PDA

View Full Version : Dear Johhny Mack

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 03:18 PM
I understand that you are supporting Obama, and at this point I am leaning a little Obama's way.

But do you really need to go into every thread and bash the other side. The side you don't agree with.

Its getting a little old and you sound like Tuba, and the other Rep's that don't stop.

Try to see both sides. It will make you a better person its getting a little old.

Thanks

colleyvillesooner
9/30/2008, 03:20 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4639/gggfg8.jpg

:D

GrapevineSooner
9/30/2008, 03:21 PM
I can think of somebody that refers to.

See my sig. ;)

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 03:22 PM
I don't know who Chris Kris is

OklahomaRed
9/30/2008, 03:23 PM
I understand that you are supporting Obama, and at this point I am leaning a little Obama's way.

But do you really need to go into every thread and bash the other side. The side you don't agree with.

Its getting a little old and you sound like Tuba, and the other Rep's that don't stop.

Try to see both sides. It will make you a better person its getting a little old.

Thanks

Amen brotha! My thoughts exactly. You lean to heavy either way and you end up in the ditch! :D

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 03:26 PM
Amen brotha! My thoughts exactly. You lean to heavy either way and you end up in the ditch! :DYep.

I am a registered Rep and I may be voting Obama.

I can see things both ways at times. Others should try to do the same.

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 03:28 PM
Let's see I've posted in 9 threads on the front page.

3 of those threads I haven't said anything about politics.

1 of those threads I made a joke (a bad one, but whatever) in about Biden & Palin.

That leaves 5 threads on the front page all clearly about politics that I posted in.

Quit being dramatic.

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 03:30 PM
Let's see I've posted in 9 threads on the front page.

3 of those threads I haven't said anything about politics.

1 of those threads I made a joke (a bad one, but whatever) in about Biden & Palin.

That leaves 5 threads on the front page all clearly about politics that I posted in.

Quit being dramatic.
5 thread all about politics where you sound like crazy howard dean.

You make the left look bad

colleyvillesooner
9/30/2008, 03:32 PM
I can think of somebody that refers to.

See my sig. ;)

heh

My Opinion Matters
9/30/2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah, you know its gotten pretty bad when doleo has to lecture you on acting sensibly.

Penguin
9/30/2008, 03:48 PM
If you don't like somebody, put him on your ignore list.

If you have Firefox, get the add-on ffvb. You can use that to ignore people (including mods). It will completely take out that person's post and anybody else's post that quotes him. You won't even know he exists.

MamaMia
9/30/2008, 03:54 PM
5 thread all about politics where you sound like crazy howard dean.

You make the left look badIn Mr. Macks defense, the left does a good job of making themselves look bad without his input.

My Opinion Matters
9/30/2008, 03:56 PM
If you don't like somebody, put him on your ignore list.

If you have Firefox, get the add-on ffvb. You can use that to ignore people (including mods). It will completely take out that person's post and anybody else's post that quotes him. You won't even know he exists.

Is this why I can't see TCU Penguin's posts anymore?

RacerX
9/30/2008, 04:05 PM
http://mail2.someecards.com/filestorage/soto_68.jpg

My Opinion Matters
9/30/2008, 04:10 PM
the left does a good job of making themselves look bad without his input.

MAKE

IT

STOP

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/30/2008, 04:10 PM
http://whall.org/blog/files/lolcats-finish-him.jpg

LilSooner
9/30/2008, 04:17 PM
In Mr. Macks defense, the left does a good job of making themselves look bad without his input.

As does the right, as does the right.

BigRedJed
9/30/2008, 04:18 PM
I'm telling you people, BRING BACK THE WHIGS!!

OUstudent4life
9/30/2008, 04:31 PM
Heh. Every time I see Whigs I hear this:

Brian: Cool Whip.
Stewie: Cool Hwhip.
Brian: You're saying it weird. Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?
Stewie: What are you talking about? I'm just saying it. Cool Hwhip. You put Cool Hwhip on pie. Pie tastes better with Cool Hwhip.
Brian: Say whip.
Stewie: Whip.
Brian: Now say Cool Whip.
Stewie: Cool Hwhip.

I'm weird.

Animal Mother
9/30/2008, 04:41 PM
I'm telling you people, BRING BACK THE WHIGS!!

"Mission Control" or "Give 'Em All A Big Fat Lip" ???

Penguin
9/30/2008, 05:04 PM
Man, I think it was a serious mistake to kick out the English so soon. If we write a polite letter to Queen Elizabeth, do you think they will take over our mess?

StoopTroup
9/30/2008, 05:15 PM
This board wouldn't be the same without the ****** bags IMO. :D

Veritas
9/30/2008, 05:22 PM
The internet wouldn't be the same without the ****** bags IMO. :D
Fixed. :)

Rogue
9/30/2008, 06:15 PM
You know, it's not easy being the minority around here. I think JMack does a fine job holding his own when he's way outnumbered.

Look, we've all lived through probably the longest campaign in the history of the multiverse. If nothing else, admire the guy's stamina.

I have campaign-fatigue.

BigRedJed
9/30/2008, 06:32 PM
Heck, as someone whose politics, overall, are actually probably a lot closer to Tuba, RLIMC and Homey, I think JM does a fine job of holding his own, too. For the longest time, IMO, he mostly just (correctly, more often than not I'm afraid) provided needles for the balloons of demagoguery from the right. It's only been recently that I have seen a few times when his frustration appeared to itself boil over into left-leaning kneejerk stuff.

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 06:49 PM
Listen my peps I am not trying to bash the guy.

I like Johhny. Johnny is the ****. I mean we are like brothers. We both read the same science fiction growing up. LOL.

I am just letting him know about those leaft leaning knee jerks as you call them jed.

I would have pmed him but **** pms I have a flare for the dramatic public post. What is the good of coming out of retirement if I just PM the people I like.

The Maestro
9/30/2008, 06:58 PM
With 35 days to go I am not sure why anyone is nuts about either candidate. All I am hearing is the same ol' BS. And with this financial mess they can talk tax cuts for whoever, but with that emergency plan and the deficit where it is, I wouldn't be anticipating any tax cuts anytime soon.

KC//CRIMSON
9/30/2008, 07:13 PM

I like Johhny. Johnny is the ****. I mean we are like brothers. We both read the same science fiction growing up. LOL.

I am just letting him know about those leaft leaning knee jerks as you call them jed.

I would have pmed him but **** pms I have a flare for the dramatic public post. What is the good of coming out of retirement if I just PM the people I like.

It's called "freedom of speech," home skillet. You're hurting America. In fact, Al Qaeda just called; they said "Thanks.":D

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 08:36 PM

I'm reading "Death Star" right now. It's good. :O

colleyvillesooner
9/30/2008, 08:50 PM
I'm reading "Death Star" right now. It's good. :O

Ok, Ok I'll just answer your PEEM here...yes, that's uber-ghey.

GrapevineSooner
9/30/2008, 09:55 PM
Truth be told, I'm 72.636% joking when I suggest JM is becoming more and more like Tuba every day.

;)

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 10:07 PM
Ok, Ok I'll just answer your PEEM here...yes, that's uber-ghey.

:bsmf:

colleyvillesooner
9/30/2008, 10:09 PM
Bitch, you stole my nerd novel?

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 11:39 PM
It's called "freedom of speech," home skillet. You're hurting America. In fact, Al Qaeda just called; they said "Thanks.":D

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 11:39 PM

That just doesn't make any sense! Freedom of speech without freedom? :confused: Oh and how did Al Qaeda get your #? :mad:

Half a Hundred
10/1/2008, 12:40 AM

Dude, they restored spek like a week ago.

sooneron
10/1/2008, 08:52 AM
I MiDS tHEW Old DolEo.

TexasLidig8r
10/1/2008, 09:48 AM
Some very legitimate points have been raised.

The problem that most inflexible politico types fall into is that their support for their candidate is not so much supporting the positions, being able to articulate why their candidate is most suitable and the manner in which they will deal with issues, but... it's become more of a ..."Let's bash the other side as much as we can... run them down, throw out slick P.R. campaigns, and emphasize style and not substance."

It's repugnant.

And now, it has trickled down to the parties' most arduous supporters.

This election begs to have substantive issues dealt with in an intelligent way... Iraq, dealing with rogue states that sponsor terrorism, an energy policy which is incredibly short sided and naive, the budget deficit, Wall Street, the economy,.. pick a topic.

Instead, we are dealt with ABC fellating the Obama camp... Fox fellating McCain... both sides (and their supporters) bashing the other side instead of focusing on the issues.

Again.. it's repugnant.

colleyvillesooner
10/1/2008, 09:57 AM
you're repugnant.

JohnnyMack
10/1/2008, 10:05 AM
you're repugnant.

Takes one to know one.

JohnnyMack
10/1/2008, 10:11 AM
Some very legitimate points have been raised.

The problem that most inflexible politico types fall into is that their support for their candidate is not so much supporting the positions, being able to articulate why their candidate is most suitable and the manner in which they will deal with issues, but... it's become more of a ..."Let's bash the other side as much as we can... run them down, throw out slick P.R. campaigns, and emphasize style and not substance."

It's repugnant.

And now, it has trickled down to the parties' most arduous supporters.

This election begs to have substantive issues dealt with in an intelligent way... Iraq, dealing with rogue states that sponsor terrorism, an energy policy which is incredibly short sided and naive, the budget deficit, Wall Street, the economy,.. pick a topic.

Instead, we are dealt with ABC fellating the Obama camp... Fox fellating McCain... both sides (and their supporters) bashing the other side instead of focusing on the issues.

Again.. it's repugnant.

Hey I've talked issues plenty of times. I also don't have a beef with McCain, but I don't think much of Palin. My opinion is that she isn't right for us. So I'm not gonna not talk about why I think she's an idiot. I also don't have a problem with people telling others why they don't like Obama/Biden. It doesn't all have to be pro your candidate, it's OK to point out your opponents shortcomings. You can't develop a well rounded view of a candidate by only hearing the positives.

dolemitesooner
10/1/2008, 10:22 AM
All I have heard for 3 months is one candidate talking about the other.

Yesterday johhny 6 out of you 10 posts I read were bashing mcain or palin.

Thats no good soup :(

Obama said he was not going to get into this bashing war, but now he is.

And he says he is defending himself. Sounds like a little kid who says "but he didnt it first.

Stfu and talk policy candidates. Ignore the other ****

JohnnyMack
10/1/2008, 10:23 AM
Or....or....you could quit stalking me.

dolemitesooner
10/1/2008, 10:27 AM
Or....or....you could quit stalking me.I was just reading different threads.

But you are kinda cute.

Wanna cuddle:cool:

BigRedJed
10/1/2008, 10:33 AM
Believe me, if anybody knows repugnant, it's Lid. Good points, Lid.

BigRedJed
10/1/2008, 10:35 AM
I should read the rest of a thread before I post in it.

Veritas
10/1/2008, 10:35 AM
I think me and Mack should run for President. We'd make a pretty balanced ticket. Our slogan could be "Truth Like a Mack Truck."

Echoes
10/1/2008, 11:57 AM
Johnny isn't half as bad as 5 or so others who do exactly the same thing, only much much worse.

Personally, I don't think he really doesnt that bad at all..

CrimsonandCreamForever
10/1/2008, 12:51 PM
Thats no good soup :(

NO SOUP FORR YOU! :mad:

Scott D
10/1/2008, 12:58 PM
I think me and Mack should run for President. We'd make a pretty balanced ticket. Our slogan could be "Truth Like a Mack Truck."

join the collection of future executions then :)