PDA

View Full Version : Scatter Shooting

PLaw
9/30/2008, 11:33 PM
The Austin filly has been doing a great Tim Tebow impression. Now that his O-line has grown up and haired over, the texass thrower is looking more like he did his first time out. On a recent radio interview, the tobacco road peddler compared his QB and the team play to VY and the team that whupped SUC. If he did it once, he did it a dozen times. Venables and Co. need to take note.

Did Gary's horny toads expose weakness in the Big Red Machine's "O"? The Sooners could not run the ball with 8 in the box (few can), but Sam blistered them through the air. That said, when OU wanted to run and shorten the game, the purple people eaters stuffed the O-line. Granted TCU you has a good defense with high statistical ranking (earned against the likes of Lobos, Ponies, Cardinal, and SFA). That said, the TCU front seven is no LSU, SUC, 'Bama or other beast we will face in a bowl game.

Yeah, Money Sammy torched the frogs early often. Reminded me of the Tuttle flash - brought a tear to my eye. Unfortunately, when he tried to scramble from pressure he looked alot like Jason with his two bionic knees. Slinging Sam took a couple of sacks when he should have hurled the ball to the double D blonde on Row 10. I'm sure my man Josh has coached him up.

Hey, and Kudos to Brent's boys. Playing strong, smart, and fast - they are getting better every week.

BOOMER and yes shucker, the BIG RED resides in NORMAN, OKLAHOMA.