PDA

View Full Version : For your USC meltdown enjoyment...

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2008, 11:47 PM
http://wearesc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Could they HAVE more stickies?

goingoneight
9/25/2008, 11:48 PM
I sure hope someone got the video on teh youtubes of Dirty Sanchez throwing his mouthpiece in the post-game.

sooner518
9/25/2008, 11:51 PM
http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52243

Norm Chow is USC's version of Mike Stoops

GottaHavePride
9/25/2008, 11:54 PM
That forum is more full of flaming ******s than our political threads. ;)

stoopified
9/25/2008, 11:55 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase.

518 what does Norm Chow have to do with anything?You DO know he is at UCLA now?

birddog
9/25/2008, 11:56 PM

heh, geekboy's over there stirring it up.

sooner518
9/26/2008, 12:03 AM

USC fans bitch about how they cant win a MNC without Chow
OU fans bitch about how we cant win a MNC without M. Stoops

EDIT - Is it me, or did their forum crash?

OU-HSV
9/26/2008, 12:05 AM
Someone needs to find a video clip of Sanchez throwing his mouthpiece...I thought it was hillarious

tommieharris91
9/26/2008, 12:21 AM
All I know is they have major scoreboard on us right now. OU fans should quit going over and trashing their board right now. That simply isn't cool.

Please, don't do this. (http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52306)
Or this. (http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52306)

CrimsonandCreamForever
9/26/2008, 12:23 AM
Lol, I know they kinda have scoreboard on us, but Studmuffin over there is crackin my *** up!

BOOMER SOONER BAM!

Bow before the majesty of Studmuffin. I wil take you on a journey of pure sweetness with no artifical flavors added. Sorrry we don't lose to vag dripping teams and have QB that cries and sulks in the lockerroom.

Sooners doing it and doing it will. California Love? More like California DUD.!

BOOMER SOONER

Listen I know you guys beat us with some nice luck. It's ok you are jealous of our sweet muscles but stay away, we know how you guys are in california. Not that I am homophobe but Jesus says no and I can't do that thing with guys. I am a man of God.

With that said, God smited your asses tonight. Oh and SEC needs to bow down before the might of the Big 12 baby.

Its our year. Go ahead you can quote me.

edit: I do agree with tommie on the trash talking thing, but the crap he's sayin is still pretty funny.

8timechamps
9/26/2008, 12:24 AM
Embarassing!

Nothing worse than some Sooner moron spouting off.

Last time I checked, two teams with two losses played in the title game last year. Not to mention that we still have a couple of games left to play.

I'll never understand the behavior of folks.

sooner59
9/26/2008, 12:41 AM
We have so many games left to play....we shouldn't talk crap on other boards until we hold up the crystal ball. That is the only time we should rip on other teams, otherwise, we might eat our words.

KingDavid
9/26/2008, 12:43 AM
Lol, I know they kinda have scoreboard on us, but Studmuffin over there is crackin my *** up!

edit: I do agree with tommie on the trash talking thing, but the crap he's sayin is still pretty funny.

That is some golden shat rot thar. Funny as hades.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/26/2008, 12:44 AM
Someone needs to find a video clip of Sanchez throwing his mouthpiece...I thought it was hillarious

I was thoroughly amused by that as well.:)

Earickson
9/26/2008, 01:57 AM
Seeing Sanchez throw his mouthpiece wasn't as sad as seeing the brown nosing student trainer immediately rush to pick it up.

What's that guy gonna do with it? Sell it on Ebay?

Take it out to a bar in West Hollywood and try to use it as a gimmick to pick up on young boys, "Hey, I've got Dirty Sanchez's mouthpiece, who wants a Cran-tini?"

Try to clone Sanchez using DNA from the mouthpiece?

I wonder if it was his Mexican flag mouthpiece? Not that it matters, but I'm sure USC can afford to get him another binky.

ousooners182
9/26/2008, 02:01 AM
lol o god i dont want another little sanchez running around in 18 years

tommieharris91
9/26/2008, 02:02 AM
http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=584616#poststop

olevetonahill
9/26/2008, 02:40 AM
All I know is they have major scoreboard on us right now. OU fans should quit going over and trashing their board right now. That simply isn't cool.

Please, don't do this. (http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52306)
Or this. (http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52306)

What a dick wad .
If any are from this Board Plesa STFU ok ?

soonerboomer93
9/26/2008, 03:19 AM

they're competing with us for the most stickies possible on the front page

Sooner in Tampa
9/26/2008, 05:42 AM
I know this dude is upset about the loss, but he makes some very valid points. I think a lot of big time programs suffer the same problem...high school studs go to a blue blood college and think just because they are that said college they will win. Bob has talked about it before.

Success breeds complacency. Kids show up thinking, I have arrived and we will win. It ain't that easy boys...and SUC is finding the out now.

Good move Pete. You have turned this program into the new miami. You cannot get your players fired up for every game. You have been baffled by oregon state's offense 2 out of the last three games. We didn't have a shot in hell at winning the game against the oregon ducks last season because there's no way we were stopping stewart and dixon. And you have now blown it against mediocre to awful pac-10 teams consistently since you drove chow out. This program peaked when chow left and the reins were handed over to your butt buddies lane and sark. Sure, the dream team we had in 2005 bailed you out, but then texas exploited you and your staff. SC has not come back from behind since bush/matt/lendale/jarrett/ smith and those other guys left. You can't get bailed out anymore by the "5 star" athletes you recruit because you and your staff cannot develop players. Pete you are a paper tiger. We are the new miami because we continue to get talent and can play well, but get outcoached by the likes of karl dorrell, jim harbaugh, and mike riley. We are the new miami. Your players talk trash after every play, continue to get personal fouls and stupid penalties. They act like a bunch of wannabe thugs. Missed assignments are the norm, and there is no sense of urgency. The product you have put on the field these last couple years has been embarrassing. What is your excuse now? Is it time to get a decent staff together. You ARE NOT BILL WALSH. You can't bring in young, unexperienced coaches and expect to take over. We get blown up in the trenches, and refuse to wrap up the ball carrier. The tackling was absolutley disgraceful. A joke. Maybe you guys should practice for more than 30 minutes, and maybe you should get your "players" to quit going out, living the hollywood lifestyle, and remember why they are at this program. Maybe you should bring in kids that aren't just coming to sc to position themselves for the nfl. Maybe you should get kids who wanna play for usc, and will do whatever it takes to win every single game, and play every down like it's there last. And lastly, I'm getting sick of seeing your stupid pouting face on the sideline looking like someone took your lunch money and you expect to just have it given back.

Sooner in Tampa
9/26/2008, 06:12 AM
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo128/SoonersRawk/beaver.jpg

Jacie
9/26/2008, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by uscjeff : Your players talk trash after every play, continue to get personal fouls and stupid penalties.

I thougth the first half of the SUC loss might have been the one of the few times the condoms did not get the benefit of home cooking from the zebras. I have always felt they play dirty on defense and practically dare the officials to flag them for it. It was nice to see them get a few of the 15-yard type penalties, especially two horse collars (shoulda been three, with the one where Rodgers helmet was ripped off and the play was blown dead when the zebra thought his knee touched but it didn't).

guzziguy
9/26/2008, 06:29 AM
From SI's online writeup about the game.

As he walked out, Taylor Mays reminded his teammates of one thing before he headed towards the bus. "We're still USC," he said. "And that still means something."

Yes, Mays it does. Today it means you're a used condom.

tigepilot
9/26/2008, 08:12 AM

As he walked out, Taylor Mays reminded his teammates of one thing before he headed towards the bus. "We're still USC," he said. "And that still means something."

Yes, Mays it does. Today it means you're a used condom.

LMAO :D

SoonerJack
9/26/2008, 08:22 AM
I can't believe I didn't know this game was being played last night.

I am a college football watching failure. I'll turn in my remote when I check out today. I would have gotten soooo much enjoyment out of watching this.

Cajun
9/26/2008, 08:55 AM

I am a college football watching failure. I'll turn in my remote when I check out today. I would have gotten soooo much enjoyment out of watching this.

Epic failure. It was one of the most gut wrenching and exiting non OU games I have ever watched

birddog
9/26/2008, 09:26 AM

how could that happen?

OUMallen
9/26/2008, 09:50 AM
http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52243

Norm Chow is USC's version of Mike Stoops

So true.

OU-HSV
9/26/2008, 09:55 AM

Yes, Mays it does. Today it means you're a used busted condom.

Fixed

OU-HSV
9/26/2008, 10:00 AM

You're not alone...My dad is a Razorback Alum and fan..he's also somewhat partial to the Sooners (since my brother and I have pushed our Sooner fanship his way). I called him at halftime, he didn't know the game was on, so I did my part and told him he might want to flip over to espn and check it out.

Also, I called my father-in-law who is a big OU fan. He said he flipped channels when they kicked off last night cause he knew SUC was gonna kick their asses...so I also informed him that he probably ought to flip back to expn to check out the score.

So, I say we call for a vote. Does SoonerJack have to turn in his remote or is he simply on probation for 1 week...meaning the lady of SoonerJack's household can be granted the remote more often than normal for the next week?
Or does he simply drop a few manpoints?

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 10:07 AM

Bring back Mike Stoo, er Norm Chow.

sooneron
9/26/2008, 10:12 AM
Those guys are all class

SoCal_PAC10
LB SpeedSter

Default Did you see the USC players
last night helping the OSU players get up after a tackle? That stuff makes me fume. My coach would have us running laps if we help opposing players up after a hit and I'm in High School. It shows weakness.
And I don't wan't to hear about how USC has an excellent tradition of sportmanship, because nobody on this forum is bringing that up after a loss.

If you tackle an opposing player leave him there to rot! - Coach K

sooneron
9/26/2008, 10:19 AM
sounds like texass fans about 8 years ago..

The problem
are not critical fans, but those "fans" who accept failures that are unacceptable. Most of us would not criticize a loss to a great team -- of course you are not going to win every game. But this team lost to Penn State by like 50 points a couple of weeks ago and there isn't one player on that team that could start for us (or probably was even recruited by USC). Losing to a team like that EVERY YEAR should be unacceptable to the fans and boosters who pay the salaries of these below average coaches (not PC) that we have.

Don't confuse pointing out underperformers with "fairweather" fans.

Oldnslo
9/26/2008, 10:52 AM
Man, I just HATE how the SC fans are going through all this turmoil. I think I'll say a prayer for them at lunch.

NormanPride
9/26/2008, 10:58 AM
I feel bad for them. It must be hard to go through so much turmoil every season. I mean, with the loss to Penn State, they must have been heart broken and wanted their coach's head. But after this win, how do you know where you stand? Poor Beavers.

Oh, USC? Have fun with your poor motivation and discipline like always. May not lose again, but who knows, now?

JLEW1818
9/26/2008, 11:02 AM
KILL EVERYBODY!!!!! IT WORKED LAST NIGHT!!! THEM HOUSTON BOYS FROM OSU

Big Red Ron
9/26/2008, 11:06 AM
You guys see Sanchez freaking out, jumping up and down like a total spaz. I like Sam's demeanor better.

badger
9/26/2008, 11:09 AM
A few thoughts:
1- Yes, opposing message boards are funny after their team loses. Look at them, but please, please do NOT touch (or heaven forbid, post)

2- Judge not lest ye be judged. The way some of us were on here during the first part of the Iowa State game last year was awful. Colorado, ditto. Tech? Yes.

badger
9/26/2008, 11:13 AM
You guys see Sanchez freaking out, jumping up and down like a total spaz. I like Sam's demeanor better.

Yes I did, but the rest of the team was too (if you're referring to the post TD huddles in the third quarter before kickoffs). What was more interesting regarding Sanchez was...

1- HUGE dropback. The guy was running 10, 15 (20?) yards behind the LoS. He came very close (and actually got downed a few times) to huge losses when he couldn't get the ball away right away.

2- No composure. When the offensive line didn't hold like it usually did (hmm, is SC more interested in recruiting studly runners than studly blockers, hmm?) he yelled at them instead of making do with what he had.

3- Temper that rivaled Chase after the game. For those bemused at the trainer, it was probably one of those premium customized mouth guards, so of course the trainer had to get it back. I think we would have seen it on tv if it was the Mexican flag, but odds are it was not just a regular match-your-teeth guard, but something more.

KantoSooner
9/26/2008, 11:18 AM
I'm all for civilized behaviour and good fellowship. I may even take time from my busy day today to call some of my many USC friends and offer condolences.

Or I may just sit here at my desk and laugh at them: Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha.

May they never win another game, world without end.

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/26/2008, 02:14 PM
I was amused by the thread this morning titled "At Least I Got Laid Last Night." Proof that tomorrow does exist in SoCal.

Animal Mother
9/26/2008, 02:51 PM
We get flack for some oswho troll posing as a Sooner. The inner webski at it's worst.

SoonerJack
9/26/2008, 02:51 PM
You're not alone...My dad is a Razorback Alum and fan..he's also somewhat partial to the Sooners (since my brother and I have pushed our Sooner fanship his way). I called him at halftime, he didn't know the game was on, so I did my part and told him he might want to flip over to espn and check it out.

Also, I called my father-in-law who is a big OU fan. He said he flipped channels when they kicked off last night cause he knew SUC was gonna kick their asses...so I also informed him that he probably ought to flip back to expn to check out the score.

So, I say we call for a vote. Does SoonerJack have to turn in his remote or is he simply on probation for 1 week...meaning the lady of SoonerJack's household can be granted the remote more often than normal for the next week?
Or does he simply drop a few manpoints?

I vote that he does not have to turn in his remote. His sentence for this Saturday is to be forced to listen to the FSN announcers instead of muting them and listening to Bob and Merv on the innerwebs.

Signed,
Not SoonerJack

SoonerJack
9/26/2008, 02:53 PM
how could that happen?

Crazy busy week at work and too many responsibilities in the evening.

I know, I gotta work on my "work-life balance" as my employer says. :rolleyes:

cvsooner
9/26/2008, 03:58 PM
It's true of every very successful college football program: it's one thing to make it to the top, and a whole 'nother bigger set of problems in trying to stay there.

soonermagicgirl
9/26/2008, 04:04 PM
I know this dude is upset about the loss, but he makes some very valid points. I think a lot of big time programs suffer the same problem...high school studs go to a blue blood college and think just because they are that said college they will win. Bob has talked about it before.

Success breeds complacency. Kids show up thinking, I have arrived and we will win. It ain't that easy boys...and SUC is finding the out now.

WOW....Could he be more upset about the loss...

JLEW1818
9/26/2008, 04:09 PM
It just shows how hard it is to have an undefeated regular season, in a BCS conference.

Frozen Sooner
9/26/2008, 04:53 PM
Those guys are all class

For what it's worth, Emmitt Smith is a big proponent of never helping up guys on the other team. Why waste your energy saving his?

Not saying I agree with Emmit, just saying.

And I don't think I spelled his name right. But it doesn't look right either way and I'm too lazy to open up another window to Google it.

Flagstaffsooner
9/26/2008, 06:00 PM
I sure hope someone got the video on teh youtubes of Dirty Sanchez throwing his mouthpiece in the post-game.At the very end of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6XhZrQ3hA

StoopTroup
9/26/2008, 06:51 PM
This is sweet.

sixstT67gAk

Leroy Lizard
9/26/2008, 10:27 PM
I can't stand Pete Carrol, but somehow I think USC is better than Miami.

Leroy Lizard
9/26/2008, 10:28 PM
But Carroll noted earlier in the week that the familiarity of Pac-10 play posed a danger.

Yeah, the teams in other conferences are cupcakes, but watch out for the fearsome teams from the Pac-10.