PDA

View Full Version : What's the over/under on how many times John McCain says:

KC//CRIMSON
9/26/2008, 04:37 PM
Hole.

Viet Kong.

P.O.W

Read my old lips! Sarah Palin is fooking hawt! Sometimes calls me Grandpa!

Animal Mother
9/26/2008, 04:41 PM
Why do you hate America ?

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 04:43 PM
You forgot, "My friends."

KC//CRIMSON
9/26/2008, 04:52 PM
Is McCain bringing Palin? You know, a "take-your-daughter-to-work" day.

*rimshot*

I'm here all week folks! Be sure to try the fish and don't forget to tip your waitress and bartender!

GrapevineSooner
9/26/2008, 07:35 PM
about as many times as Obama will mention:

Bush.

Hope.

Change.

;)

KC//CRIMSON
9/26/2008, 07:38 PM
about as many times as Obama will mention:

Bush.

Hope.

Change.

;)

Let's start a drinking game matching my key words against yours.

I bet I get blitzed before you do.

GrapevineSooner
9/26/2008, 08:35 PM
well yeah, since I don't drink. :D

SCOUT
9/26/2008, 08:41 PM
Let's start a drinking game matching my key words against yours.

I bet I get blitzed before you do.
That will only be due to the fact that Obama doesn't actually say anything ba-dum-bump

:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 08:43 PM
I bet McCain could put a heck of a chew of tobaccer in that jaw of his

Rogue
9/26/2008, 08:53 PM
JSM blinks pretty often.
BHO enunciates some foreign country names properly, but not others. Weird.

KC//CRIMSON
9/26/2008, 09:22 PM
Heh, John McCain looks ninety and acts like a twelve year old.

SoonerBorn68
9/27/2008, 09:47 AM
Heh, John McCain looks ninety and acts like a twelve year old.

You poor bitter man. It must be rough having life pass you by while you dwell on your stewed up hate of all things McCain. I've decided to give politics a rest for a while knowing all the while if Obama gets elected someone will take one for the team.

Go listen to some of your obscure sucky music or beat off to a Obama pic.

You're obsessed.

USCMichigander
9/27/2008, 09:55 AM
I bet McCain could put a heck of a chew of tobaccer in that jaw of his

Yeah, that jaw that was affected because of two surgeries on the right side of his face after bouts with melanoma? Or the jaw that was broken repeatedly in Vietnam?

Sooner98
9/27/2008, 10:06 AM
JSM blinks pretty often.

I noticed that, too. Then I looked over at BHO, and he was blinking nearly as often. It was pretty strange.

KC//CRIMSON
9/27/2008, 10:49 AM
You poor bitter man. It must be rough having life pass you by while you dwell on your stewed up hate of all things McCain. I've decided to give politics a rest for a while knowing all the while if Obama gets elected someone will take one for the team.

Go listen to some of your obscure sucky music or beat off to a Obama pic.

You're obsessed.

EAD

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, that jaw that was affected because of two surgeries on the right side of his face after bouts with melanoma? Or the jaw that was broken repeatedly in Vietnam?

either

badger
9/27/2008, 10:54 AM
Remembering University of Washington in Seattle on this Norman gameday...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sn2JIqnZUeg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sn2JIqnZUeg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And yes, I know what happens on 1.20.09 :D

KC//CRIMSON
9/27/2008, 11:02 AM

You know, I don't think there is a person on here who discredits his service to our country or being a former P.O.W. Thing is, he and Palin use it so much it's like there trying to garner a sympathy vote.

badger
9/27/2008, 11:03 AM
You know, I don't think there is a person on here who discredits his service to our country or being a former P.O.W. Thing is, he and Palin use it so much it's like there trying to garner a sympathy vote.

Husband commented last night that McCain should have worn his uniform or his purple heart of some other military stuff to really freak Obama out :D

proud gonzo
9/27/2008, 11:47 AM
why would that have freaked out Obama?

pergdaddy
9/29/2008, 12:09 PM
'cause America is fighting the Muslims.

See, I've been paying attention around here.

In lieu of wearing the uniform, McCain simply wouldn't look at him for the scare tactic.

OR

There was a computer malfunction and they couldn't get McCain to turn his head. The little old alien was having issues (Men In Black reference).

Seriously, there will never be a day where McCain's service shouldn't be recognized, applauded and revered for what he sacrificed and what he went through. That is true of all military personnel. No matter who is president or what party is in control of Congress or if we believe we are fighting a war that we shouldn't have been, it all doesn't matter. Our Military deserves our respect, admiration and 100% encouragement and support. But I feel like they are bringing it up too much and it feels like an attempt at playing on people's emotions. Just leave it as it is, I am in the boat of allowing your career do the talking.