PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Pete Fiutak...

The Maestro
9/30/2008, 01:41 PM
...of collegefootballnews.com. He doesn't want to let the Reggie Bush/USC issue die...and also points out that OU only got in trouble for telling on themselves in the Bomar issue. Taken from his column today...

The C.O.W. airing of the grievances followed by the feats of strength
Ten things I’m grouchy about this week.

10. The NCAA and Reggie Bush
How in the name of Kim Kardashian’s stupid onion has USC not been nailed with anything regarding the whole Reggie Bush investigation? How has USC, along with just about any other top 25 team you can swing Myles Brand’s hypocricies at, not had anything come down from the NCAA in any way? The last time we’ve heard from the NCAA on a large ruling was with the whole goofy Rhett Bomar vacated-wins fiasco at Oklahoma. That only came about because Oklahoma blew the whistle on itself. If you’re a midrange program trying to become a national player, you’re nuts not to cheat your tail off. The NCAA has decided not to mess with the billions of dollars that are rolling in from this golden era of college sports.

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/30/2008, 02:15 PM
I cringed at the title of this thread. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. But then, I have a pretty legendary hatred of Fiutak.

KantoSooner
9/30/2008, 04:09 PM
On the other hand, watching Regina's career quickly go from disappointing to forgotten has been sweet.

Little turd makes T. O. look like an Episcopal minister in terms of devotion and humility.

Animal Mother
9/30/2008, 04:48 PM
On the other hand, watching Regina's career quickly go from disappointing to forgotten has been sweet.

Little turd makes T. O. look like an Episcopal minister in terms of devotion and humility.

And those Subway commercials!!! Right. Reggie Bush eats at Subway and I play well with others.

Mad Dog Madsen
9/30/2008, 04:56 PM
As much as I hate SUC and hate to say it but I strongly believe NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! We should just move on. Karma will make them the next Notre Dame. As in a 3-9 season.