PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone on here a doctor or physical therapist in Norman?

proud gonzo
10/4/2008, 02:18 PM
I'm looking for somebody to do a very short interview for a documentary i'm doing for a class--just need a couple of comments about ACL/MCL injury.

TIA

soonerinabilene
10/4/2008, 02:48 PM
They hurt like a b*tch. And you can quote me on that. YWIA.

Penguin
10/4/2008, 02:51 PM
It's probably leg cancer. Amputate.

proud gonzo
10/4/2008, 02:53 PM
gee, thanks.

Okla-homey
10/4/2008, 03:04 PM
Just put that wimmens shouldn't run and jump around. Their knees aren't made for it. They are more prone to suffer serious knee injuries because their hips are wider than dudes' hips.

I'm not a doctor, but I commanded a bunch of wimmen troopies over the years and they blew out knees 3 to 1 over male troopies. The above explanation is what the surgeons told me.

Lott's Bandana
10/4/2008, 03:06 PM
Just put that wimmens shouldn't run and jump around. Their knees aren't made for it. They are more prone to suffer serious knee injuries because their hips are wider than dudes' hips.

I'm not a doctor, but I commanded a bunch of wimmen troopies over the years and they blew out knees 3 to 1 over male troopies. The above explanation is what the surgeons told me.

Did they say it like that?

(cracking up)

StoopTroup
10/4/2008, 03:06 PM
I nearly slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Thankfully I made it Home.

proud gonzo
10/4/2008, 03:08 PM

I'm not a doctor, but I commanded a bunch of wimmen troopies over the years and they blew out knees 3 to 1 over male troopies. The above explanation is what the surgeons told me.that'd be great, if the documentary had anything to do with a chick having a knee injury. ;)

Okla-homey
10/4/2008, 03:11 PM
that'd be great, if the documentary had anything to do with a chick having a knee injury. ;)

see, that's why you'll never be a "journalist." That story involves sex. And sex sells. ;)

Okla-homey
10/4/2008, 03:12 PM
Did they say it like that?

(cracking up)

pretty much. Its indisputable too.

proud gonzo
10/4/2008, 03:22 PM
see, that's why you'll never be a "journalist." That story involves sex. And sex sells. ;)no, i'll never be a "journalist" because i kinda hate journalism. :D

Sooner Eclipse
10/4/2008, 03:28 PM

See, you could fix that if you just commanded the wimmins troopies to wear high heels and keep their feets in the air. :D

GottaHavePride
10/4/2008, 10:21 PM
pretty much. Its indisputable too.

And yet I remember we had a thread about that very thing here a few years back and there were some peope who were indeed disputing it, despite explanations with graphs and physics equations involving angles and torque and ****.

Heh.

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 08:13 AM
I don't know any rapists in Norman, oh you said THERAPISTS.

The rapist,THERAPISTS....damn i'm retarded.

StoopTroup
10/5/2008, 08:43 AM
1:00 heh.

etmHaeaNsCw

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 09:26 AM
1:00 heh.

etmHaeaNsCw

http://forums.racingstalkers.com/phpbb/images/smilies/spit.gif

olevetonahill
10/5/2008, 10:40 AM
I don't know any rapists in Norman, oh you said THERAPISTS.

The rapist,THERAPISTS....damn i'm retarded.

I do . Does that make me bad ?:confused:

BudSooner
10/5/2008, 10:55 AM
I do . Does that make me bald ?:confused:
I dunno, are your palms hairy? Wait, wrong question.:eek:

Penguin
10/6/2008, 04:25 PM
Back on subject!

I'm pretty sure that you can fix any muscle tear with a staple gun and/or duct tape. Be sure to dip the staples or tape in rubbing alcohol. You don't want an infection.

olevetonahill
10/6/2008, 04:27 PM
I dunno, are your palms hairy? Wait, wrong question.:eek:

Oh wait. I thot ya was talking Female Rapist;)

Frozen Sooner
10/6/2008, 04:55 PM
I'm both an analyst and a therapist.

An analrapist, if you will.