PDA

View Full Version : Lee Corso isn't as dumb as you look

SoonerInKCMO
9/28/2008, 03:22 PM
On Game Day he said Alabama was going to get an early big lead and hold on for the win against Georgia. How many of you hillbillies picked the upset? :texan:

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 03:28 PM
Its about the only game i got right in the Pickem dealeo :(

Sabanball
9/28/2008, 03:32 PM
Let's see--we've broken the SI cover curse, the blackout curse, ....only fitting that we broke the Lee Corso curse as well....;)

A-M
9/28/2008, 03:53 PM
On Game Day he said Alabama was going to get an early big lead and hold on for the win against Georgia. How many of you hillbillies picked the upset? :texan:

He also said that the OU/TCU game would be very close until the end when OU would win it, but only by just a 'wee bit'. So, does that sound like what happened last night in Norman?

Maybe Georgia was ranked way to high in the first place? How many of their games have they won by big numbers or just by a few points? Personally, I have never understood why anyone had them ranked in the top 10. So, for Bama to beat them was not an upset as far as I am concerned. I do not like Saban, but he does know how to get a team to play up to and sometimes beyond their potential. If Georgia had been ranked correctly, the win by Bama would not really have the meaning that is being placed on it now. I would not put them at #2 myself. Why didn't Oregon State move up to #1 since they beat #1, USC? They didn't just barely beat USC, they did it as bad as Bama did to Georgia. So, where is the logic for Bama being #2? I just don't get it.

If we don't figure out very quickly how to run the ball for more then a yard at a time, we may find ourselves in trouble before the season is over. You can't be #1 if all you can do is run, but you also can't be #1 if all you can do is pass. So, we still have our work cut out for us for several more weeks. The worst is yet to come and we have a lot of very good teams to beat before we can be #1 for very long. Just hope this time next February we are as happy about our ranking as we are today. I can live with OU being #1 when its all said and done, but I will take it one game at a time cause if I don't, my 'insides' can't take it.

Boomer Sooner!

SWFloridaSooner
9/28/2008, 04:00 PM
I called the upset for Bama. Not only do I think they have a good team this year, I also think Georgia has been over rated from the beginning

tulsaoilerfan
9/28/2008, 04:26 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day; pick enough games he's bound to get one right eventually

OU-HSV
9/28/2008, 06:49 PM
I think I picked bama in some of my yahoo groups. I'll have to check that out.
Lee=a tool

meoveryouxinfinity
9/28/2008, 06:49 PM
Are you saying that I look dumb?

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 07:00 PM
Are you saying that I look dumb?

Post a Pic and Ill tell ya :cool:

OUthunder
9/28/2008, 07:03 PM
Its about the only game i got right in the Pickem dealeo :(

I forgot to make my picks this week.

:mad:

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 07:05 PM

Its Ok I think with all the ****ing upsets this week I only got 4 or 5 right :mad:
Dayum spreads

OUthunder
9/28/2008, 07:06 PM
Its Ok I think with all the ****ing upsets this week I only got 4 or 5 right :mad:
Dayum spreads

Yeah, but you were sucking. I was like OU... #1.:D

OU-HSV
9/28/2008, 07:07 PM
My pickem hopes are pretty much over for the year...guess I'll continue to fill them out just because.

SoFla Sooner
9/28/2008, 07:09 PM
I even made a post somewhere this week that all the people that were putting money on Bama were absolute morons. Who's the moron now? Still trying to get the egg off. Damn you Nick Saban.

Law of averages: Lee Corso had to eventually get something right. Maybe it will work for me too.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/28/2008, 07:11 PM
Post a Pic and Ill tell ya :cool:

Are you seducing me?

Jeronimo
9/28/2008, 07:11 PM
I called the upset for Bama. Not only do I think they have a good team this year, I also think Georgia has been over rated from the beginning

i got paid on the bama game. i didnt pick the upset though. bama beatin georgia was not an upset. they just happened to be ranked that way before the game. I agree with you about georgia. very overrated. I was still wondering who the hell gave them the hype in the first place.

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 07:47 PM
Are you seducing me?

With all My SmOOOOve talkin :hot:

the_ouskull
9/29/2008, 05:04 PM
Is this the same beady-eyed, College Gameday Lee Corso? THAT guy isn't as dumb as he looks?

I call bullsh*t. NOBODY can look that dumb and not have a little bit of the dumb to 'em.

the_ouskull

StoopTroup
9/29/2008, 05:08 PM
I picked the upset...

I just don't like the title of this thread.

CK Sooner
9/29/2008, 05:09 PM
I picked the upset...

I just don't like the title of this thread.

Holy shi*

Spek for the avatar.

How did you get it to upload?

Animal Mother
9/29/2008, 05:16 PM

So you were perfect. Get over yourself.