
10/5/2008, 01:42 PM
the internet is a rough place. you have to watch what you put anywhere that links to your real name

especially since it has a tendency to stick around

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 02:18 PM
What angers me is that they have gone above and beyond OU vs OSU and attacked my father(not on purpose) but in their hypocrisy of making a personal attack on me they dragged him into this and that I will not stand for. They think he and I are the same person.

I remember one of their admins posting"We are not in the business of protecting people from themselves" or something to that affect. This was due to that fact that my info is public data and they have ran with it. Well phone books are public but you don't see everyone running out and doing **** with that info do you? Unless you are the equivalent immature teenager you don't use the phone book for pranks or to attack peoples integrity.

I have all of my info on my baseball site for a reason. SO PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME! I use facebook for baseball too and I like to keep up with friends from high school. How about using some of that self control they preach about over there and give me some slack? I mean my privacy isn't even that important but I wanted anything to with my family take down and that still has not happened.

P.S. Thanks ST for at least saying something in my defense.

Well Setem...

Admin Chris's post and a few of the other guys who took it to an immature personal level is why I sent the post to Chris.

Again...he can do what he wants...it's their board and if they condone what their posters do after you quit...I think it makes them worse than the idiots who came after you.

That's why I sent the PM and posted it in the thread.

The Husker Guy who got in trouble...went over the line...whatever the line is...

I think if there is gonna be a line...they might have crossed it or were close to crossing it.

Anyway...I think Trolls have their place as long as it's good nature.

Nick Zepp was one of those guys that went over the line IMO as his shtick continued to have very little logic and served no purpose but to **** people off. I truely believe he was mental...but that's my opinion.

As far as the PS...Your Welcome.

ST

NYC Poke
10/5/2008, 04:18 PM
Why isn't this issue dead?

Look, setem, you acted like a jerk on a message board and people acted like jerks back to you. That is not an OU/OSU thing, that's just people.

Stop acting like you were somehow persecuted on OP. I doubt very seriously that this affected your "real" life in any way -- nobody called or contacted you, your employer, you dad, etc. As a matter of fact, I suspect if you met the people you fought with over there, you could all laugh about it over a few beers before moving on to football.

We're past this. You should be, too.

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 04:35 PM
Why isn't this issue dead?

Look, setem, you acted like a jerk on a message board and people acted like jerks back to you. That is not an OU/OSU thing, that's just people.

Stop acting like you were somehow persecuted on OP. I doubt very seriously that this affected your "real" life in any way -- nobody called or contacted you, your employer, you dad, etc. As a matter of fact, I suspect if you met the people you fought with over there, you could all laugh about it over a few beers before moving on to football.

We're past this. You should be, too.

Shut that mouth.

;)

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah...I have a feeling it will never be over....lol

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah...I have a feeling it will never be over....lol

Setem has burned the bridge between us and OP.

It is SF vs OP now. We will prevail.

Collier11
10/5/2008, 04:53 PM
you go trolling on another board acting like you do and it is bound to happen...the only other board I post on for another team is at the stltoday website, I mainly post there for the Cardinals but have posted in mizzou forums from time to time, I am by far the most respected OU fan posting there even though I have a very low post count. I can go on there and argue and disagree because I established early that I wasnt an idiot...it isnt that hard

setem
10/5/2008, 05:14 PM
I admitted to acting like a jerk. I mean I can't even fight back now, nor do I want to try and fight back. I am sure nothing will come if it. No one likes to have their family dragged into arguments though.

You are right though NYC it would be nice for this to be over. Those farks that they made of there were pretty funny. I show the Mangino one to some of my friends and they thought it was hilarious too.

NYC Poke
10/5/2008, 05:21 PM
Those were pretty funny. I seldom go to the B-word board over there because I don't care for the pointless bickering, but those were good. I'm glad you can see the humor in it, also.

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 05:28 PM
Just link it for us...

Ardmore_Sooner
10/5/2008, 05:30 PM
I'm going to request all of you stop posting in this thread.

CK Sooner
10/5/2008, 05:33 PM
I'm going to request all of you stop posting in this thread.

:D :D

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 05:34 PM
lol

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 09:13 PM
Heh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/jonathanmangino.jpg

setem
10/5/2008, 09:20 PM
Heh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/kaje103/jonathanmangino.jpg

*******S!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/smilies/tmnt.gif

RacerX
10/6/2008, 08:53 AM
the internet is a rough place. you have to watch what you put anywhere that links to your real name

especially since it has a tendency to stick around

This is it setem. Read what yermom said and live it. This is your fault.

CK - there are no board wars. Don't drag sf with you into some stupidity with op.

BTW - it's a fact that hornfans collects photos with posting handles, etc off of this site. I'm sure they're not the only ones.

Scott D
10/6/2008, 12:10 PM
you go trolling on another board acting like you do and it is bound to happen...the only other board I post on for another team is at the stltoday website, I mainly post there for the Cardinals but have posted in mizzou forums from time to time, I am by far the most respected OU fan posting there even though I have a very low post count. I can go on there and argue and disagree because I established early that I wasnt an idiot...it isnt that hard

clearly they don't know you very well ;)

Collier11
10/6/2008, 01:37 PM
clearly they don't know you very well ;)

I guess I hide my dooshbaggery well :O ;)

SoonerInKCMO
10/6/2008, 01:48 PM
I don't recall ever being on Orange Power. I doubt that I'm missing much.

CK Sooner
10/6/2008, 01:50 PM
This is it setem. Read what yermom said and live it. This is your fault.

CK - there are no board wars. Don't drag sf with you into some stupidity with op.
BTW - it's a fact that hornfans collects photos with posting handles, etc off of this site. I'm sure they're not the only ones.

It's called sarcasm... :rolleyes:

RacerX
10/6/2008, 08:25 PM
It was hard to pick up on the sarcasm with setem getting all mental.

Sorry about that.