PDA

View Full Version : Does Louisville ever play on Saturdays?

Paperclip
9/26/2008, 09:52 PM
I'd hate to have season tickets for Louisville.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 09:55 PM
No kidding..UCONN having a battle 2 weeks in a row..this has been a good game to watch..That Donald Brown kid is a heckuva back...

A dude from UL and a UL cheerleader gave him a chestbump after he scored....

snp
9/26/2008, 09:58 PM
I'd sub out one Saturday game a year for a nationally televised game.

A dude from UL and a UL cheerleader gave him a chestbump after he scored....

So that's what the announcers were talking about. I was completely lost when they dropped that reference.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 10:00 PM
yeah..it was kinda awkward really...

What do you think of this Brown kid as a NFL back?

Paperclip
9/26/2008, 10:01 PM
I know already this year they've played Kentucky on a Sunday, K-State on a Wednesday and now UConn on Friday.

Flagstaffsooner
9/26/2008, 10:04 PM
I guess that started when Smellslikebouron was their coach. So he could have the whole weekend to drink.

snp
9/26/2008, 10:08 PM
Wow this game got really good

6'8 WR is just nuts

yeah..it was kinda awkward really...

What do you think of this Brown kid as a NFL back?

I think he looks great, strong and quick. You? This is only the second time I've seen him though.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 10:11 PM
kinda reminds me of a curtis martin, terrell davis type back....you think there isn't anything spectacular about the guy, the next thing you know he's got a ton of yards rushing and is a pretty darn good receiver out of the backfield....

That number 11 receiver may be the tallest wideout I ve seen....6'8

snp
9/26/2008, 10:17 PM
Louisville player taking a dive to stop the clock :pop:

birddog
9/26/2008, 10:22 PM
kinda reminds me of a curtis martin, terrell davis type back....you think there isn't anything spectacular about the guy, the next thing you know he's got a ton of yards rushing and is a pretty darn good receiver out of the backfield....

That number 11 receiver may be the tallest wideout I ve seen....6'8

there's a reason he's at the "'ville". brick. hands.

BoulderSooner79
9/26/2008, 11:35 PM
Seems like the big east teams play a lot on weekday nights - especially Thursday.

DrZaius
9/27/2008, 09:34 AM
The Big East actually made the change so that their conference would get better TV coverage. WVU, Louisville, Rutgers all the BIG lEAST teams played most of their games on Thursday nights.