PDA

View Full Version : Question about FCS...

IowaSooner26
9/27/2008, 12:40 PM
So I realized this morning that FSN here in Iowa was going to show the Cardinals game instead of OU/TCU. I call up my provider (Mediacrap) to add the Sports Pak since the game is also shown on FCS central according to all the websites I have visited. Well I talk to her to verify everything and she tells me to make sure everything is right and when I go to FCS central it shows Lehigh vs. Princeton starting at 5:30 and going to 9. So of course I was concerned. Now she said it will be on FCS Atlantic. So I check and yep its there, but it starts at 7:00 to 9:30 it says. It even says LIVE. There is some crappy volleyball before it. So has anyone ran into this problem? Will it actually start at 6 or am I screwed and get to miss the first quarter? If it weren't for all the dang trees on the south side of my house I would have had dish a long time ago.

royalfan5
9/27/2008, 12:57 PM
Move to Omaha. Problem solved.

OUHOMER
9/27/2008, 12:58 PM
Cut down the freakin trees

IowaSooner26
9/27/2008, 01:03 PM
Move to Omaha. Problem solved.
Moved from Omaha about 2 years ago to take a job just out of college. Me and the wife hope to move back within the next 2-3 years. Cox was 1000's times better than this Mediacom crap.

Cut down the freakin trees
See above and the would be quite pricey. Not to mention the main problem trees are the neighbors.

pappy
9/27/2008, 03:54 PM
I live in southern oklahoma and it says fsn is showing the astros game and then gonna show the ou game at 10:30 as if its live and that sucks! nobody cares about the stros losing season!

aurorasooner
9/27/2008, 04:06 PM
Last year I asked a Comcast CSR why their digital TV sports listings were often wrong and she said that the stations were responsible for providing them with the correct listings. The ESPN listings are usually right-on, but the Fox listings especially the Fox Regional Channels that we get(Atlantic/Central/Pacific) were wrong a lot of the times. Unfortunately with Fox, you just never know until game-time if their listings are correct or not. It does seem to be getting better this year but it's still not close to 100%.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
9/27/2008, 04:16 PM
Looks like the Cardinals will be on here in Webb City,Mo. I'm a Cardinals fan too...but PLEASE...

oumartin
9/27/2008, 04:20 PM
Crap, FSN is in on the conspiracy now. Everyone is Anti-OU :eek:

IowaSooner26
9/27/2008, 04:28 PM
Last year I asked a Comcast CSR why their digital TV sports listings were often wrong and she said that the stations were responsible for providing them with the correct listings. The ESPN listings are usually right-on, but the Fox listings especially the Fox Regional Channels that we get(Atlantic/Central/Pacific) were wrong a lot of the times. Unfortunately with Fox, you just never know until game-time if their listings are correct or not. It does seem to be getting better this year but it's still not close to 100%.

Yeah, that's kind of what I am hoping that they are wrong. I have seen it before where they change the listing an hour before the event so I think I will keep my fingers crossed. Too bad baseball season is soooooo looooong. I think half of what they play would be sufficient and not interfere with football :D

Rogue
9/27/2008, 04:35 PM
Since it's an Atlantic channel, maybe it is 7:00 Eastern time?

Comcast screws me over regularly when I try PPV games.
Say I'm gettin' 'em and then I don't.

arkidSOONER
9/27/2008, 08:21 PM
..."Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

That is great and so very true.