PDA

View Full Version : Where's my $2000 debit card from FEMA?

TheHumanAlphabet
9/27/2008, 03:55 AM
Since NOLAs got them, I along with many other Houstonians are wondering about our "free money". I'm needing to go to the Galleria for a shopping spree!

;)

On the other side, I just spent three days picking up limbs and leaf trash from the yard and bagging it after returning from vacation.

Flagstaffsooner
9/27/2008, 05:07 AM
We got a ton of of IKE people (Pakistanis) living it up here in Flagstaff hotels at taxpayers expense.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/27/2008, 05:18 AM
What, did the Paki community from Sugar Land all move enmass to Flagstaff? Is the place full of Camry's? ;)

Flagstaffsooner
9/27/2008, 05:30 AM
What, did the Paki community from Sugar Land all move enmass to Flagstaff? Is the place full of Camry's? ;)Lexus. Now that they have seen the sights in Flag many have moved on to Vegas. Pisses me off that the damned immigrants with money are leaching off us.:mad:

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/28/2008, 12:31 AM
I want mine so I can go to The Men's Club!!

85Sooner
9/28/2008, 01:21 PM
YOU DON'T GET ONE BECAUSE YOUR A SELF SUFFICIENT TAX PAYING AMERICAN.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/29/2008, 08:44 AM
Sunday completed the clean-up. 16 bags of yard trash. I and Mrs. THA cleaned up - we don't need no stinkin' government...

Still no FEMA debit card...;)

olevetonahill
9/29/2008, 08:47 AM
Sunday completed the clean-up. 16 bags of yard trash. I and Mrs. THA cleaned up - we don't need no stinkin' government...

Still no FEMA debit card...;)

After replying to Scotts thread I dont really give a shat about yer trash bags or broken trees
Jes sayin

badger
9/29/2008, 09:22 AM
If you guys don't really need it, then it's probably better in the long run that you do without (because we all know that our children are going to be paying this government's debts for the rest of their lives that haven't even started yet)

TheHumanAlphabet
9/29/2008, 10:05 AM
If you guys don't really need it, then it's probably better in the long run that you do without (because we all know that our children are going to be paying this government's debts for the rest of their lives that haven't even started yet)

:D

Oh we don't need it...I am just parroting what NOLAs got after Katrina and identifying the disparity in what they got and what we haven't gotten...I am tired of hearing (still) about Katrina. Now what is great - you see the news, people looking for shelter and handouts in Galveston and Bolivar all seem to be of the government do everything for me types. Rednecks are out drinking beer and eating food in a group and sleeping in tents next to their property while they are cleaning up their place. Big difference between the self-sufficient and the government help me crowd...

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/29/2008, 10:21 AM
:D

Oh we don't need it...I am just parroting what NOLAs got after Katrina and identifying the disparity in what they got and what we haven't gotten...I am tired of hearing (still) about Katrina. Now what is great - you see the news, people looking for shelter and handouts in Galveston and Bolivar all seem to be of the government do everything for me types. Rednecks are out drinking beer and eating food in a group and sleeping in tents next to their property while they are cleaning up their place. Big difference between the self-sufficient and the government help me crowd...

Right on there. About 90% of the Houstonians are working to fix their own problems. Something that was not the case in a state to the east of here.