PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden - The New Dan Quayle?

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 04:17 PM
Wow, this dude either has a screw loose or has told so many fishing stories in his life, it's all become one big blurr.

Exhibit A

"When the stock market crashed (in 1929), Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened' "

It was a great sound bite except for two things: Herbert Hoover, not Roosevelt, was president at the time, and commercial television didn't exist.:D

Exhibit B

Then he told an environmentalist group in coal-rich Ohio - a vital battleground state - that there would be "no coal plants here in America" in an Obama administration.:eek:

Exhibit C

Biden urged a wheelchair-bound man to "stand up" at a Democratic rally.:O

Exhibit D

Biden claimed it was the "patriotic" duty of wealthy Americans to pay higher taxes. :rolleyes:

There's more I'm sure. Add your Bidinisms here.:D

85Sooner
9/26/2008, 04:18 PM
Yup. thats Joe.

Animal Mother
9/26/2008, 04:24 PM
Dan Quayle was a natural born idiot. Biden has to work at it. Give Palin her chance (since McCain won't) and she'll step in it. Or someone in her family will give birth to it. Or fire it.Or sell it on Ebay.

Widescreen
9/26/2008, 05:27 PM
Few people will know about Biden because when he does it, there isn't mass hysteria in the media like when Quayle (who was a moron) did it.

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 05:36 PM
I agree Quayle was a moron but he was young and inexperienced. What's Biden's excuse?

Curly Bill
9/26/2008, 05:38 PM
I agree Quayle was a moron but he was young and inexperienced. What's Biden's excuse?

He's just a ****in idiot.

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 06:32 PM
He's just a ****in idiot.If you say so...:D

King Crimson
9/26/2008, 06:46 PM
Quayle wasn't an accident. he was an experiment. you know who his VP adviser was? Bill Kristol.

he was the NPAC idea ahead of it's time. and a very cynical one.

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 07:26 PM
OK Froze, he may not be Quayle, but he's clearly not very bright or particularly thoughtful.

If Quayle would have said one of those EXACT things the media and SNL would have been all over him.

Let's not forget it was no other than Joe Biden that chaired the "Modern day lynching" of one Clarence Thomas.