PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Game?

C&CDean
9/25/2008, 03:56 PM
We're thinking about going to Waco for the Baylor game. Since the game is at 11:30, we won't tailgate, but I was wondering who would be in for a get together in Ft. Worth on Friday night? I'm going to be staying at the Embassy Suites downtown. Anyone?

SicEmBaylor
9/25/2008, 04:13 PM
We're thinking about going to Waco for the Baylor game. Since the game is at 11:30, we won't tailgate, but I was wondering who would be in for a get together in Ft. Worth on Friday night? I'm going to be staying at the Embassy Suites downtown. Anyone?

Why don't you just stay in Waco?

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 04:14 PM
Why don't you just stay in Waco?

You got room fer all of us ?

SicEmBaylor
9/25/2008, 04:17 PM
You got room fer all of us ?

Sure, the downtown Hilton has lots of rooms.

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 04:20 PM
Sure, the downtown Hilton has lots of rooms.

No Boy , Yer shack .

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 04:22 PM
No Boy , Yer shack .

Sleep with one eye open Vet ;)

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 04:24 PM
Sleep with one eye open Vet ;)

Hell Ill be up all nite drankin and Makin fun of him to his Face stead of on the Board :D

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 04:25 PM
Hell Ill be up all nite drankin and Makin fun of him to his Face stead of on the Board :D

Get on his account and post some ghey stuff.

:D

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 04:26 PM

After I make him drink a pint or so of the OVJ :D

Boomer.....
9/25/2008, 04:33 PM

He does that himself already.

Viking Kitten
9/25/2008, 04:39 PM
Man oh man. An OleVet-SicEm slumber party. That would be...awesome.

Viking Kitten
9/25/2008, 04:39 PM
Think OV will freeze SicEm's bra?

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 04:44 PM

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 04:58 PM

I may just turn Him Down , Face down that is ;)

Penguin
9/25/2008, 05:00 PM
http://www.uncovertheinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/trailer-park-taj-mahal.jpg

Is this the Waco Hilton?

SoonerStormchaser
9/25/2008, 05:11 PM
No, that's the Westin Little Rock

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 06:10 PM

Since I dont know a dayum thing about saxet cept it succs. How far from waco is that Dean ?

SicEmBaylor
9/25/2008, 06:24 PM
Since I dont know a dayum thing about saxet cept it succs. How far from waco is that Dean ?

About an hour and 20 mins or so, but the problem is Ft. Worth is out of your way to get back to Oklahoma.

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 06:33 PM
About an hour and 20 mins or so, but the problem is Ft. Worth is out of your way to get back to Oklahoma.

So are ya gonna put me and My BIL up at yer shack ?

Sooner24
9/25/2008, 07:37 PM

Ft Worth is right on the way back to my house.

Sooner24
9/25/2008, 07:39 PM

We are just driving down Sat. morning and back after the game. Don't be sneaking anything into the game. ;)

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2008, 07:40 PM
Hmmmmm...Sundance Square.

Chuck Bao
9/25/2008, 07:57 PM
Go to George's. That is my old hang out 20 something years ago. It's probably not half as good as I remember it. In retrospect, Baylor and drunky town somehow sounds funny. Baylor Beer Bubble is better.

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 07:59 PM
I got a driver and stuff lined up fer this Game , But I dont think sic wants me crashin at his shack :eek:

bluedogok
9/25/2008, 08:29 PM
It would be nice to have some sort of tailgate before, nothing like the spread at home though. Of course breakfast tacos might be appropriate since it is a morning kick off.

Cam
9/25/2008, 09:16 PM
There's a couple of cool bars in Waco. One has 100+ beers on tap and lots of talent on the weekends.

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 02:27 AM
I got a driver and stuff lined up fer this Game , But I dont think sic wants me crashin at his shack :eek:

Heh, if it were just me here then you absolutely could provided you bring the natty! I don't think my roommates would appreciate it at though. :D

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 02:28 AM
There's a couple of cool bars in Waco. One has 100+ beers on tap and lots of talent on the weekends.

Tref's?

I'm going to type up my bi-annual Waco/Baylor guide later.

Anyway, I'm sort of interested in getting together for a beer or something with anyone who wants to do such a thing after the game. Just shoot me a PM.

olevetonahill
9/26/2008, 02:32 AM
Tref's?

I'm going to type up my bi-annual Waco/Baylor guide later.

Anyway, I'm sort of interested in getting together for a beer or something with anyone who wants to do such a thing after the game. Just shoot me a PM.

Is there a Hooters In waco ?
Book me a room fri nite close to it .:D

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 03:24 AM
Is there a Hooters In waco ?
Book me a room fri nite close to it .:D

Yes there is, and I think there is a new motel pretty close to it.

olevetonahill
9/26/2008, 04:13 AM
Yes there is, and I think there is a new motel pretty close to it.

Hook me up with a room fer Fri Nite .

C&CDean
9/26/2008, 08:26 AM

Judas H. Priest driving to Lubbock when he means to drive to Houston, you really shouldn't be giving directions.

They've got a brandy new invention out. It's called a "map." You might oughta check into it. How many snipe hunts have people sent you on in your lifetime?

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 01:18 PM
Judas H. Priest driving to Lubbock when he means to drive to Houston, you really shouldn't be giving directions.

They've got a brandy new invention out. It's called a "map." You might oughta check into it. How many snipe hunts have people sent you on in your lifetime?

Wister, OK isn't far from FTG which means the fastest way to get to Waco would be to take US-69/75 to Dallas and then in Dallas connect to I-35S East and ride it all the way to Waco. Going to Ft. Worth from Wister would be absolutely positively pointless since it takes more time (an additional 45 minutes or so) and isn't the least bit on the way.

Remember, not everyone is from Central OK therego not everyone would be taking I-35S through Ft. Worth.

Yes sir, I just pWned your *** in directions.

C&CDean
9/26/2008, 01:49 PM
Wister, OK isn't far from FTG which means the fastest way to get to Waco would be to take US-69/75 to Dallas and then in Dallas connect to I-35S East and ride it all the way to Waco. Going to Ft. Worth from Wister would be absolutely positively pointless since it takes more time (an additional 45 minutes or so) and isn't the least bit on the way.

Remember, not everyone is from Central OK therego not everyone would be taking I-35S through Ft. Worth.

Yes sir, I just pWned your *** in directions.

That was a pwning? How many people on here are from Wister? How many people on here would be traveling to the game from Wister? And since I started the thread, where the **** am I coming from?

So, as pwnings go, yours was very Sicemesque. It hurt about as bad as that scooter riding homo's hand did when he smacked you in your eye.

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 01:57 PM
That was a pwning? How many people on here are from Wister? How many people on here would be traveling to the game from Wister? And since I started the thread, where the **** am I coming from?

So, as pwnings go, yours was very Sicemesque. It hurt about as bad as that scooter riding homo's hand did when he smacked you in your eye.

My statement about Ft. Worth being out of the way was clearly directed toward Olevet who lives in Wister. HOWEVER, my statement would apply to virtually anyone who lives in Eastern Oklahoma.

But, yes, for you Ft. Worth is on the way. I still think you should stay in Waco and have a beer here instead.

colleyvillesooner
9/26/2008, 02:01 PM
It's about 30 mins from ft worth to Dallas on 30. Not the end of the world.

SicEmBaylor
9/26/2008, 02:09 PM
It's about 30 mins from ft worth to Dallas on 30. Not the end of the world.

Yeah, but that's to Ft. Worth and back so it's really about an hour.

I'm very anti-Fort Worth. They can kiss my ***.