rondog79
9/26/2008, 03:56 PM
screw the can lets open a 55gallon dum on their butts

SNRMAGIC
9/26/2008, 04:05 PM
Beat em like they stole something!

BoomerJack
9/26/2008, 04:07 PM
A big can of industrial strength whip-*** and beat 'em liked rented mules.

DrZaius
9/26/2008, 04:37 PM
Lets WHOOPASS !!!!!!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/drzaiusatl/Forum%20Pics/533859091_0d8d962040.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/drzaiusatl/Forum%20Pics/can-o-woopass.jpg

:D :D :D :D

StinnettFrog
9/26/2008, 04:56 PM
Well I am obviously hoping if any cans get opened Satuday it is TCU's doing not OU's. Wanted to say that I made the trip down in 2005 and bought my tickets thru OU with my wife and I being lone specks of purple in a sea of red. Despite TCU pulling of the upset that day the fans were among the best I have ever been around during the game and after.

I realize that this OU team is well prepared and probably better than that 2005 team so winning tomorrow is unlikely. Your passing game is the part I think the Frogs will have the most difficult time defending and hopefully the Frogs can slow it down enough to keep the scores in the teens to low 20's. A game like this is a toss up in my opinion but if it turns into a scoring fest I don't see the Frogs being able to hang with the Sooners.

We will be there tomorrow believing the Frogs will find a way to win and hoping for a well played game by both teams with no injuries.

Being a football fan I am happy that OU is willing to play these games against teams like the Frogs where they have more to lose than to gain. Win or lose it nice to see teams you support play against the best so good luck to the sooners the rest of the year minus tomorrow of course.

GO FROGS

DrZaius
9/26/2008, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the kind words and I would wish you well tomorrow but unfortunately that won't be possible. I do hope you enjoy Norman and the campus.