PDA

View Full Version : Sooners, Bewareof the Bears!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/3/2008, 10:11 AM
“This win that we’re going to get over OU will get us on the right track,” Jason Smith said this week.

Smith said he was offering no guarantee, just a statement.

“We’ve trained for this moment since the new coaches got here,” he said. “We have our goals and they’re in the way."

8timechamps
10/3/2008, 10:24 AM
“We have our goals and they’re in the way."

I don't even have to edit that.

badger
10/3/2008, 10:26 AM
Beware of the Bears: They might try to take our talent in the NFL Draft before their eligibility is up :mad:

:mad: And then suspend them for bs reasons :mad:

:mad: Or cut them for bs reasons :mad:

Why are there so many bears fans here? It kills this Packer fan so.

setem
10/3/2008, 10:45 AM
“We’ve trained for this moment since the new coaches got here,” he said. “We have our goals and they’re in the way."

I bet they have been lifting weights and everything!

sooner59
10/3/2008, 10:47 AM
Unless the bears are also half man-pig, then im not gonna worry much.

tmoore85
10/3/2008, 10:53 AM
Rudy! Rudy!

allentxsooner
10/3/2008, 10:56 AM
Worried about there QB making us look stupid a couple of times. But other then that do they even have a defense?

OUMallen
10/3/2008, 11:14 AM
“This win that we’re going to get over OU will get us on the right track,” Jason Smith said this week.

Smith said he was offering no guarantee, just a statement.

The only reason this pisses me off is because he was too namby-pamby to guarantee the win after impliedly guaranteeing a win. Say whatever you want, young buck, we'll see you Saturday, but don't pick a fight after school and then not show up. Bring it, bring all comers. We might win, we might lose, but this OU team is strong to very strong and I'm ready to see them "win this game for OKlahoma, or know the reason why!"

I'M READY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

setem
10/3/2008, 11:19 AM
Worried about there QB making us look stupid a couple of times. But other then that do they even have a defense?

Why? We are super fast on D and can contain the best of them. The only problem I see happening is if Griffin takes off and we break coverage to attack him and he sneaks in. I think our guys are more disciplined than that though. We fly to the ball and Griffin is going know what it's like to play D-1 football!

We are gonna bust him up like a high school kegger!

schlanker
10/3/2008, 11:20 AM
How can you get mad at the kid. He has to be confident and think they have a chance to win. It wasnt like he said anything agregious.

Baylor Penguin
10/3/2008, 04:17 PM
Get ready for the most embarrassing loss in Mobilehoma history.

CK Sooner
10/3/2008, 04:22 PM

**** off.

:cool:

8timechamps
10/3/2008, 09:41 PM
but this OU team is strong to very strong...

How's your portfolio Greg?

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/meet_the_parents/ben_stiller/meetparents.jpg

Soonerus
10/3/2008, 09:45 PM

Penguin, about time you showed your ugly head...

Whet
10/3/2008, 10:08 PM
Beware of the Bears: They might try to take our talent in the NFL Draft before their eligibility is up :mad:

:mad: And then suspend them for bs reasons :mad:

:mad: Or cut them for bs reasons :mad:

Why are there so many bears fans here? It kills this Packer fan so.

my coworker is going to the Green Bay game this Sunday. Taking the train to Racine, then bus to Green Bay. He got the ticket package from his bank in Racine.