PDA

View Full Version : A lsu fan.....

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 11:12 PM
that I work with talks all kinds of smack and has for a couple of years now. Today I see him and say hey OU is #1!!!!! He replies "**** you!!!!" I smile and think to myself god it is good to be #1 again.........

:D

olevetonahill
9/30/2008, 11:13 PM
Shoulda shot him .
jes sayin

tommieharris91
9/30/2008, 11:13 PM
He would like you to stop posting in this thread.

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 11:25 PM
Shoulda shot him .
jes sayin

Well that could get ugly since we are both armed. I did tell him though that I would remind him everyweek that OU is #1 and lsu is not. He also spout out that OU was #1 by default! :rolleyes: He is a ****** bag!!!

boomersooner28
9/30/2008, 11:40 PM
Can I stop posting in this thread?

Payton
9/30/2008, 11:40 PM
I go to LSU and wear my Sooner Schooner hat to all the games.

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/30/2008, 11:47 PM
I think only ****** bags should post in this thread.

:P

TopDawg
10/1/2008, 12:07 AM
RESPECT THE JINX!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lott's Bandana
10/1/2008, 12:13 AM

Gawd youngin, get yourself a transfer.

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 01:38 AM
RESPECT THE JINX!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not superstitious (sp?)! Anyway I was only reporting what happened and yes I will taunt that ****** BAG! Because he has been a pain in my *** for a couple of years now!I have had to listen to lsu this lsu that and now I am just waiting and hoping lsu loses! Not sure where the jinx is?

JLEW1818
10/1/2008, 01:48 AM
Like Stoops said, we are not going to say sorry since we are number 1.

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 02:46 AM
exactly

StormySooner-IN
10/1/2008, 06:07 AM
He also spout out that OU was #1 by default! There are people telling me that up here, too.

hgarmorer
10/1/2008, 06:14 AM
There are people telling me that up here, too.Same thing here in Florida, not to mention I hear it from all the d-bags I work with because we have people from everywhere(military).

Hot Rod
10/1/2008, 07:40 AM
Knight, you work with Snoop Dogg?

BornandBred
10/1/2008, 07:43 AM
LSU's last MNC was by default. Just about anyone beats tOSU in a home game, are you kidding me?

Boomer Mooner
10/1/2008, 07:55 AM
I guess when you have been ranked number 1 more weeks than any other team in history then yeah, if there has to be a "default" #1 team it should be us. Thats why our official hand sign should be the "#1" sign.

It's bad enough living in Houston and working around a bunch of shorthorns, but we have a couple LSU fans here also. Most obnoxious asshats ever. It sure would be nice if things worked out for us to "let'er rip" on LSU's *** in Miami come January.

swardboy
10/1/2008, 07:59 AM
Crystal, baby. It don't mean nothin' until you hoist the Crystal.

Aries
10/1/2008, 08:18 AM
He also spout out that OU was #1 by default!

So I guess by that logic LSU is only ranked number 3 by default?

Boomer Mooner
10/1/2008, 08:22 AM
So I guess by that logic LSU is only ranked number 3 by default?

TopDawg
10/1/2008, 08:47 AM
Not superstitious (sp?)! Anyway I was only reporting what happened and yes I will taunt that ****** BAG! Because he has been a pain in my *** for a couple of years now!I have had to listen to lsu this lsu that and now I am just waiting and hoping lsu loses! Not sure where the jinx is?

The jinx is everywhere. Respect it, or suffer the consequences...whether you're superstitious or not.

KingBarry
10/1/2008, 12:09 PM
Sooner Knight, I know he's trying to be insulting, but technically he's right. We, and most of the rest of the country, has played a bag of creampuffs.

Whoever is No 1 right now will own it or more less by default, until some big games come along and somebody truly deserves it.

Assuming we win in the Cotton Bowl, we will truly own No 1 at that point, and not before.

And, thanks again for my sig.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/1/2008, 01:15 PM

You sir, deserve respect...

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 07:19 PM
Sooner Knight, I know he's trying to be insulting, but technically he's right. We, and most of the rest of the country, has played a bag of creampuffs.

Whoever is No 1 right now will own it or more less by default, until some big games come along and somebody truly deserves it.

Assuming we win in the Cotton Bowl, we will truly own No 1 at that point, and not before.

And, thanks again for my sig.

I did not realize you still had that one. That's a pretty good complement!!! Thanx!!!

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 08:09 PM
Why are lsu fans so annoying? Maybe because their team had been so bad before. No tradition?

CrimsonandCreamForever
10/1/2008, 08:57 PM
its because they spell go like queers.

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 11:20 PM

tooslow
10/2/2008, 03:06 AM
Even worse is listening to the crap the "SEC fans" spout off about. "If OU was in the SEC, they'd be #4.... in the East Division!" It's funny to hear an SEC fan talk about OU being unfairly ranked #1, and not giving any credit. The same fans will go on to say how good the SEC is, based on the high rankings of the schools!! :rolleyes:

TopDawg
10/2/2008, 08:38 AM
If Florida were in the Big XII, they probably wouldn't have lost to Ole Miss.