PDA

View Full Version : **RED ALERT, AZ SOONER FANS!!**

The Maestro
9/25/2008, 03:36 PM
This.

Column.

Blows.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/diamondbacks/articles/2008/09/24/20080924dbackstvadd-CR.html

Apparently, FSN AZ is going to show the meaningless D-Backs game cause they think Brandon Webb is going to win the Cy Young. So they are tape delaying the OU-TCU game...not sure of the start time...didn't read that far.

If you have Cox and the football package channels, it MIGHT be on there. The guide still shows OU-TCU on at 4 on Channel 34 and the same time for FSN Central has Lehigh and Princeton or something really ghey like that.

It might be worth checking...I plan on calling Cox to find out. Please post if you find out, but the ONLY hope is having it on FSN Central or one of the channels around 170-175.

sooneron
9/25/2008, 03:38 PM
FCS atlantic is carrying it.

BoonesFarmSooner
9/25/2008, 03:46 PM
Yep, they are doing the same thing in Houston - Maestro! Freaking astros!!!

I called and ordered the sports package here for $8.00 a month so that I could get FCS Atlantic channel.

But hey, if'n you lived in Norman - you wouldn't have to worry about such things... I'm just sayin'

KantoSooner
9/25/2008, 03:49 PM
I am on record as proposing a deal with the anglophilic chunks of the world:

They kill off cricket, we put a fork in baseball.

This is only the latest in atrocities to be laid at 'The National Passtime's' door. The time has come. Baseball MUST be relegated to the picnic game it was meant to be. It is a game, not a sport; and thus deserves NO television time.

I am perturbed by this news.

I will have to drink TWICE as much tonight to achieve the same equanimity because of this news.

The Maestro
9/25/2008, 03:56 PM
FCS atlantic is carrying it.

It shows here that it is coming on at 5 Pacific with kickoff at 4. Does that mean tape delayed or joined in progress? I have to find out.

The guide shows 5-7:30 instead of 3:30 hours so wondering if joined in progress.

And WTF is Lehigh and Princeton on FSN Central??? Central what???

soonersam
9/25/2008, 04:58 PM
Ch 170 on Phoenix cox cable!!!!!

Thats means no HD

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 05:02 PM
Heres a List of all the FSNs that are carrying the Game
http://mattsarz44017.tripod.com/2008/FSN0927.html

soonersam
9/25/2008, 05:44 PM
I didnt even know we had a Baseball team !?! Let me know when the 89ers are in town.