PDA

View Full Version : Poor Poor Sooners

SicEmBaylor
9/29/2008, 01:36 AM
I almost feel sorry for you Sooners. Here you all are, on top of the world with a #1 ranking, and imagining how great #8 is going to look in the Switzer Center. But not so fast my friends, there are storm clouds on the horizon and an upset of truly biblical proportions in the making. Sure it's easy to discount the lowly Baylor Bears who have neither had a winning season since joining the Big XII nor ever beaten the Sooners of Oklahoma. But, as the great Bob Dylan once wrote, "the times, they are a changin'." There's a first time for everything, and this shall be the weekend that the wheels fall off the Sooner Schooner.

There are a few things things that Bob probably hasn't gameplanned for...some things that we're keeping close to the vest as our "secret weapons."

First, didn't you know that God is on our side? That's right -- we're Baptist and there go we are always right and secure in the knowledge that the almighty is firmly in our corner. The Old Man man bleeds green & gold and is practicing his "Sic 'Em Bears" with St. Peter as we speak. Why, haven't you heard that Baylor is "Jerusalem on the Brazos?"

Second, we have bears -- we have REAL bears. How on earth can a school with a silly wagon mascot and a couple of ghey horse pigs possibly stand a chance against the noble, strong, and deadly black bears of Baylor? And our live mascots aren't like the nutless future hamburger at that school just south of here. BEWARE of the bears! They're hungry and Saturday just happens to be feeding time!

Lastly, we now have giant posters of Baylor's football legends festooning the side of the stadium. The mere sight of these former Baylor giants will so intimidate your team that they'll head across town and play the Waco HS team so they at least have a fighting chance. Why, the mere sight of Mike Singletary's crazy eyes on the side of the stadium will be enough to give many post traumatic stress syndrome from the encounter.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Baylor 31 -- OU 28

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 01:41 AM
Last time I met a REAL bear , I killed that sombitch hung his Hide on the wall and Ate what was left .;)

SoonerKnight
9/29/2008, 01:43 AM
pfffftttt!

pott_2
9/29/2008, 01:47 AM
Bear vs Horse-pig would be a great matchup. It is win-win. Bear wins..no more scary horse-pig. Horse-pig wins...Baylor loses..again.

Ground_Attack
9/29/2008, 02:02 AM
Second, we have bears -- we have REAL bears. How on earth can a school with a silly wagon mascot and a couple of ghey horse pigs possibly stand a chance against the noble, strong, and deadly black bears of Baylor? And our live mascots aren't like the nutless future hamburger at that school just south of here. BEWARE of the bears! They're hungry and Saturday just happens to be feeding time!

But do your REAL bears lift weights?

tommieharris91
9/29/2008, 02:03 AM
When did you start stuffing those cigars with riefer?

batonrougesooner
9/29/2008, 02:06 AM
yawn

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 02:09 AM
When did you start stuffing those cigars with riefer?

Did that lil bastage Steal MY stash ?:mad:

yermom
9/29/2008, 02:50 AM
they were sandbagging against Wake and UConn

so devious, those bears

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2008, 03:37 AM
I remember Mike Singletary. He was really good. He was so good, that I think he was almost as good as Brian Bosworth.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/29/2008, 03:59 AM
I just hope they don't send their receivers in motion

AlbqSooner
9/29/2008, 06:22 AM
Did that lil bastage Steal MY stash ?:mad:

The original post is yet another example of why you NEVER give OVJ to a Zima drinker.

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 06:36 AM
The original post is yet another example of why you NEVER give OVJ to a Zima drinker.

He stole that to :eek:

swardboy
9/29/2008, 07:15 AM
I think SicEm's been reading the ancient writings of David Koresh....

GrapevineSooner
9/29/2008, 07:17 AM
Does Mike Singletary have any eligibility left?

fossil
9/29/2008, 07:32 AM
:rolleyes: Heh! I have it on good authority that God don't take no sides, and even with Moses (Charlton Heston) standing in the middle of the field, raising that mighty staff of God, and parting the sooner defensive line like he parted the seas for the Children of Isreal to cross, Baylor has about as much chance of winning this game as I have of riding the winner in the next Kentucky Derby.

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 07:34 AM
:rolleyes: Heh! I have it on good authority that God don't take no sides, and even with Moses (Charlton Heston) standing in the middle of the field, raising that mighty staff of God, and parting the sooner defensive line like he parted the seas for the Children of Isreal to cross, Baylor has about as much chance of winning this game as I have of riding the winner in the next Kentucky Derby.

Have I got NEWS fer you .
God said Let there Be Oklahoma the rest can be shat .
I know , Cause I wuz there when he said it .:P

Soonermagik
9/29/2008, 08:29 AM
If this were a track match I might be skeered.

yermom
9/29/2008, 08:33 AM

he only let us score 35 on TCU

stoops the eternal pimp
9/29/2008, 08:36 AM
judging by what SMU is doing, God must hate the Methodists

fadada1
9/29/2008, 08:41 AM
should we tell him that our team actually lifts the weights instead of counting on God's will to lift them???

just sayin'.

;)
you're a good sport sic'em

soonerstan56
9/29/2008, 08:46 AM
"Jerusalem on the Brazos",that made your post,and almost made me spew coffee.

Stan

SoonersEnFuego
9/29/2008, 09:19 AM
One thing you're forgetting...
This team has been jumped up and bitten by a lesser team the last couple years. This year, they are not taking anyone for granted and are coming to play every game the way they should... Unlike USC. We will not be surprised by anyone, especially not the Baylor Bears.

shaun4411
9/29/2008, 10:17 AM

Human taste buds can not differentiate between zima and horse urine.

look it up.

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/29/2008, 10:23 AM
Baylor secret weapon = wind sprints.

That's right, folks, the Bears have been running sprints in practice all week. We are so screwed.

cheezyq
9/29/2008, 10:24 AM
Where's Baylor Penguin? Or is it Bear Penguin?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/29/2008, 10:26 AM
ATTENTION BEAR ****ER...DO YOU NEED SOME ASSISTANCE??

A-M
9/29/2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks Sic'em, I needed a good laugh after arguing with the Gas company this morning. My day will be good now.

boomermagic
9/29/2008, 10:34 AM
I almost feel sorry for you Sooners. Here you all are, on top of the world with a #1 ranking, and imagining how great #8 is going to look in the Switzer Center. But not so fast my friends, there are storm clouds on the horizon and an upset of truly biblical proportions in the making. Sure it's easy to discount the lowly Baylor Bears who have neither had a winning season since joining the Big XII nor ever beaten the Sooners of Oklahoma. But, as the great Bob Dylan once wrote, "the times, they are a changin'." There's a first time for everything, and this shall be the weekend that the wheels fall off the Sooner Schooner.

There are a few things things that Bob probably hasn't gameplanned for...some things that we're keeping close to the vest as our "secret weapons."

First, didn't you know that God is on our side? That's right -- we're Baptist and there go we are always right and secure in the knowledge that the almighty is firmly in our corner. The Old Man man bleeds green & gold and is practicing his "Sic 'Em Bears" with St. Peter as we speak. Why, haven't you heard that Baylor is "Jerusalem on the Brazos?"

Lastly, we now have giant posters of Baylor's football legends festooning the side of the stadium. The mere sight of these former Baylor giants will so intimidate your team that they'll head across town and play the Waco HS team so they at least have a fighting chance. Why, the mere sight of Mike Singletary's crazy eyes on the side of the stadium will be enough to give many post traumatic stress syndrome from the encounter.

EVERY WEEK, We get these IDIOT posts from opposing teams fans..

This one sounds a look like one we received last week from a misguided tcu fan.. Penguin if your reading this post, How did all that work out for ya ? Just about the same as it will for Baylor I suspect..

frankensooner
9/29/2008, 10:36 AM
Dear boomermagic, SicEm is real and has actually been to a tailgate. Can you say the same? Well, can you?

Plus he is a dang sexy man.

badger
9/29/2008, 10:36 AM
Here, Sic' Em, I have pity on you, so I will share with you our gameplan for beating you this Saturday.

1- Run the ball up the middle more times than to our fan's liking, to the point that some are utterly confused and angry as to why we are not touchdowning the tight end over and over to run up the score.

2- Have a safe cover on defense that prevents passing yardage, forcing you to run the ball over and over.

3- Game ends in less than two hours.

4- Save all trick plays and the "pulling out all stops" schemes for Texas.

We still win! You still lose!

(Seriously, this is what's going to happen. If you plan to attend, please don't boo the coaching staff when it does. Realize it's for the good of the team to save offensive schemes for major gains for OU-Texas)

RacerX
9/29/2008, 10:41 AM

For a guy that eats paste.

frankensooner
9/29/2008, 10:43 AM
Well, it helps hold those ginormous cigars in his mouth. There is a method to his madness!!!

boomermagic
9/29/2008, 10:43 AM
Dear boomermagic, SicEm is real and has actually been to a tailgate. Can you say the same? Well, can you?

I had no idea !

badger
9/29/2008, 10:58 AM
I had no idea !

n00b :D

OKLA21FAN
9/29/2008, 11:03 AM
EVERY WEEK, We get these IDIOT posts from opposing teams fans..

This one sounds a look like one we received last week from a misguided tcu fan.. Penguin if your reading this post, How did all that work out for ya ? Just about the same as it will for Baylor I suspect..

noob winnar of the week!

KingBarry
9/29/2008, 11:13 AM
"How on earth can a school with a silly wagon mascot and a couple of ghey horse pigs possibly stand a chance"

Well, he's right those horse pigs can't be helping us much.

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/29/2008, 11:33 AM
Paging Olevet!

n00b cleanup on aisle 5.

frankensooner
9/29/2008, 11:34 AM
I'll just turn him back green, it isn't worth the effort to neg him. ;)

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/29/2008, 11:38 AM
Heh, but you think that'd stop him? He's got an itchy neg finger after the break.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/29/2008, 11:50 AM
"I almost feel sorry for you Sooners. Here you all are, on top of the world with a #1 ranking, and imagining how great #8 is going to look in the Switzer Center. But not so fast my friends, there are storm clouds on the horizon and an upset of truly biblical proportions in the making. Sure it's easy to discount the lowly Baylor Bears who have neither had a winning season since joining the Big XII nor ever beaten the Sooners of Oklahoma. But, as the great Bob Dylan once wrote, "the times, they are a changin'." There's a first time for everything, and this shall be the weekend that the wheels fall off the Sooner Schooner."

It already rained horned frogs and the Sooners didn't flinch. Bible plagues be damned. The schooner rolls on Saturday.

Baylor doesn't have secret weapons or they are saving them and have been for about 25 years.

There is no God. If there were usc wouldn't be awesome every year.

You got me on that one. Our mascotts suck. We can only hope that your bear chokes on a wagon wheel or something.

Our Heisman statues can beat your giant posters.

Nice post Sic'em.

OU- 55 Baylor- 13

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/29/2008, 12:32 PM

you're right, Bob hasn't gameplanned anything. that is what this week of practice is for... he is gameplanning . check your tenses and think before you say things like this. it makes you look worse than you already do.
as far as the secret weapons... meh, not worried. i'm sure jackson, english, reynolds, and holmes will have something say about those.
;)

weak suace.

BoulderSooner79
9/29/2008, 12:39 PM
I get to wear my "Pagan Okie" T-shirt for a second week to combat the texas christian thing. Different part of texas, different strain of christians, same results on the field :D

OUthunder
9/29/2008, 12:42 PM
n00b :D

If by that you mean troll, then absolutely.

stoopified
9/29/2008, 12:43 PM
they were sandbagging against Wake and UConn

so devious, those bearsActually the term is hibernating.

BuckyB
9/29/2008, 02:38 PM
Not even well written.

badger
9/29/2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.nps.gov/shen/naturescience/images/black_bear_picnic_table_285.jpg
Bears: The freeloaders of the Big 12 :D

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 01:35 AM
http://www.drunkenbearhuntingclub.com/uploaded_images/frenchy-771595.jpg

scary Baylor Bear!!!! :D Is that you Sic'em? ;)

SicEmBaylor
9/30/2008, 03:07 AM
http://www.drunkenbearhuntingclub.com/uploaded_images/frenchy-771595.jpg

scary Baylor Bear!!!! :D Is that you Sic'em? ;)

Nope, I'd have a cigar in my mouth.

Sco
9/30/2008, 07:04 AM

But if OU goes to play Waco HS, then I doubt the 31-28 score you predicted is going to happen....

Also - Stephen Colbert is against your mascot. And he's always right.

Dio
9/30/2008, 07:12 AM
Who put Sic Em in charge of the mojo thread?

KingDavid
9/30/2008, 08:59 AM

SicEm, you have my admiration along with my deepest sympathies.

I am excited, nonetheless, that Baylor appears to be turning the corner. There are few things I could think I'd like to see more than Baylor returning the competitive Grant Teaff days or (long, long, long) yore.

You've got a building block in that QB. Briles is a great recruiter and my hope is that he'll parlay that excitement/talent into a couple of good recruiting classes and a have y'all back to respectability (for Baylor) within 2-3 years before he gets hired away. Things are definitely looking up!

Y'all do need a signature win this year. It would help a lot.

It won't be against us, I'm afraid. Sooners 48-17.

Choctaw
9/30/2008, 09:02 AM
Silly, silly Baptists.

badger
9/30/2008, 09:07 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2dazx9i.jpg
Welfare: It works in the Big 12!

badger
9/30/2008, 10:19 AM
This thread is so awesome it deserves a bounce.

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/6/67/200px-Judge_mascot.jpg

Bounce for Bouncy Bear! :D

SoonerStormchaser
9/30/2008, 10:21 AM
Can someone please permaban this n00b SicEm? He's just another moronic troll. Jeez!

badger
9/30/2008, 10:31 AM
An oldie buy a classicy:

Here we go--- sing along if you the words

Shevadabooodeeqhoopdecram... Hullabawahhhhdewahdewah

Goodbye to Baylor University
So long to the green and gold
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They need all the luck they can hold
'marching down that ol' baylor line'
That is the song they sing so well
Sounds Like Hell
So good bye to Baylor University
We're gonna beat you all God willing
Chigaroogarem
Chigaroogarem
Duff, Fluff, huff and puff, Texas A&M

Saw bouncey bear's tail off
Short! A!
Bouncey bear's tail is sawed off
Short! A!

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2008, 10:41 AM
Next week is gonna be sooooooo much fun....

I'm polishing up the fish hooks for the oceans of noobs who will be ensnared.

:D

Flagstaffsooner
9/30/2008, 10:49 AM
Silly, silly Baptists.n00b, ya owe me 5 bucks. That's copywrited.;)

badger
9/30/2008, 10:52 AM

Well, well, if it isn't the Lidernator... Scooter Liddy... Lid Did Bo Bid.

Shall we have a "call each other out" thread, or just set the terms of this year's avatar/sig now?

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 10:52 AM

I bet you get a lot of gray negspek!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 10:56 AM
or grey positive spek!

OKLA21FAN
9/30/2008, 10:56 AM
http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/jkuper/images/funny/baylor_u1.jpg

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 11:08 AM
or grey positive spek!

Whats the difference?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 11:09 AM
NONE!~

Collier11
9/30/2008, 11:15 AM

Oh he is real alright, trust us we know all the sad stories about him :D

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 11:19 AM
Except for the one he won't tell.

Collier11
9/30/2008, 11:25 AM
oh yea, damnit sicem we need to know

Baylor Penguin
9/30/2008, 11:50 AM
You pathetic Gooners won't know what hit you.

I ran a search for the most pathetic Sooner fans on the net and this website popped up.

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 11:51 AM
Grrrr......

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2008, 11:58 AM

I ran a search for the most pathetic Sooner fans on the net and this website popped up.

That's pretty specific. What engine do you use?

OKLA21FAN
9/30/2008, 12:03 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c6/ThePenguinDeclines.JPG/250px-ThePenguinDeclines.JPG

janderson255
9/30/2008, 12:05 PM
Baylor Bears win more that one game in the season and all of a sudden they think they can beat the world. Its amazing what a little confidence does. All Baylor has is a QB that does everything. Shut him down and it will be another UT-Chattanooga. Lets keep this thread going until after the game and see how many cubs keep on talking trash. Boomer Sooner

Jason White's Third Knee
9/30/2008, 12:08 PM
Gonna have to set the drag a little tighter...

OKLA21FAN
9/30/2008, 12:12 PM
Gonna have to set the drag a little tighter...
you may need some spider wire and just drift your plastic worm off the bottom

badger
9/30/2008, 12:12 PM
Baylor Bears win more that one game in the season and all of a sudden they think they can beat the world. Its amazing what a little confidence does. All Baylor has is a QB that does everything. Shut him down and it will be another UT-Chattanooga. Lets keep this thread going until after the game and see how many cubs keep on talking trash. Boomer Sooner
http://i33.tinypic.com/2likn48.gif

Baylor Penguin
9/30/2008, 12:13 PM

Dude, all we have to do is shut down Bradford. I saw that game against TCU. How many yards did you gain on the ground? Four? Bradford is your only decent player!

I'm not too worried. West Virgina gave us the perfect blueprint of how to beat the paperclips.

badger
9/30/2008, 12:36 PM
http://www.songfight.org/pix/god_hates_penguins/cover400.jpg

rondog79
9/30/2008, 12:36 PM
Dude, all we have to do is shut down Bradford. I saw that game against TCU. How many yards did you gain on the ground? Four? Bradford is your only decent player!

I'm not too worried. West Virgina gave us the perfect blueprint of how to beat the paperclips.

alright dude im gonna try to be nice you need to go back to your little fantasy world. and quit making yourself look stupid ,k we dont talk trash about baylor. we do root for you guys but comon get real

redneck007
9/30/2008, 12:39 PM
I'd like to shank a bear, make a coat out of it, have a big BBQ, dry and eat the gall bladder, and try to cripple my wife

Choctaw
9/30/2008, 01:01 PM

Heh.

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2008, 01:29 PM
Here noobie noobie noobie....

badger
9/30/2008, 01:43 PM
alright dude im gonna try to be nice you need to go back to your little fantasy world. and quit making yourself look stupid ,k we dont talk trash about baylor. we do root for you guys but comon get real

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/faceplant-dive.jpg

I have hundreds of these, but now I'm not sure if these are going to last the entire season :(

OUbench
9/30/2008, 01:43 PM
Don't you mean POOR POOR BAYLOR? I seen the last baylor game and kinda felt sorry for those 12 baylor fans sitting in the se endzone. I told my son....Look at that and he just said..... whatever dad. Its funny, seems like OKLAHOMA has Baptist's here also..........Hell come to think about it....There all over the place! Here's your sign..........:pop: Enjoy the game

cvsooner
9/30/2008, 01:45 PM

Yeah, and all you need is the players to make it work.

cvsooner
9/30/2008, 01:46 PM
http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/jkuper/images/funny/baylor_u1.jpg

Well, technically, that's correct. Exceedingly stupid, perhaps, but correct.

badger
9/30/2008, 01:46 PM
Don't you mean POOR POOR BAYLOR? I seen the last baylor game and kinda felt sorry for those 12 baylor fans sitting in the se endzone. I told my son....Look at that and he just said..... whatever dad. Its funny, seems like OKLAHOMA has Baptist's here also..........Hell come to think about it....There all over the place! Here's your sign..........:pop: Enjoy the game

Oh dear... oh dear... there goes another :(:(:(

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/pirateneko/other%20crap/f8a930c6.jpg

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 01:53 PM
Where's Baylor Penguin? Or is it Bear Penguin?

Noob

OKLA21FAN
9/30/2008, 01:55 PM
Well, technically, that's correct. Exceedingly stupid, perhaps, but correct.

ain't no A either!

Widescreen
9/30/2008, 02:10 PM
Virgina gave us the perfect blueprint of how to beat the paperclips.

This here's a family board. Knock it off.

Baylor Penguin
9/30/2008, 02:13 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/pirateneko/other%20crap/f8a930c6.jpg

That will be okrahoma on Saturday.

BOOK IT!

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:15 PM
That will be okrahoma on Saturday.

BOOK IT!

Yep, because your offense and defense is AMAZING.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Baylor Penguin
9/30/2008, 02:16 PM
Yep, because your offense and defense is AMAZING.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

You poor Sooners. You idiots will be overlooking Baylor. Stoops is probably preparing for Texas.

Big mistake, CK Gooner.

SicEmBaylor
9/30/2008, 02:24 PM
Oh my.

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:26 PM
Oh my.

Is this your boyfriend Sicem? :mad:

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 02:27 PM
SicEm doesn't swing that way, He may look all metro, but he is all man.

RacerX
9/30/2008, 02:29 PM

You've been hitting the OVJ.

badger
9/30/2008, 02:31 PM
Well, Baylor has us beat on special teams:
http://i38.tinypic.com/167v1c7.jpg

SoonerTerry
9/30/2008, 02:32 PM
I fart in your general direction...

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 02:33 PM
Baylors New Mascot

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29 /HauntedLoveAngel/thcare_bear.jpg

bosworthsteroidmafia
9/30/2008, 02:37 PM
Penguin Displays Prized Noob to Peanut Gallery

http://www.oldhatcreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/noodling1.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/30/2008, 02:38 PM
I am with Baylor Penguin on this one. We have never faced a team with the talent we are facing this weekend :(

OUthunder
9/30/2008, 03:05 PM

I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.:D

Flagstaffsooner
9/30/2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.:DIt was an ugly scene at a tailgate behind Deans RV.

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 03:39 PM
First rule of Soonfans tailgate, we don't talk about what happens at Soonerfans tailgates unless it involves Doleo.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 03:42 PM
and a fish

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 03:44 PM
And it went wherever I did go.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 03:46 PM
I think I ve got your pooping virus

CK Sooner
9/30/2008, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eNru2WO6Y

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 03:48 PM
I think I ve got your pooping virus

Yup, it is sweeping down the plain apparently.

SoonerShark
9/30/2008, 03:51 PM

David Koresh was the Baylor messiah, but he is now gone unless he is planning a reappearance at halftime of the game Saturday. Historically, many Baptists have been terrorists dating back to when the White Baptists lynched their fellow citizens whose skin color was a bit darker and burned the churches of African-American Baptists for the crime of wanting to vote or eat at a lunch counter or saying hello to somebody's sister without the proper deference or of wanting to be treated like human beings. I am hopeful that God does not condone terrorism against any person. However, the Baptists may be like the Israelites wandering in the wilderness, but with little hope of reaching the promised land in this instance. OU 45- Baylor 6.66, rounded up to 7.

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 04:00 PM
Koresh wasn't Baptist. geez.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2008, 04:01 PM
He was probably Church of Christ

SoonerShark
9/30/2008, 04:18 PM
Koresh wasn't Baptist. geez.

Neither was Jesus. Jewish dude. Messiah. Savior.

JohnnyMack
9/30/2008, 04:23 PM
IBThisDoesn'tEndWell

SoonerKnight
9/30/2008, 06:50 PM
:pop:

janderson255
10/1/2008, 07:17 AM

"Dude", OU isn't #1 becuase Bradford is the only decent player. Baylor isn't ranked because they know how to play football? hmmm Maybe ya'll can beat OU for the first time this weekend.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2008, 07:57 AM
You know the odds of Baylor beating OU get better every year...

SoonersEnFuego
10/1/2008, 08:06 AM
Betting odds or actual odds?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2008, 08:09 AM
To me its likes ou and osu...sure you expect ou to win every year, but the odds of going 20,25 or 50 years without losing to a team you play every year aren't good

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/1/2008, 08:51 AM
I don't know, it worked for Nebraska for about 50 years against like 5 teams ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2008, 09:00 AM
yeah, notre dame and navy as well...but it eventually ran out

badger
10/1/2008, 09:04 AM
"Dude", OU isn't #1 becuase Bradford is the only decent player. Baylor isn't ranked because they know how to play football? hmmm Maybe ya'll can beat OU for the first time this weekend.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/oh-god.jpg

I'm going to need to restock before Texas week :(

TexasLidig8r
10/1/2008, 09:20 AM
Bouncy Bear is going to go Medieval on your hillbilly butts! No one gets out of Floyd Casey Stadium unscathed... Not only will those Baylor Bears win.. but they will physically beat up your "vaunted team!"

Your ill founded dreams of a national championship END this Saturday.

You have not seen a quarterback with the speed and raw natural ability as you will see this week!

Prepare for hurt.. heartache!!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2008, 09:21 AM
RG3 is Vince Young cept he can jump da hurdles

badger
10/1/2008, 09:23 AM
Bouncy Bear is going to go Medieval on your hillbilly butts! No one gets out of Floyd Casey Stadium unscathed... Not only will those Baylor Bears win.. but they will physically beat up your "vaunted team!"

You have not seen a quarterback with the speed and raw natural ability as you will see this week!

http://brentroos.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/troll.jpg

janderson255
10/1/2008, 10:43 AM
So... based on Baylors "tough" schedule this year, what happened at Wake Forest and UConn? Ya'll looked past those games to the OU game I'm sure.

Cheshire Bear.
10/1/2008, 10:46 AM
So... based on Baylors "tough" schedule this year, what happened at Wake Forest and UConn? Ya'll looked past those games to the OU game I'm sure.

Rawwwrrrr! E-testosterone attack causes loss of rationality! Rawwrrrr!

boomermagic
10/1/2008, 10:47 AM

Please stop it.. My sides are hurting from laughing.. please no more.

BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

badger
10/1/2008, 10:52 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/el8uav.jpg

janderson255
10/1/2008, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry for picking on the less fortunate. Will you please forgive me? Lets stop making stupid comments. Its like saying, "Well my QB is taller than yours, and my water boy can beat up your water boy". The biggest thing that I should be worrying about is that I wake up in time to turn to tube on to watch the game. We are all country folk... we live in Oklahoma and Texas for crying out loud. Oh... I dated a girl that went to Baylor when I was stationed at Fort Hood. So anyway, sorry for that lack of armchair sportsmanship. Boomer Sooner!

Payton
10/1/2008, 11:23 AM
I almost feel sorry for you Sooners. Here you all are, on top of the world with a #1 ranking, and imagining how great #8 is going to look in the Switzer Center. But not so fast my friends, there are storm clouds on the horizon and an upset of truly biblical proportions in the making. There are a few things things that Bob probably hasn't gameplanned for...some things that we're keeping close to the vest as our "secret weapons."

You ever heard the parable of the Shephard and his lost sheep? God Left the sheep that followed him to find the one that had left. God will obviously leave you to find us since we are the "lost ones".

Most bears are starting their periods of winter lethargy known as hibernation in early October, so yeah, expect the typical sleepy baylor team we always play.

Thats like saying that poop has super poop posters hanging around. It's still poop.

Thank you have a nice day.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2008, 11:25 AM
You ever heard the parable of the Shephard and his lost sheep? God Left the sheep that followed him to find the one that had left. God will obviously leave you to find us since we are the "lost ones".

Most bears are starting their periods of winter lethargy known as hibernation in early October, so yeah, expect the typical sleepy baylor team we always play.

Thats like saying that poop has super poop posters hanging around. It's still poop.

Thank you have a nice day.

GET YOU SOME OF THAT SIC!

janderson255
10/1/2008, 11:51 AM
Lipstick on a pig is still a pig

boomermagic
10/1/2008, 02:39 PM

:pop:

SicEmBaylor
10/1/2008, 02:44 PM

Hey you people are the ones with the pig mascot. You can put lipstick on it by calling it a "horse" but a pig is a pig.

I'm sitting here just down-right giddy at the storm that is brewing for Saturday. CAB is going to unleash the dogs of war and the wrath of God all at once this weekend.

Enjoy that #1 ranking while it lasts!

badger
10/1/2008, 02:52 PM
Enjoy your not losing record while it lasts!
http://i34.tinypic.com/k9gzfo.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/1/2008, 02:59 PM
Sic.. I have a Cohiba Siglo VI ready to FIRE UP this Saturday in honor of Texas' win over the Muffaloes.. and

THE FIGHTING BOUNCY BEARS UPSET FOR THE AGES OVER THE HILLBILLIES!

Flagstaffsooner
10/1/2008, 03:02 PM
Boy, this thread sure brought out the stoopid n00bs.

JohnnyMack
10/1/2008, 03:14 PM
Sic.. I have a Cohiba Siglo VI ready to FIRE UP this Saturday in honor of Texas' win over the Muffaloes.. and

THE FIGHTING BOUNCY BEARS UPSET FOR THE AGES OVER THE HILLBILLIES!

Night games in Boulder are fun. Enjoy.

SicEmBaylor
10/1/2008, 03:18 PM

I like the guy on page #2 who seemed to think I was a troll.

One hell of a troll with a 11k post count.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/1/2008, 03:21 PM
A Troll with lipstick is still a Troll ;)

JohnnyMack
10/1/2008, 03:22 PM

You're not?

badger
10/1/2008, 03:26 PM

Silence, troll. I haven't finished mocking your "teem."

http://i33.tinypic.com/16jnayo.jpg

Note: All images stolen through Googling "stupid bear."

TexasLidig8r
10/1/2008, 03:31 PM
BOUNCY BEAR IS GONNA EAT THE MULLET RIGHT OFF OF SOONERMAN!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/1/2008, 03:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KsTVK9Cv9U8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KsTVK9Cv9U8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badger
10/1/2008, 03:36 PM
Can it, whorny.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/09/19/texas_longhorn_470x312.jpg
Can't you see how sad your cow is when his horns are so heavy and... downward pointing?

MikeInNorman
10/1/2008, 03:42 PM

Or an unusually persistent troll?

Flagstaffsooner
10/1/2008, 03:49 PM
BOUNCY BEAR IS GONNA EAT THE MULLET RIGHT OFF OF SOONERMAN!!Speaking of trolls...

OUthunder
10/1/2008, 04:24 PM

Good, where do I find the tip jar?

Big Red Ron
10/1/2008, 04:39 PM

:O

Soonerfan85
10/1/2008, 04:41 PM
All we gotta do IF the game gets close is distract the Baylor players by throwing a couple of casserole dishes onto the field. They'll think it's Wednesday night potluck and forget all about the game.

BTW, does Baylor pass a collection plate during home games? Gotta remember to take some spare change along just in case. :)

Payton
10/1/2008, 04:47 PM
This sums up bears...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPmqtvtdzCM

soonerpike697
10/1/2008, 05:39 PM
"Let the bears pay the bear tax! I pay the HOMER TAX!"

CK Sooner
10/1/2008, 05:43 PM
"Let the bears pay the bear tax! I pay the HOMER TAX!"

:confused:

Baylor Penguin
10/1/2008, 06:37 PM
This is the year!!!! Baylor in the BCS!!!!

CK Sooner
10/1/2008, 06:39 PM
This is the year!!!! Baylor in the BCS!!!!

If BCS stands for;

B-IG
C-***
S-UC****

Then yea, you guy's will win the NC.

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 06:51 PM
ha

Tulsa_Fireman
10/1/2008, 08:09 PM
Nope, I'd have a cigar in my mouth.

So did Monica.

HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/MI-AR914_WCatdo_20080815192952.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
10/1/2008, 09:24 PM
This thread needs to be racked for posterity!

Curly Bill
10/1/2008, 10:18 PM

Isn't that redundant? :D

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 11:24 PM
ha!

Baylor Penguin
10/3/2008, 04:19 PM
I recommend you all get up early and start drinking your Satan juice. Being blind drunk is the only way you gooners are going to be able to handle this.

CK Sooner
10/3/2008, 04:20 PM
I recommend you all get up early and start drinking your Satan juice. Being blind drunk is the only way you gooners are going to be able to handle this.

Really?

How many yards do you think Griffin is going to run for?

badger
10/3/2008, 04:21 PM
This thread continues to pay dividends through week's end. Thank you, SicEm. You've been a good "troll" :D

Dan Thompson
10/3/2008, 07:01 PM
SicEmBaylor

So right after the game you are going to become a catholic?

OUthunder
10/3/2008, 08:14 PM
Satan juice, heh.

janderson255
10/4/2008, 04:08 PM
So... where was Baylor? I thought they were going to dominate OU with Griffin III and beat the Gooners on top of the world. Man, Bradford sure is good, I just wish the rest of the team was just as good. If so, they could have put more on the board than 49. Until next year Baylor cubs, Boomer Sooner!

badger
10/4/2008, 04:17 PM
Baylor, we still love you, as we have loved you for 17 or 18 games now. Go Bears! :D

StoopTroup
10/4/2008, 04:20 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/el8uav.jpg

BUMP...lol

StormySooner-IN
10/4/2008, 04:21 PM
heh at this thread.

oh well....next year sicem.

pfffffffffffffffffft. :D