PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from Wichita!

Okla-homey
10/4/2008, 07:07 AM
Up here visiting baby bro and his large family. My Blonde Daughter flew in from ATL to boot. Only about 200 bucks round-trip ATL-ICT. I still don't get why round-trip ATL-TUL is over 400.

We shall watch the games today and cook ribs while the wimmenfolk go about town and lavish cash on the local merchants.

That is all.

King Crimson
10/4/2008, 07:14 AM
games and ribs with family sounds good. we play early, so it's always nice to savor a W (no jinx) as the afternoon games play on.

i'm making some Chile Verde/potato stew from a recipe i got from an old restaurant buddy from Chihuahua. it's good. get started on that here in an hour or so. roasting the chiles now in the toaster oven.

SoonerStormchaser
10/4/2008, 07:23 AM
GOOD MORNING FROM NYC!

We can't get the Baylor game from here :mad:, so we're headed south to Ground Zero and Little Italy...and then the missus and stepdaughter are making me go see Mamma Mia! on Broadway this afternoon :eek: :rolleyes:

KsSooner
10/4/2008, 08:36 AM
Homey,
Wave if you see me, I will be the guy wearing an OU shirt and hat. ;)

Rogue
10/4/2008, 08:52 AM
Mornin' sir!

Lott's Bandana
10/4/2008, 09:04 AM
I hear Guitar Hero is all the rage in that city.

King Crimson
10/4/2008, 09:31 AM
GOOD MORNING FROM NYC!

We can't get the Baylor game from here :mad:, so we're headed south to Ground Zero and Little Italy...and then the missus and stepdaughter are making me go see Mamma Mia! on Broadway this afternoon :eek: :rolleyes:

a real fan would listen on the net.

StoopTroup
10/4/2008, 10:03 AM
Atl-Tul is more expensive because they have to fly across the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.

Duh. :D

StoopTroup
10/4/2008, 10:05 AM
GOOD MORNING FROM NYC!

More proof that Tulsa > OKC > NYC :D

GottaHavePride
10/4/2008, 11:14 AM
Good morning... from Wichita. ;)

proud gonzo
10/4/2008, 11:29 AM
heh.