PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of teh Doleo...

proud gonzo
9/28/2008, 12:12 AM
since he's probably all passed out or something, I have to tell this story for him.

He, yermom, another dude (don't remember his handle--sorry!) and I were all walking back to my car in the Catlett garage and we start passing members of the Pride, in uniform. Doleo, who at this point was three sheets to the wind, begins shouting "Brian Britt sucks!!! Fire him! Fire Brian Britt! He's the worst band director ever!" And he's getting weird looks from all the band members.

Another group of band members approaches and when they're about 10 feet away he yells again, "Brian Britt sucks! Fire Brian Britt!" and i said, "dude. That was Brian Britt. The guy in the black suit in the middle of the crowd, that was Brian Britt."

Penguin
9/28/2008, 12:30 AM
He, yermom, another dude (don't remember his handle--sorry!) and I were all walking back to my car

I sure hope you had a taser with you. Soonerfans guys are some sorry sumbitches.

proud gonzo
9/28/2008, 12:32 AM
no, but I WAS a little scared Doleo was going to make someone throw things at my car.

proud gonzo
9/28/2008, 12:35 AM
edit: wrong thread.

Penguin
9/28/2008, 12:40 AM
no, but I WAS a little scared Doleo was going to make someone throw things at my car.

I don't know. Does Brian Britt have a good arm?

Sooner24
9/28/2008, 01:14 AM
I don't know. Does Brian Britt have a good arm?

More importantly can he kick a football into the endzone?

StoopTroup
9/28/2008, 01:17 AM
Britt knows the codes for Camel Toe Hos 3.

BudSooner
9/28/2008, 05:46 AM
Can he help me on WoW?

dolemitesooner
9/28/2008, 08:24 AM
Britt knows the codes for Camel Toe Hos 3.

Camel TOE HOES!!!! Phil snatched that remote quick

Viking Kitten
9/28/2008, 08:47 AM
DAMMIT! Every time we can't make it to a TG, I miss something awesome. :mad:

dolemitesooner
9/28/2008, 09:00 AM
The camel toe hoes thing was so funny. I think phil may be upset

SoonerStormchaser
9/28/2008, 12:55 PM
Jeez...I leave the TG early and look what I miss?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/28/2008, 01:13 PM
Well, apparently you missed Camel Toe Hoes.

hahahahaha

StoopTroup
9/28/2008, 01:23 PM
The camel toe hoes thing was so funny. I think phil may be upset

I'm pretty sure your right. lol.

proud gonzo
9/28/2008, 02:02 PM
um...yeah.

Penguin
9/28/2008, 02:18 PM
What the hell are you people talking about?

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 02:22 PM
What the hell are you people talking about?

Yup we need Mo detail .

proud gonzo
9/28/2008, 02:34 PM
Doleo and Dean did a lot of shots through the whole game, and after the game Dean was flipping channels. He found a listing for "Camel Toe Hoe's 3". (I think the listing after that was "All Night Hotel Sluts 7" or something) but the parental control thing blocked it. So Dean and Doleo started guessing different numbers for the code, because they thought "Camel Toe Hoe's 3" at a tailgate would be the funniest thing ever.

They couldn't figure out the number, and about that time Phil and Leslie showed back up and Doleo shouted, "Leslie! We got locked out, what's the code?"

She grabs the remote, punches in the code, and then sees the title of what they were trying to watch. She says "Okay, nobody is allowed to touch the remote after drinking!"

olevetonahill
9/28/2008, 02:44 PM
Doleo and Dean did a lot of shots through the whole game, and after the game Dean was flipping channels. He found a listing for "Camel Toe Hoe's 3". (I think the listing after that was "All Night Hotel Sluts 7" or something) but the parental control thing blocked it. So Dean and Doleo started guessing different numbers for the code, because they thought "Camel Toe Hoe's 3" at a tailgate would be the funniest thing ever.

They couldn't figure out the number, and about that time Phil and Leslie showed back up and Doleo shouted, "Leslie! We got locked out, what's the code?"

She grabs the remote, punches in the code, and then sees the title of what they were trying to watch. She says "Okay, nobody is allowed to touch the remote after drinking!"

Leslie > Dean an Doleo :D

BudSooner
9/28/2008, 11:19 PM
Rofl, that is funny as hell.

Brian Britt
9/28/2008, 11:39 PM
It's a GREAT day to be a Sooner. I'm going to be the bigger man here. I respect Doleo's opinion, it just goes to show you that we can agree to disagree in this great country of ours! However, I don't understand why a verbal few who feel they have been slighted feel the need to be HATEful and malicious. If Doleo has an issue with my teaching methods he's always welcome to discuss them with me in my office in private. Fire up for assimilation excellence!

BOOMER!

Brian A. Britt
The Biggest Bigger Man
The University of Oklahoma

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 12:25 AM
It's a GREAT day to be a Sooner. I'm going to be the bigger man here. I respect Doleo's opinion, it just goes to show you that we can agree to disagree in this great country of ours! However, I don't understand why a verbal few who feel they have been slighted feel the need to be HATEful and malicious. If Doleo has an issue with my teaching methods he's always welcome to discuss them with me in my office in private. Fire up for assimilation excellence!

BOOMER!

Brian A. Britt
The Biggest Bigger Man
The University of Oklahoma

Doleo was drunk .
It aint Hard to be the Bigger Man :cool:
jes sayin

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/29/2008, 04:08 AM
Actually I am just wondering if Doleo is the child of Olevet...they use the same sentence structure ;)

Viking Kitten
9/29/2008, 10:23 AM
I'm betting the only reason Phil and Leslie didn't want to watch Camel Toe Ho's 3 is because they have not yet seen Camel Toe Ho's 1 and 2.

I mean, come on. It's difficult to go in the middle of a franchise. You miss so much subtle nuance and character development. No matter how strong the storyline of each subsequent sequel, you're always playing catchup.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/29/2008, 10:38 AM
Can he help me on WoW?

Would that be from "WoW MoM WoW"?

Viking Kitten
9/29/2008, 11:17 AM
Because honestly, without having seen Camel Toe Ho's 1, you would never understand that Trixi and Lexus were once bitter rivals. If you missed Camel Toe Ho's 2, you wouldn't see how that rivalry gave way to grudging respect, and ultimately, friendship. Without that understanding in place, you would never understand the true significance of Trixi and Lexus teaming up to defeat Mr. T in Camel Toe Ho's 3.

dolemitesooner
9/29/2008, 11:30 AM
Because honestly, without having seen Camel Toe Ho's 1, you would never understand that Trixi and Lexus were once bitter rivals. If you missed Camel Toe Ho's 2, you wouldn't see how that rivalry gave way to grudging respect, and ultimately, friendship. Without that understanding in place, you would never understand the true significance of Trixi and Lexus teaming up to defeat Mr. T in Camel Toe Ho's 3.
I can't breath. Must stop LAUGHING....

I REALLY WANTED TO SEE CAMEL TOE HOES 3

1 AND 2 WERE Oscar WORTHY

dolemitesooner
9/29/2008, 11:32 AM
*Warning *

Don't go to goggle and type in camel toe hoes then the I am feeling lucky button.

Bad news

I am at work too.

frankensooner
9/29/2008, 11:35 AM
Doleo, you are one sweet motherhumper.

dolemitesooner
9/29/2008, 11:35 AM
You missed a classic tailgate.

CLASSIC

tommieharris91
9/29/2008, 11:37 AM
*Warning *

Don't go to goggle and type in camel toe hoes then the I am feeling lucky button.

Bad news

I am at work too.

Have you been fired yet?

BudSooner
9/29/2008, 11:38 AM
Would that be from "WoW MoM WoW"?
If by World of Warcraft then yes, that's what I meant. ;)

StoopTroup
9/29/2008, 04:56 PM
Rofl, that is funny as hell.

Yes it was...

And I promise to never ever yell "You ain't got a hair on yer *** Dean if you don't hit that button!"....again....especially if Dean's had a few... :D

I feel bad I did that....

Well...not really...since my Wife and Kids weren't there this week...it seemed like the thing to say...

I mean...you and your friend are on a Road Trip to a Sooner Game and your having a few drinks with your fellow Sooner Brethren. :D

Up POPS the words "CAMEL TOE HOS 3" on the guide....

The rest is History.

I thought Doleo was gonna lose it...lol.

Matter of fact...after Leslie got the remote...I think I saw Doleo once and then he disappeared....lol

C&CDean
9/29/2008, 08:09 PM
WTF are y'all talking about? No such thing ever happened. I punched in "Bammer does the Dawgs" and "Gators swallow spunK" but I never saw no Camel Toe Hos...

Yes, as tailgates go, this last one bordered on epic. I may have ruined my, Doleos, PGs, ST, and a couple dozen other livers that night. But it was funner than ****.

The funny thing is that after getting home at whenever the hell we got home after midnight, momma and I got up at 0700, got the tailgate **** all cleaned up by about 1100, and we baled hay until after 2200. Then, this morning I caught an 0730 to Baltimore, hit the gym at 1300, and I'm fixing to call it quits.

An average man woulda perished somewhere around yesterday noon I'm thinking. Anyhow, goodnight, and I don't give a **** who wins the POS MNF game tonight.

dolemitesooner
9/29/2008, 09:39 PM
WTF are y'all talking about? No such thing ever happened. I punched in "Bammer does the Dawgs" and "Gators swallow spunK" but I never saw no Camel Toe Hos...

Yes, as tailgates go, this last one bordered on epic. I may have ruined my, Doleos, PGs, ST, and a couple dozen other livers that night. But it was funner than ****.

The funny thing is that after getting home at whenever the hell we got home after midnight, momma and I got up at 0700, got the tailgate **** all cleaned up by about 1100, and we baled hay until after 2200. Then, this morning I caught an 0730 to Baltimore, hit the gym at 1300, and I'm fixing to call it quits.

An average man woulda perished somewhere around yesterday noon I'm thinking. Anyhow, goodnight, and I don't give a **** who wins the POS MNF game tonight.

My liver is AOK lets do this again in 3 weeks ...lol

StoopTroup
9/29/2008, 09:54 PM
IN. :pop:

proud gonzo
9/29/2008, 10:02 PM
My liver's fine! But if it wasn't, I'm pretty sure Doleo's more to blame than you are, Dean. AND he wanted to go to the Mont and have swirls on the way home. I vetoed it.

GottaHavePride
9/29/2008, 10:26 PM

VK, you need to see Steve's "naked rant"

8O8rFULbkhI

Lott's Bandana
9/29/2008, 10:27 PM
My liver's fine! But if it wasn't, I'm pretty sure Doleo's more to blame than you are, Dean. AND he wanted to go to the Mont and have swirls on the way home. I vetoed it.

Too many of those evil swirlys and I want to lay my head on the tracks the next morning...

I can drink Margs all night. Sangria is my friend. Put 'em together and bang!zoom!

Ah Youth.

(not you Dean, you Sir, are a freak.)

proud gonzo
9/29/2008, 10:48 PM
VK, you need to see Steve's "naked rant"

8O8rFULbkhI
Three speeds!

GottaHavePride
9/29/2008, 10:50 PM
Yes, stop helping!

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 09:05 AM
Whats wrong with swirls. I was good to go

yermom
9/30/2008, 09:09 AM
mmm... swirls...

now i don't remember why we didn't go :D

Viking Kitten
9/30/2008, 10:03 AM
Ha! The Naked Rant. I love Coupling.

"Unflushable." Heh.

proud gonzo
9/30/2008, 10:15 AM
mmm... swirls...

now i don't remember why we didn't go :D
well NOW it seems like a good idea. :rolleyes:

As I recall, you said it would have taken forever to get served. Plus I can't resist swirls, especially when someone else is paying. And I was the driver.

yermom
9/30/2008, 10:20 AM
oh yeah :)

plus i had to get some dumbass to OKC

dolemitesooner
9/30/2008, 12:48 PM
You guys suck.