PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about my seats in Sec 20

ouwasp
9/25/2008, 02:29 PM
Well, they aren't "mine"....but a couple times a yr a friend sells them to me, at face. Anyhow, they are directly over a tunnel entrance :)... my 5'3" wife can see perfectly, as there is nobody standing in front of her!

Now I just hope none of the purple-shirted fools are around us.

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 02:30 PM
Well, they aren't "mine"....but a couple times a yr a friend sells them to me, at face. Anyhow, they are directly over a tunnel entrance :)... my 5'3" wife can see perfectly, as there is nobody standing in front of her!

Lucky

XFollower
9/25/2008, 02:39 PM
The best thing about my seats in section 21 is that I'm at a SOONER GAME!!!!!

Boomer Sooner. Down with those lusty little toads....

Penguin
9/25/2008, 04:55 PM

:les: YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN IF YOU DON'T STAND ALL GAME LONG!!!

CK Sooner
9/25/2008, 05:48 PM
:les: YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN IF YOU DON'T STAND ALL GAME LONG!!!

Fo Sho ;)

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 06:15 PM
I take a Tranquilizer gun, when My feet and Back start hurting I just stun the ones in front of me so I can see.

Penguin
9/25/2008, 06:33 PM
I take a Tranquilizer gun, when My feet and Back start hurting I just stun the ones in front of me so I can see.

What? Security won't let me bring in my dynamite vest, but they let you in with a tranquilizer gun?

Man, that ticks me off! :mad:

olevetonahill
9/25/2008, 06:38 PM
What? Security won't let me bring in my dynamite vest, but they let you in with a tranquilizer gun?

Man, that ticks me off! :mad:

They know to Not **** with the "Olevet " :cool:

BigDeezy
9/25/2008, 06:44 PM
I'm all for standing, but dang it, DON'T STAND ON YOUR SEAT! Stand in front of your seat only. Standing on your seat makes it very difficult for those of us who can't make that huge step up and down!

OU-HSV
9/25/2008, 07:48 PM
I'll be close by in sec. 18. The goal post pretty is dead center in front of me, but I'm up so high they're really not bad seats at all.

I bought a couple games worth from the same guy last year, and several games worth this year. Good seats.

Soonerfan88
9/25/2008, 09:50 PM
The best thing about my seats in section 21 is that I'm at a SOONER GAME!!!!!

Boomer Sooner. Down with those lusty little toads....

Turn around and wave Saturday. I'll be the one standing (on my seat) on the top row. :pop: :D

GottaHavePride
9/25/2008, 10:05 PM
I'm all for standing, but dang it, DON'T STAND ON YOUR SEAT! Stand in front of your seat only. Standing on your seat makes it very difficult for those of us who can't make that huge step up and down!

Yer 'sposed to step on the seat in FRONT of you. That's only 3 or 4 inches. ;)