Im at school now. Design class...bleh. Ya know I would come on the forum. :D

I'll get back to ya around 330 et.

Ya lil bastage If you had been here to drive me Id have made the Game .:D

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 09:00 PM
since yer just goofin off now . I want the play by play and any Pics :D

StormySooner-IN
9/29/2008, 09:08 PM
since yer just goofin off now . I want the play by play and any Pics :Ddamn it i forgot.:mad:sorry.

i gotta get sleep now. i get it up tomm. cya.

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 09:12 PM
damn it i forgot.:mad:sorry.

I oughta negger ya ;)

Lott's Bandana
9/29/2008, 09:27 PM
damn it i forgot.:mad:sorry.

You guys are closer than I thought.

swardboy
9/29/2008, 09:46 PM
You guys are closer than I thought.

:eek:

JLEW1818
9/30/2008, 01:41 AM
Vet is just recruiting an army. !

olevetonahill
9/30/2008, 06:57 AM
Vet is just recruiting an army. !

Yup we planing an Invaision
Of a wimmens dorm somewhere;)

Boomer.....
9/30/2008, 07:14 AM
Panty raid!

olevetonahill
9/30/2008, 07:22 AM
What Im talkin about ;)
http://www.freenyc.net/images/pantyraidmay2.jpg

olevetonahill
9/30/2008, 07:50 PM
Im still waiting ya Lil Bastage

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/30/2008, 07:52 PM
I could use six beers and a shot right about now.

StormySooner-IN
9/30/2008, 08:32 PM
So, I went to bed at midnight my time...only to get up at 4am to get ready and leave. I made sure to put my OU Flag out before we left.

So I got to the airport and GotTFO of here.

Sat at teh airports-DFW fer 2 hours. I saw some other ppl with other OU stuff. Also saw the TTech wimmens soccer team.

flew to OKC. got teh rental. Got to our motel...about 1145a Changed clothes. Layed down for a bit and watched some of teh FLA/Olemiss game.

Then we went to the House Bedlam in OKC for food and apparel. I got a (another) pennant flag, button and bumper sticker.

Then we drove down to Norman. Parked at the LNC. Got on the bus....it's free this year! Rode it....got off. Walked up towards Soonerfest. Walked around in the front of the stadium a while.

The wimmens bball team was out there giving away towels to people who could make free throws. Me and my dad hopped right in line. It turns out.....Okies don't play basketball in the alley/barn like up here.:D;) No one in front of us (20+ peeps) made a free throw. Me and my dad were confused. So we both walked up...backed up....and each swished ~nba 3:cool:

Then we walked around more....got more free stuff. Next I went to the Bookstore at the stadium. I bought a lanyard and some boxers there:cool: Next was more walking. Eventually we went to Campus Corner.....I hadn't been there before. dayum its tight. far out does any Purdue/Colts event other ppl had taken me too. I went into Balfour and some other stores. All in all...a bunch of OU pencils, OU fish eating saxet fish magnet, OU lights (like Christmas lights), a 'Sooner Xing' sign....a "Stop...Danger...Sooners country" sign which is very firlmly mounted outside my bedroom drawer, OU plate for my/dads car, damn...what else.

Then we got back to the stadium. Went into OUr seats. I taped some parts of the intro of the game again, ill get them up soon if ya wish. I didn't get many pics. The people we sat next to were cool....cause they were OU fans (go figure...LOL). I sat in Sec 25, row 50 seat 1 and 2. There was some purple chich w/ her OU boyfriend/husband there. He was yelling things at her when she first came up the steps....its was funny.

Then some beech was walking down the sec 24 steps with orange crap on doing the hand sign. Someone(or rather....the TCU lady's husband)...yelled for her to get that crap up outta here. Soon I stood up and so did many others booing and shouting;). Then the chick next to me says "She sure is a brave lady"...lol.

So we watched and enjoyed the game. I hurt my throat yelling so much. Afterwards, I went and got cups and pompoms from the student section. I just randomly grabbed some....not realizing I grabbed 7 of each....hmm.;)

We left the stadium at 9:50 (after it was fully over)...and got to get in line of the buses....which was ****ing long. It kinda went slow and first, then picked up.

The bus we rode had a poor small very old man driving it. We kept stopping suddenly, and the people standing up were making slightly pizzed but funny comments. Then we started going, and driving every curb there was. It got to the point where everyone was slap-happy. "Oh-ohh....can he get this one......can he....<BUMP-BUMP.....shift/side>...."Yes he can! on the curb..."

Then we got in accident with an SUV. LOL. sort of...We were turning right into the lane left of the lane the SUV was in...and the we kept going very slowly despite the SUV being in the way. It came at me very slowly...then we all yelled stop...and it hit the bus right where I was sitting by the window. "tis only a flesh wound" someone said. Cop came right up and waved us on.
Finally got back to the parking lot alive....but it wasn't over....he stopped...then as we all started moving we started going again. "Oh god, ITS NOT OVER!" Then he finally pulled up farther towards(and over) the curb, and we all got off.

Got in teh car and drove back to the motel by the airport. It took just over 3 hours to get back....back at 1:15a. Got up at 3:45a. Got to airport. Stopped at the Big XII store...and got an OU mini helmet. Got on the plane. Got to Dallas...we had about a 4 hour lay-over. Ate at TGI Friday for a quick breakfast. Then we got on the SkyLink and rode it around 3 laps. LOL. Went to our gate....and fell asleep for a couple hours by a TV. Flew home. I drove back from the airport.

I got home and got my gear out and got it all put up. Went to bed.

Yea, so that was my most awesome weekend in a small nutshell. Happy? I expect lots of GREEN-NESS for this. :D:D:D;)

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 08:37 PM
I cant believe I read all that :D

sooner2b09
9/30/2008, 08:50 PM
I was in section 22. I saw the lady and booed right along with ya :D

StormySooner-IN
9/30/2008, 09:04 PM
BTW...I ate at the house BED-LAM.....not bedlam.

:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/30/2008, 09:06 PM
Im pizzed at ya :mad:
Ya didnt go by the Tailgate .Ya lil ****er :P
Glad you had a Great time Lil bro .