PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Drive Thru

Hot Rod
9/26/2008, 01:50 PM
I usually hit these for the kiddos, but lately I've been digging this Southern Chicken Samwich. In fact, it tastes similiar to the Chick-Fil-A's. I don't create complex orders, in fact, today it was just a simple sandwich and fries. There's a whopping 3 people in the drive thru, so of course, they're not that busy at the time. I pay at the first window, then proceed to the second window, greeted by "You need to pull forward....". I replied "You've got to be kiddin", as the chinese lady closed the window. The lady opens the window again "Sir, you need to pull forward....", so I say "No, I don't NEED to pull forward for a complex order of a sandwich and fries". As she's saying this, she's holding the sundae for the car behind me, and 5 seconds later, here comes my order. Now, had I gave a complex order, I'd pull forward, to allow others who ordered less than me to get their food first, but cmon you dumb slow people. No wonder you work there!

colleyvillesooner
9/26/2008, 01:51 PM
What if they were waiting on fries to finish and it was going to take 3 mins? Should the lady behind you get a melted sundae cause you don't want to pull your car up 20 feet?

CK Sooner
9/26/2008, 02:04 PM
That's all I eat there.

Everything else tastes disgusting to me, I don't know why.

Taxman71
9/26/2008, 03:07 PM
I usually hit these for the kiddos, but lately I've been digging this Southern Chicken Samwich. In fact, it tastes similiar to the Chick-Fil-A's. I don't create complex orders, in fact, today it was just a simple sandwich and fries. There's a whopping 3 people in the drive thru, so of course, they're not that busy at the time. I pay at the first window, then proceed to the second window, greeted by "You need to pull forward....". I replied "You've got to be kiddin", as the chinese lady closed the window. The lady opens the window again "Sir, you need to pull forward....", so I say "No, I don't NEED to pull forward for a complex order of a sandwich and fries". As she's saying this, she's holding the sundae for the car behind me, and 5 seconds later, here comes my order. Now, had I gave a complex order, I'd pull forward, to allow others who ordered less than me to get their food first, but cmon you dumb slow people. No wonder you work there!

If that was enough to set you off, please unload your weapon before you go to Braum's drive-thru.

pergdaddy
9/26/2008, 03:09 PM
I got an idea.

Don't make the food item for the 2nd car in line that when exposed to room temperature begins to melt.

I mean, is it that hard to make a sundae.

I had a crispy chicken club sandwich today at Mickey D's and it was the WIN. The one I go too is extraordinary in their ability to fry stuff up and serve it quickly.

Hot Rod
9/26/2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah, Braum's employees are just ignorant as well, especially when they have 5 running around the back not doing anything and only one working the ice cream counter.

My biggest gripe though is the whole asking people to pull forward, when you ordered first, especially when your order is simple. A bun, piece of chicken, and a few fries isn't that hard to make. I didn't think pulling up and waiting, who knows how many extra minutes, was reasonable for my small order.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 03:21 PM
thats why I go to the Wendy's...No whammys!

Penguin
9/26/2008, 03:26 PM
Sue those mofos!

mdklatt
9/26/2008, 03:31 PM
The lady opens the window again "Sir, you need to pull forward....", so I say "No, I don't NEED to pull forward for a complex order of a sandwich and fries".

I hope they spit in your food.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2008, 03:32 PM
Dont worry I did

shaun4411
9/26/2008, 03:39 PM

how do you know she isnt korean?

KC//CRIMSON
9/26/2008, 04:21 PM
I hadn't been to McDonalds in over fifteen years, until I discovered that Cinnamon Melts are a great substitute for crack.

Taxman71
9/26/2008, 04:27 PM
how do you know she isnt korean?

or Laosion.