PDA

View Full Version : I hate to do this but...

Sooner_Havok
9/26/2008, 01:33 AM
Go UGA. :(

I like Bama, but I don't want to be #1. Not yet. If UGA wins they will leap frog us cause they play in the Jesus conference:rolleyes: .

USC is out of the way, so win and we're in now. And if we manage to get that far, I would rather go in the under dog for a change.

ousooners182
9/26/2008, 01:59 AM
definitely agreed

trey
9/26/2008, 09:08 AM
i don't...i want bama to win and us to win by 50. i want OU to be #1. I want every person who looks at the rankings to see OU as #1. I want OU to take their rightful place back on top. there's only 1

LSUdeek
9/26/2008, 09:14 AM
Lucky for you guys that LSU , UGA, Bama all play eachother this year. Florida only plays LSU and UGA.

I'm holding out for a matchup of 9-0 LSU vs 9-0 Alabama in Baton Rouge on Nov. 8th. Think of the storylines.

Former NC coach comes in to face current NC coach.

"We have a new rival in effing Alabama" after Nick Saban was hired.

AZSOONER
9/26/2008, 09:36 AM
i don't...i want bama to win and us to win by 50. i want OU to be #1. I want every person who looks at the rankings to see OU as #1. I want OU to take their rightful place back on top. there's only 1

I understand both points, but I selfishly have to agree with this one. BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

AZSOONER
9/26/2008, 09:38 AM
Lucky for you guys that LSU , UGA, Bama all play eachother this year. Florida only plays LSU and UGA.

I'm holding out for a matchup of 9-0 LSU vs 9-0 Alabama in Baton Rouge on Nov. 8th. Think of the storylines.

Former NC coach comes in to face current NC coach.

"We have a new rival in effing Alabama" after Nick Saban was hired.

If lsu and Bama are both undefeated and OU and mu are undefeated the end of the year could have quite a few good storylines.

Charla
9/26/2008, 09:39 AM
I just want whatever "Coach Corso" says

My Opinion Matters
9/26/2008, 10:27 AM
This sort of logic will never make any sense to me.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/26/2008, 10:38 AM
If OU is #1 after this week, they will surpass the domers as "most weeks ranked #1 in the AP poll" (right now they're tied) I'm all for surpassing the domers in whatever category we can.