PDA

View Full Version : OU = Michael Scott FUNNY STUFF!!!

AZSOONER
10/3/2008, 05:44 PM
http://kansasfootball-itsbusinesstime.blogspot.com/2008/10/well-hiphop-has-certainly-been-carrying.html
Big XII teams and their Characters of the office

AZSOONER
10/3/2008, 05:45 PM
Ah heck, I'll just copy it.
Kelly Kapoor - Kansas State: This was easy. Constantly in need of validation or some semblance of worth. Always aware of what the more talented, famous and wealthy are up in an attempt to emulate or at least live vicariously through. At times can seem rather hot and exotic, until you realize it is just the same crazy skank with a makeover and an eating disorder(read: polishing a turd).

Kevin Malone – Baylor: A little slow on the uptake, sometimes mistaken for a retard. Might show some flashes of something more but each are probably not going to get a bigger role.

Stanley Hudson - Nebraska: Old, crabby and refuse to recognize their position in the grand scheme. I think that says it all.

Dwight Schrute – Missouri: The lovable loser, who isn't so lovable. Easily tricked into delusions of grandeur and importance, yet never living up to the responsibilities that it brings. Incredibly good at what they do, but outside of their comfort zone can be easily rattled.

Michael Scott – Oklahoma: The boss who is challenged numerous times and often makes you wonder why he is the boss. When the time comes to do the real labor, in the most important times, they often let many down. Most of the time will exercise their muscle and put subordinates in their place.

Jim Halpert – Texas: Though not exactly the lead role, they garner a surprising amount of airtime. The ratings show that they are well liked, no matter the performance. They try and show that they are more capable than the boss and sometimes come out the victor.

Pam Beesly – Kansas: Likeable and cute in the kid next door kind of way. Had an awful courtship with previous suitor and has moved on to a much brighter relationship. Believes that this time it is the real deal. Constantly learning and adapting to prove their worth and talent.

Ryan Howard – Iowa State: The young gun who was trying to take the north/company by storm. Came close to getting where they wanted yet failed and has had major setbacks, possible coke addiction. Still trying to find ways to be relevant again.

Creed - Oklahoma State: The wildcard. Full of schemes and means to facilitate said schemes. Not usually on the up and up. Occasionally decent and likable. Likely to go on rants.

Oscar Martinez – Texas Tech: Flamboyant yet businesslike. Previous seasons we weren't really sure if the gay/south contender thing was for real, but this season there are no doubts as to the validity of our assumptions.

Toby Flenderson - TAMU: Has been absent most of the season so far and no one really noticed. Also has some major injuries, not sure if we will hear from again.

Andy Bernard - Colorado: Rubs you the wrong way in a way you can't explain. Likes to expound on their level of culture and come off snobby. Though young and talented, many questions remain as to how well they get the job done.

sooner94
10/3/2008, 05:54 PM
That is priceless. I can't disagree with any of their picks. I do feel honored that we are the Michael Scott.

Wishboned
10/3/2008, 06:38 PM
That is priceless. I can't disagree with any of their picks. I do feel honored that we are the Michael Scott.

That's what she said.

King Crimson
10/3/2008, 06:46 PM
Creed is way cooler than OSU.

yermom
10/3/2008, 06:47 PM
that's a little too perfect.

Newbomb Turk
10/3/2008, 06:57 PM
Creed is way cooler than OSU.

exactly. and osu has never been "likable".

boomersoonr7xchamps
10/3/2008, 07:51 PM

...That's what she said!

King Crimson
10/3/2008, 07:53 PM
Andy Bernard and Colorado is really nice.

GottaHavePride
10/3/2008, 08:05 PM
...That's what she said!

NO TIME!

...but she did.

NO TIME!