PDA

View Full Version : Ol' Fred Phelps and the Westboro gang coming to Norman

Boarder
9/30/2008, 01:53 PM
If you want to see some real life demon possessed people, head on over to Crosspointe on 10/4. Fred and the gang will show you what's up:

(Warning, this is extremely offensive to most everyone so I spoilertagged it.

Cross Pointe Church - Funeral Picket 2601 24th Ave. SE We will picket the funeral of yet ANOTHER Oklahoma army rat. Oklahoma is just not getting it, and we need to help them connect these dots! There is nowhere safe for those of you who put on a uniform for this perverse and God-despising nation of hypocrites and whoremongers. You take your life in your own hands, and God is killing your fellow countrymen! Woe be to those in the armed forces of Doomed America! It would have been better that you had not been born/signed up for that foolish cause. There is no protecting a nation that God does not protect (Psalm 128:1)- your watchmen- your marines- your national guard-your air force- your army- your navy- none of them can win this fight against God! RUN FROM THAT FAG-INFESTED and GOD-HATING association of brute beasts! The flag is a piece of cloth; it can not save your souls from the fires of HELL! You had better listen to us, or you will join Dan in the Lake of Fire! He ignorantly sinned away his day of Grace and brought WRATH down on his head! America is Doomed! AMEN!

I beseech you to not repay their idiocy with violence. To ignore them would be much better.

C&CDean
9/30/2008, 02:02 PM
Oh. Goody.

Personally, I'd like to see some bereaved family member take this whole clan out with one fail swoop. Anybody think there's a jury out there who'd convict him?

I was down there in Norman when they were protesting that other soldier's funeral downtown. I thought I would be moved to violence, but after seeing them I just thought "I could break each and every one of their necks - one by one or simultaneously, what a pathetic group of nothings." I left almost feeling sorry for them. If these were actual "christians" I'd be in the JohnnyMack "I hate christians" camp.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/30/2008, 02:07 PM
Frickin' septic. They pump **** outta vaults in the ground more useful than this trash.

I mean, what's the point? What madness are they trying to convey with a protest of ANY funeral, let alone a soldier?

Boarder
9/30/2008, 02:10 PM
Frickin' septic. They pump **** outta vaults in the ground more useful than this trash.

I mean, what's the point? What madness are they trying to convey with a protest of ANY funeral, let alone a soldier?
That if you are in the armed forces of the USA you're guilty by proxy because God hates the USA since the USA loves the homosexuals.

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:12 PM
personally I'd like to round the whole clan up and just accidentally drop them over Tehran.

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 02:16 PM
I really really don't understand these people.

Let them do what they have the right to do. They want you to be angry with them. They want you to post this so you will show up at their event.

Like dean said I feel for these people. especially the kids.

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:17 PM
BB guns are fun to shoot. ;)

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:19 PM
I guarantee you that if you did, you would lose your shot to go to basic training also :)

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:25 PM
I guarantee you that if you did, you would lose your shot to go to basic training also :)

I know, im joking.

I would like to see someone do it and not get caught though.

:D

Boarder
9/30/2008, 02:32 PM
If you have Showtime, watch the documentary, Fall From Grace. It shows just how twisted something can get. Yes, the kids are the saddest part. The onlly real "members" of the church are the Phelps family. Some have chosen to not follow and have been ostracized by the family. Fred is seriously a demon.

And yes, it'd be the best to not say a word to them.

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:33 PM
no, it would be best to give them a publisher's clearing house winning award to pick up, then drug them stick em on a plane, and dump em in Tehran.

Boarder
9/30/2008, 02:35 PM
Although that would be nice, it would cost a bunch of money that could be better put to use by burning or buying lottery tickets so I don't think it could be termed the best solution.

Frozen Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:35 PM
Always remember:

Any time you debate an idiot, your opponent is doing the same.

royalfan5
9/30/2008, 02:37 PM
The important thing is they are taking the week off from bothering us in Nebraska.

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 02:37 PM
Always remember:

Any time you debate an idiot, your opponent is doing the same.

It's not Joe Biden's fault. They're making him do this.

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:38 PM
I'm going to request you no longer post in this thread.

def_lazer_fc
9/30/2008, 02:44 PM
just stand next to them with a boombox and rick roll em.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 02:49 PM
According the Bible they thump, they are gonna be the first ones thrown into "Hell"

Boarder
9/30/2008, 02:55 PM
With respect to what Mike Rich said, how does one equate these:

There is no protecting a nation that God does not protect (Psalm 128:1)

Psalm 128 1Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.

Is the argument that if you aren't blessed you are condemned? Does the individual differ from the nation? Can God bless without protecting in an Earthly sense?

Maybe I should go and have this conversation with them.

BigRedJed
9/30/2008, 02:59 PM
I'm confused as to why dumping them in Tehran would be a bad thing. They'd surely love it there, considering no homosexuals live there.

yermom
9/30/2008, 03:07 PM

awesome

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 03:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7xQJrqUQ8

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 03:12 PM
NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc&feature=related

Boarder
9/30/2008, 03:20 PM
OK, that rules.

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 03:23 PM
OK, that rules.

Did you watch it? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7xQJrqUQ8

Boarder
9/30/2008, 03:30 PM
Yes, but he said it first. :D

yermom
9/30/2008, 03:31 PM
if i was not going to be in Waco i would SO be a part of a Fred Phelps rickroll

Scott D
9/30/2008, 04:42 PM
I'm confused as to why dumping them in Tehran would be a bad thing. They'd surely love it there, considering no homosexuals live there.

more importantly the first time they go to protest anything, it's a guaranteed execution.

shaun4411
9/30/2008, 05:21 PM
what if they were all accidentally run over by a drunk driver?

Okla-homey
9/30/2008, 05:25 PM
I still think Fred is a closeted fairy. He doth protest too much.

SoonerStormchaser
9/30/2008, 06:05 PM
All I can say is I'm so ****ing glad I'm taking the Mrs. and Stepdaughter to NYC this weekend...cause otherwise, I'd be calling my flight commander cause I was in jail for murder/assault/gross abuse of a corpse.